• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon would you most like to eat?

Yummiest Pokemon?

• Octillery

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Magikarp

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Miltank

• Tropius (the hanging fruit)

• Sunflora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emboar

• Mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos

• Buneary/Lopunny

• Shellder/Cloyster

• Exeggcute/Exeggutor

• Foongus/Amoongus

• Ducklett

• Corphish/Crawdaunt

• Krabby/Kingler

• Spoink/Grumpig

• Crabrawler/Crabominable

• Omanyte/Omastar

• Maractus

• Magcargo

• Slowpoke (tail)

• Clamperl

• Ditto (could be literally anything)

• Wailmer/Wailord

• Vileplume

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 8, 2024
Which Pokemon do you think would be the tastiest to eat? Remember, many of them are based off of animals/plants. I tried to include an extensive variety of different Pokemon that I think would be tasty. I would try many of these Pokemon. I think Vanilluxe would be a good dessert. Fried Octillery would be pretty delicious.

Years
Octillery, Ducklett, and the Shellder line are based off animals I've eaten. Octillery fried or boiled with boiled potatoes sound really good. On the other hand, imagine having a noodle soup with Ducklett? Or roasted Ducklett? And then Cloyster with lemon juice and salt sound super good.
I might have to say Ducklett!​

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
I'd totally be down for an Octillery and then some Vanilluxe for desert tbh. Ditto also sounds kinda tasty.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I... I think I'll be a vegetarian, thanks

Spoiler:

Tropius' fruit?? This is poaching. I'm pretty sure some people will kill the Tropius just for the fruit...

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2024
inb4 gardevoir

I've heard Farfetch'd is pretty good. Forgot if I read this somewhere or am just making it up, but apparently you can cook it with its stick to make some sort of soup.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Offended Vanillish/Vanilluxe is not on this list.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
The crab Pokemon. Crab (and lobster) meat is good stuff, y'all should eat it if you haven't yet.

Ditto is interesting though, given its transformation abilities.

Years
I'd definitely like to taste a banana from Tropius' neck. Speaking of fruit, I bet Bounsweet and Cherubi would be super delicious too.

blue

gucci
Years
i couldn't have the heart to eat vanilluxe so i'd just get ditto to transform into a pizza and have at it.

Years
I'm a vegetarian, if I don't eat animals how could I bring myself to eat a Pokemon?

This would be my meal instead and it would feature all of my Pokemon alive and well at the dinner table sharing the food with me. For bread we would break hot poffins I baked. There would be lemonade to drink on the table and hot butter churned from miktank's moomoo milk to dip the bread in.

We would have fruit everywhere from berries I picked in the wild, baskets full of sitrus, lum, chesto, shuca, leppa, wacan. Combee would share the honey she was holding also for a special treat. Farfetch'd would donate his leek and I would turn into a hot soup. There are a mix of cooked vegetables on your plate, with most notably those "tiny mushrooms" you collect in the game served stuffed.

The biggest part of the feast would be the lucky egg Chansey shared with us. I made into a giant omelette in the center of the table. Omelet du frumage thanks to handmade cheese from moomoo milk.

For dessert last but not least every Pokemon would get a castelia cone with a lava cookie dipped into the ice cream and that would be they way things would be done in my house. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 8, 2024
Octillery, Ducklett, and the Shellder line are based off animals I've eaten. Octillery fried or boiled with boiled potatoes sound really good. On the other hand, imagine having a noodle soup with Ducklett? Or roasted Ducklett? And then Cloyster with lemon juice and salt sound super good.
I might have to say Ducklett!​
We gotta make our menu Anabaesia

Cloyster on the half shell?

Years
Send me into the Pokemon world and the first thing I'll try to do is get me some Emboar bacon or some Emboar ham. I imagine they'd have a nice smoky flavour since they're already Fire types, so it'd probably be 10x better than the bacon we get here.

I know that Chansey/Blissey eggs are supposed to be delicious and rich in nutrients too, so that would be one of the next things I tried, even if it's not a Pokemon itself.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
inb4 gardevoir

I've heard Farfetch'd is pretty good. Forgot if I read this somewhere or am just making it up, but apparently you can cook it with its stick to make some sort of soup.
Farfetch'd is my favorite don't you dare.

I will fight you.

Back