Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Research & Development Got a well-founded knack with ROM hacking? Love reverse-engineering the Pokémon games? Or perhaps you love your assembly language. This is the spot for polling and gathering your ideas, and then implementing them! Share your hypothesis, get ideas from others, and collaborate to create!
Research & Development programs in this forum are subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old February 18th, 2016 (10:42 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Hussain View Post
Touch and FBI, if you have completely given up on the project then at least update it to the latest progress you have done so it can be used. Also i know that you have fixed ledge and biking issues but i wanted to point that FBI once made a hack tutorial on how to reduce bike speed to normal walk speed. How this can be useful would be that you could develop a work around that if a follow me script sprite is following then the bytes of the bike speed would be changed and reverted back once its over( i dont know how flexably this can be used)

Thanks in advance
On Touched's GitHub, a link to which is in the OP.

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 19th, 2016 (6:53 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurile13 View Post
On Touched's GitHub, a link to which is in the OP.
Azurile i know that there is github. It hasnt been updated since over an year or so. Thats what i am asking, to update it

Image by Effex graphics
Old February 19th, 2016 (12:20 PM).
Resident ASMAGICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Hussain View Post
Azurile i know that there is github. It hasnt been updated since over an year or so. Thats what i am asking, to update it
This is the new one, but it has literally no way for you to control it via scripts. I'm pretty sure it will also be challenging for a newbie to insert it. I don't really have the time or motivation to update this, but at least it's better than the first one and more readable.
Old March 15th, 2016 (9:15 AM).

Can you write a quick explanation on how to implement this?
Old September 12th, 2016 (12:08 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BremFM View Post
Can you write a quick explanation on how to implement this?
Sorry for bumping this tread.

I can't understand that there is nobody in this community who can write a small tutorial, for people like me, how to insert this great feature.

It's a shame that at least nobody is interested in this feature.

Sorry if i wrote something not correctly, english is not my mother-tongue.
Old September 13th, 2016 (7:51 AM).
Uruguayan Random Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungStaa87 View Post
Sorry for bumping this tread.

I can't understand that there is nobody in this community who can write a small tutorial, for people like me, how to insert this great feature.

It's a shame that at least nobody is interested in this feature.

Sorry if i wrote something not correctly, english is not my mother-tongue.
Just think about having to add all those OWs, for all those Pokemons, not even counting the possibility of expanded pokemons, and that could be a valid reason as to why nobody cares about this in a serious way ala Game Freak with HG/SS.
Also, is the amount of OWs expandable to such extend anyways?

Sure, it's not only applicable to Pokemons, but in other situations you can just script tile X OWs with some Applymovements on a Map and that would be a fairly easy "Follow Me".
Old September 15th, 2016 (1:50 PM).

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunos View Post
Just think about having to add all those OWs, for all those Pokemons, not even counting the possibility of expanded pokemons, and that could be a valid reason as to why nobody cares about this in a serious way ala Game Freak with HG/SS.
Also, is the amount of OWs expandable to such extend anyways?

Sure, it's not only applicable to Pokemons, but in other situations you can just script tile X OWs with some Applymovements on a Map and that would be a fairly easy "Follow Me".
For my hack I was only planning for one Pokemon overworld with that feature in Emerald which is an important feature for my remake.
Old September 16th, 2016 (4:37 AM).
Resident ASMAGICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64smashmaster3ds View Post
For my hack I was only planning for one Pokemon overworld with that feature in Emerald which is an important feature for my remake.
Unfortunately, I doubt this will ever make it to Emerald. No one has even bothered to pick up from where I left off in the FireRed version, so I doubt anyone will bother porting to Emerald.
Old 1 Week Ago (10:31 AM).

How do you insert this into rom
Old 1 Week Ago (7:01 PM).
Free supporter
Silver Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by juankio View Post
How do you insert this into rom
Install python35 and devkitarm. Run the python scripts in the scripts folder.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links