• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Aaah, that makes perfect sense. It obviously works! You're honestly so good, it's really impressive. :*

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Thank you :D

And honestly, "baking and cooking is something not everyone can appreciate".
No. It's basically the opposite. We all love good food and sweet bakery... things, don't we? So being skilled a cooking is a GREAT skill.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
But how can you appreciate it when you're not here to consume it? :(

Arma

The Hyena
Years
34. Meh, me and the oven aren't exactly best friends, but I sure love to cook.

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

People appreciate cooking all the time without getting the chance to eat it. Is called the Food Network :V I'm quite jealous of the ability to cook, personally. Perhaps moreso than I am of artistic prowess =b

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Come to me, bros. I will teach you how to cook!

Come Dine With Me is sososo good.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would love to learn how to cook more than simple things like Mac n' Cheese and the like.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I haven't watched any food shows in forever. Last few times I did, I was hungry already. Very last time I wasn't even hungry at all and had just eaten. Still felt famished 5 minutes in. I have conditioned myself to be hungry when watching them now ;w;

Last edited:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Cooking is a really cool thing to learn how to do properly. Like, for me, it's really therapeutic and I always feel good when I cook a stellar meal. 8)

Aaaaaaah, I get so hungry. Especially with cake shows. :(((

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I don't think I'm able to put down a stellar meal, but it sure feels good to see people enjoy what you serve them.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Ramen, yes, I approve. I've eaten in restaurants for the past two days and I really just want some instant ramen at some point soon (aka tomorrow).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back