• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I've been watching films tonight. First I rewatched In Bruges, easily one of my favourite films ever. Followed it up with the remake of Fright Night, wasn't expecting much as I've kind of gotten bored of vampire flicks but it was fine. David Tennant and Colin Farrell are pretty baller.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
Pokestick said:
The show's probably on the seventh Pikachu by now, so eh. (I mean, it randomly learned Volt tackle in like, gen 3. That is in every way impossible) :D
apparently he learned when he used a quick attack that turned in to it. not how he learns it in game but he also knows more then 4 moves now and probably has more then 31 ivs since he he's always moving before pokemon that are faster then his species. he also took out onix with thunderbolt. the anime has no need for logic.

Gabri

m8
Years
You're talking about an anime world in which there are animal-like creatures with special elemental powers. There's no need for either logic or the laws of Physics.

(Square root of 64)

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
You're talking about an anime world in which there are animal-like creatures with special elemental powers. There's no need for either logic or the laws of Physics.

(Square root of 64)

true, remember when he battled paul the first time and ordered pikachu to use iron tail? elekid blocked it and somehow pikachu spun around a second time even after all of his momentum was taken away and hit elekid in the face. of course, just the fact that his tail temporarily turns into steel is enough to say they don't have physics.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Darn, now I really want to make this my new avatar:
Spoiler:

That thread had too many lolz to count.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years

winter friendly is over, that was quite boring actually.
75% of my battles:

me: "go, arceus!"
opponent: "go, staraptor! aha, its a normal type arceus, use close combat!"
arceus: "i'm an electric type arceus, n00b. now i'll judge you."
"its super effective! staraptor fainted!"
*lost connection with the other person*

they gotta fix the disconnection thing in X and Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back