• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
I don't appreciate MLP much, but I'm not gonna be personally biased, so 9/10 because it's a good quality animation, plus it's kinda funny

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Well, all it is is a picture, some text, and some links. But, hey! Don't we all do that?:D

8/10

Ahiru

♫ just a duck ♫
Years
You mean this one? :> /yes I made my main have a similar sig. as this one

Anyways, you call it "simple" yet you once said you don't know CSS~? I would hardly call CSS "simple"~ But an opinion is an opinion, I suppose...

Nonetheless, you still get a 7.5/10. At least you made the text the same color.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
I'm not talking so much of the CSS

I think it is awesome that you know how to do it, but the actual image itself, the signature that is. Its kind of simple, and just there. Take no offense :x

6/10 (As for the last one, I meant for 6/10 as well)

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Cute, I love how White is all excited and Black isn't, made me lol therefore... 9/10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
The style is nice, and the tag is neat and organized. Also, I like the colors.:)

8/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
The image is low quality and I don't care for the font or the colors. ): The userbars are also kinda weird. And the light blue used for the links is blinding. And the text underneath is outta place. I guess if you changed the colors of the links to something basic like black and removed the bottom text it would be a bit better.

5/10

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
@Tyler - Yeah, it wasnt made to be some super awesome thing. I love the image though <3

^5/10 - Its just text with a gradient on it. Not much opinion towards it

Years
10/10

Total genderbending there, great work!

@dragonomega Please show respect for Pawniard. I put effort into the images in my signature plus that added text under the userbars is temporary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back