• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Fire, Divine Water [OOC-SU] [T]

Which Family is teh bestest evar?

• Total voters

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Sacred Fire/Divine Water

Two households, both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.

— William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

INTRODUCTION

Spoiler:

SETTING

Spoiler:

PLOT
Spoiler:

FAMILY MEMBERS

Spoiler:

RULES

1. This RP is Rated "T"
  2. Violence, and some blood, thought not too graphic, is allowed.
  3. Romance is acceptable and even encoraged. However, Don't go past the "kissing" phase. Also, of you want to create a child, do it somewhere it won't be seen by roleplayers. Don't include the actions of getting pregnant, but let it happen "off-screen".
  4. Language is acceptable, if not used excessively. Swearing can add to the dramatic effect of a character's speech, but if he/she just swears all of the time, that only makes him/her a pottymouth.
  5. Follow the basic PC Rules and Guidelines.
  6. No Godmodding or over-powering others. Bunnying is only acceptable if you ask the player and he/she is okay with it. This is used also when you have to be away for a short bit of time and don't want your character left behind.
  7. Don't do anything too drastic without consent. Consult me before doing something like crossing the border, making your character fall in love with one of the opposite family, or trying to form an attack on the other family. This will likely result in failure, and even give an even higher chance of death.
  8. If your character is killed, you are allowed to create a new one, by filling out another sign-up form.
  9. Each person will have one character, but the option for two is available, if you consult me about it.
  10. If you leave the RP, your character will either go missing or die, unless you ask me otherwise.
  11. Be respectful to each other.
  12. If you want to play a prince/princess character, you must be active. These parts are very important to the story. Also, don't let your character get overpowered just because they linked to a legendary. Everyone gets an equal chance.
  13. This is not a rule, but more of a tip: I would reccomend determining the outcome of a fight with a fellow RPer before it begins. Know who's going to win or lose, and how it happens.
  14. If you have any questions, ask me.

SIGN-UP

I won't put any specific minimums for sign-up sections; however, I won't accept a sign-up unless I feel it has enough information in it. You are responsible for the depth of your sign-up, so make sure you've made your character thoroughly.

Full Name: (If you're a prince or princess, your last name must be "Densetsu". This is the surname of both leaders, as well. You will refer to your leader as "Densetsu-sama" or "Mr./Mrs. Densetsu", out of respect. However, you probably won't refer to the leaders very much. Your name doesn't necessarily have to be Japanese.)
Nicknames: (Affectionate or shortened names your character might be referred to as)
Sex: (Male or Female)

Family: (Are you a part of Sacred Fire, or Divine Water?)
Career: (Everyone likes to help their family. What does your character do? They could hunt for food, forage for berries, farm crops, go searching for medicinal herbs, provide defense for the family, or pretty much anything that helps your family out in a useful way.)

Appearance: (What does your character look like? Include important details, such as eye color, skin color, hair color and style, as well as other features, such as scars or other notable features. Don't forget to explain your character's style of dress-up.)
Personality: (What does your character act like?)
History: (What has your character experienced in their life? Keep it mostly to important details.)

Skills: (What is your character good at?)
Flaws: (What are his/her imperfections?)
Weapon: (What does your character use? It could be a bladed weapon, blunt object, or even some form of magic, as long as it isn't overpowered.)

Pokemon: (Who is your character's Pokemon link?)
Pokemon Name: (What is the Pokemon named?)
Pokemon Personality: (How does the Pokemon act?)
Pokemon History: (Does the Pokemon have any personal experiences leading up to the RP beginning?)
Pokemon Specialty: (What is the Pokemon good at?)
Pokemon Flaws: (What makes your Pokemon flawed?)

Proof of Reading: (Prove to me that you actually read the post)

Anything Else: (Anything other than this that you'd like to add?)

CHARACTER SHEET

Bold means Accepted Character
Italic means Possibly Gone?

Sacred Fire
  • Entei - Hikari Densetsu (PinkSapphire)
  • Raikou - Kim Densetsu (-Grayscale-)
  • Suicune - Masashi Densetsu (NightOfRemorse)
  • Eevee - Icarus Uprising (ShinyDiamond)
  • Vulpix - Kita Okata (machomuu)
  • Minccino - Aimi Maita (Meloetta142)
  • Togepi - Sakuya Haibara (~Genevieve~)
  • Dusclops - Masahiro Tashimata (heretostay123)
  • -

Divine Water
  • Articuno - Tsurara Densetsu (徳清アキオ)
  • Zapdos - Adeline Densetsu (NightOfRemorse)
  • Moltres - Seraphina Densetsu (~Genevieve~)
  • Salamence - Sakimoto Makoto (Lt. Col. Fantastic)
  • Lucario - Teruyoshi Mizushima (Arctos)
  • Lapras - Chucho Megami (DJYosh)
  • Luxray - Mitsuki Kitsune (PinkSapphire)
  • Zorua - Kitsuko (徳清アキオ)
  • -

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Can I reserve for Moltres

Full Name: Seraphina Densetsu

Nicknames: Sera, Phina

Sex: Female

Family: Divine Water

Career: Healer

Appearance: Seraphina stands at average height for her age at 4 feet 4 inches, and weighs about 79 lbs. She has a heart shaped face and her skin is pale and fair, she never tans and her face is clear of any mark or blemish. No freckles, moles, or scars. Her eyes are almond shaped and are a deep emerald green in color standing out against her skin. Her hair is a fiery red in color and goes down in curls stopping at her elbows, she normally has it down but the rare times she has it up it is styled in a high elegant ponytail. Seraphina always wears a floor length dress that is an emerald green in color just like her eyes, the sleeves of the dress are long stopping at her wrists but the fabric extends down so the sleeve flows. On the lining of the sleeves is ribbon colored white and the same is on the bottom of the skirt and around the waist with part of the belt hanging down the front of the skirt. On her feet she wears simple green flats and a crown of flowers in her hair.
Spoiler:

Personality: Seraphina is an extremely sweet little girl. She cares deeply about others and will go out of her way to help them even though she is still a child. Though she isn't naive about what is going on in the world, she knows about the war though she won't say it outright she wishes for peace but until peace comes she will stay with her family. Seraphina holds a great respect for nature and life in general which is why she is a healer. She can't stand to see someone in pain and will always help. Though she still will act like a child. When her help is not needed she loves to play games with other children and with her pokemon link Mai. Seraphina does have a bit of a fiery side to her though, mainly with the fact she hates to do as she's told.

History: Seraphina was only six years old when the tower was destroyed killing the children of Entei, Raikou, and Suicune, in fast to this day she doesn't know they had died at all. All Seraphina knew is that Densetsu-sama had woken her from her nap and he had told her it was time for them to leave. Seraphina followed him without question to their new home. Being so young Seraphina adapted to the change pretty quickly getting used to her new home and training in the ways of healing. Now five years later Seraphina now aged 11 has come a long ways with healing, she can deal with a fair bit of wounds and sickness but still has a long ways to go until her training is complete.

Skills: She can heal minor wounds and treat some illnesses, she is very agile and very strong willed.

Flaws: She still has a long way to go in healing training, she isn't physically strong, and doesn't like to listen

Weapon: a small silver dagger kept in a hidden pocket of her dress.

Pokemon: Moltres

Pokemon Name: Mai

Pokemon Personality: Mai is very protective of Seraphina. She always watches over her and can be a strict judge of character. She just wants her to be safe though and won't let anyone that is not a member of her family near her. You will never find Mai not near Seraphina.

Pokemon History: (Same as Seraphina's)

Pokemon Specialty: Flying in the sky and she can shoot flamethrowers out of his mouth.

Pokemon Flaws: Mai can be too protective of Seraphina and thus can become distracted if she is hurt or in danger.

Proof of Reading: Ethan defeating the team rocket grunt and saving the kimono girls.

Anything Else: nothing.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
All of you have been reserved, and added to the Character Sheets.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Reserve me for a Divine Water character. I think I might survive this. I'll have the SU by the end of the day.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Akio-kun- thanks :) though, i'm not sure if SD wanted to be linked to a legendary pokemon, since he wanted his and mine character to be in a relationship and all the people linked to a legendary are family.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Otherworld9), You've been reserved!

PinkSapphire, I've removed ShinyDiamond from that spot. Heh, I should've noticed that, I must be having an off day. ^.^' Not trying to bring incest into this, that'd just be... Awkward.

Raikou Spot is open for someone to take, but remember that you will have to be active because these parts are important!

Sapphire Rose

Years
Akio-kun- thank you very much :) could you please reserve a spot in the Ho-oh family though? I will tell you when he's online again ^^ i hope that will be pretty soon.

EDIT: akio-kun....(can i call you onii-sama? I was almost about to write that down xD)? Whatcha meant with 'i should've notices that." <--- it's not like i told you SD and i were planning this, i only told you just now x'D

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Akio-kun- thank you very much :) could you please reserve a spot in the Ho-oh family though? I will tell you when he's online again ^^ i hope that will be pretty soon.

EDIT: akio-kun....(can i call you onii-sama? I was almost about to write that down xD)? Whatcha meant with 'i should've notices that." <--- it's not like i told you SD and i were planning this, i only told you just now x'D

Oniisama? I don't need that much respect, you know. I think "Niisan" is fine ;3

Also, erm... I pretty much assumed you two would put your characters together.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Akio-kun- okay xD niisan~ anyways, let's not talk futher about what yoy assumed ^^;;; before whole PC.... I guess you know what will happen lol :3 anyways, like i said, i want to reserve a spot for ShinyDiamond ^^ you know the reason why i am asking to reserve a spot for him so i don't think there's any need in explaining it again.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Reserve me for Raikou asap
He's my fav <3

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Could you Reserve me in Divine Water and my link Pokemon shall be Electivire.

I'll try to make a character sheet when I can! But it's 2:30 over here so I'm going to bed.
Good night all!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Could you Reserve me in Divine Water and my link Pokemon shall be Electivire.

I'll try to make a character sheet when I can! But it's 2:30 over here so I'm going to bed.
Good night all!

You are reserved into Divine Water!

I understand how busy you can be, or of course, what time it is~

Konbanwa! (That means "Good Evening!")

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Note that...well, I'm having a rather hard time trying to describe the clothing style, since right now, so correct me if my description of the clothing is off, wrong, a bit bad, or somehow incorrect.

Update: However, I am finally finished.

Full Name: Tulio Inza
Nicknames: Tuto
Sex: Male

Family: Divine Water
Career: Farm Crops

Appearance: Tulio is a tanned male, although darker in his face and exposed body parts due to being exposed to the sun. You could say his chest and covered parts are lighter. Standing at exactly 6 feet, his overall appearance is quite charming. His hair color is dirty blonde with a hint of black at the ends. Tulio's hair is also wavy, but short and barely going past the bottom of his ears. Forest green is his eye color, which is one feature he is proud of. His face is rather "heart-shaped," and he has a star shaped birth mark on his right shoulder. Despite his working habits, he's quite built and has a slim body.

His clothing style consists of what is on the picture below, except he doesn't wear any necklaces and minor differences. He wears a robe that is metallic red with dark green details and edges. It also has long sleeves on both sides. The strings and clothing tied around his waist is dark green in color as well. Tulio wears sandals that are brown in color, his socks the ordinary white. Underneath his robe he wears a slightly weak chest armor. This chest armor is a one-piece with his armored shorts, which are covered by the robe. Underneath all of it is a black fishnet that covers all from neck to wrist, and all the way down to his knees.
Spoiler:

Personality: Tulio can be described as a clown. Although his appearance shows a calm, honest person, he's actually a joker. Able to pull off jokes, keep the people happy, and show off stunts, he's one of a kind. Although positive, he's short-tempered and sticks with his decisions. Thanks to this, he never accepts defeat or mistake, always wanting to win the conversation unless he's been proven wrong with solid evidence. Tulio is the kind of guy who acts before he thinks, and isn't afraid to tell the truth. One major flaw in Tulio is how impatient he is, and sometimes takes rash decisions.
History: When he was born, he was the youngest. Spoiled and given everything, he was envied by his older brothers and sisters; three sisters and two brothers to be exact. Having a big family, he was the one picked on and hated upon by his serious, boring siblings. It wasn't long until he realized that he wanted to be different compared to his older sisters and brothers. Tulio then started to learn tricks, acrobatics, stunts, exercise, and fix himself up to be not only charming, but flexible as well. The only problem was, his personality was a bit off. His parents noticed the many flaws in him, and thought that maybe working in the farms could help him mature a bit more. Of course, we couldn't leave out Julio, but Julio was very mature and decent compared to Tulio. He was against the idea of changing the boy, but he had to agree.

He was sent to work around his early teens. At first it was torture to him. The sweat, pain, hunger, money, and even the lack of free time he usually has. Julio helped him out with half the work, eventually growing in strength and stamina. Unfortunately, Tulio's personality never changed. This only added more flaws, and thus his parents saw him as difficult to manage and understand. By the time he started to grow into a young adult, his parents let him off to do what he pleases. A bit baffled, he decided to stay and manage the farm none of his other siblings wanted to take over. To this day, he comes a few times a week to check and fix up the farm his father still owns.

Skills: Tulio is agile, flexible, and able to do amazing acrobatics such as backflips, front flips, jump from tree to tree, and such stunts. He has also mastered the bow and arrow in his spare time.
Flaws: He can't swim. Another big flaw is his lack of experience with battles. He might be a master at long range battles thanks to his bow and arrows, yet close up he's too weak and defenseless.
Weapon: As odd as it sounds, he uses a bow. He has a talent in bow and arrows, but has no idea how to use the common bladed weapons.

Pokemon: Bisharp
Pokemon Name: Julio
Pokemon Personality: Julio is a very patient, calm, cunning, and fast pokemon. He rarely talks unless spoken to, and finds it hard to befriend others. Although a gentleman, he has a cold personality, and always wants to master the art of battling. Sometimes both Julio and Tulio clash due to their different personalities, yet Julio manages to calm down and take the pressure.
Pokemon History: Just like Tulio, he was youngest out of the family as well. Right away he was given tasks to do and work to accomplish. This lead to his patient, noble personality. Julio helped Tulio work in the farm, cutting down what needed to be cut and using brute strength for other tasks. Along the way he learned to use basic moves and managed to convince Tulio of using the bow and arrow for self defense. One day, on Tulio's 18th birthday, he was taken out for more training. Without warning, they were somehow attacked by a small group of flying pokemon. Although the attack was small and Julio managed to fend them off, this was enough to cause him to evolve into the Bisharp he is.
Pokemon Specialty: Julio's battle style is unique in that he's not only very silent, but fast. He's also a strategic pokemon, so he tends to push it sometimes as to disobey Tulio if his decision makes no sense. One thing Julio has that Tulio needs is accurate eyesight. Julio is the one who points and helps Tulio with his arrow shooting and accuracy.
Pokemon Flaws: Julio can be taken advantage of easily. If somebody was to ask for his help, he wouldn't hesitate to deny. He's been taken advantage of many times due to his docile nature. He's also very emotional, yet doesn't let others show except Tulio.

Proof of Reading: The man's purple marker inked on the map since he pushed on it too hard....mmmhm.

Anything Else: One hobby he secretly has is constellations. If not exhausted or tired enough to sleep, he tends to stare at the night sky with Julio.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
NOTICE:

Since everyone here is posting their Sign-ups... Just be sure to let me know when you're finished so I can evaluate them!

Back