• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chromatite(Spherians Project)

What do you think of the battle system?

• Perfect

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Good

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Stick to the original pokemon one

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Total Crap

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I think it's better to leave the player to decide whether or not you want to use certain HMs in certain situations. Otherwise, everytime you walk in to the grass you'll be cutting until you get out;;; However, auto-surf sounds alright. XD

-EDIT-
I just noticed the poll on the BS, and I personally think it looks nice. Reminds me of what DM tried to do once before. I'm looking forward to how the ending result, so good luck.

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
it's under sphere games..
new update, I got a bit of free time yesterday so I decided to code the insert name thingy:

morescreens.png

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
For some reason most people don't seem to notice I actually post new stuff here...

Thanks to Colin (the guy who's making Johto), he has given me the finished maps so I started making some Johto stuff, here's the ruins of alph (inside):
ruinsofalph.jpg

Dragon.Beat

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2005
Those screens look great. I don't think that 7 characters are enough for the Hero's name. Well, that's the max number of characters for the Hero name in the games. The ruins look great BTW.

Back