• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Latest Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krusty

6 string shredder and art dude
Years
Nice, I noticed a little hint of Breath of Fire, nice style.

Yeah, when I read that you were planning on making a hack with this I was kinda worried, 16-color pallets can really be a pain, but since you're going custom you shouldn't have to worry about that too much now. Good luck with this.

Oh, and I can't see the spider one, I see a rock thingy and a worm but both of the ones that I can see look fine. Remind me of Aron and Caterpie.

aocom

Me like pixel art
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2008
You've got some amazing work~ I particularly like the psy/psn type and the chocobo-esque fakemons.

Looking to see more!

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
OMG!!
I'n totally in love with the ground/rock pkmn. It's soo cuute x'3 *sounds like some teenagebimbogirl*. Can't wait to see more :3

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Your Sprites still have that feel about them...I can see the Aron in the Rock/Ground one and the Caterpie in the Grass/Bug.

It also doesn't show the Poison Type for me, so im unable to see it. But by the sounds of things its like a Spinarak.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Awesome as always my friend, I love the style of your sprites, they strangly remind me of BOF heheh.

Keep it up.

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
Years
ok that's odd, I wonder why some people can't see the spider =(.

Here's the direct URL for the spider, lemme know if it works or not.

http://www.crystaltechstudios.com/pokemon_modding/spider.png

As for the comments:

@GreatLiver: Glad you like them.
@Krusty: Gah...evil webhost, try viewing the above link for the spider.
@aocom: Chocobos are awesome wiii! *cough*
@Kakashi Hatake: Welcomes =3
@Belzeebub: Lol, yeah it's pretty cute isn't it XD! *wags all 3 tails in excitement*
@Maneachicken: Ironically I wasn't looking at aron during the rock/ground sprite's creation. Looking on aron now I must have been doing it subcontiously. Try the link above to see the spider, it seems to be loading for randomly =\. Thanks for letting me know though.

If anybody can't see the spider still, let me know and tell me which browser you are using.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Dude...I still Can't see the spider! Could you possibly Attach it? and if you are taking Challenges, i would like to see a Gyarados sort of Sprite...

EDIT: My Browser is Wanadoo Microsoft Internet Explorer.

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
Years
*attaches spider*

What the pie?! I can't view it in Internet explorer either. I *bet* it has something to do with the way I saved it, IE is known to not support certain compressed files >_>...

Sorry for those who couldn't see teh spideh. I use Mozzila Firefox so sometimes stuff doesn't work on other browers sowwies =*(.

btw my battle engine is comming along nicely, I should have screenies early tomorrow =3 !

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Yea he has a point actually, as i may have stated i'm gonna be using the female hero as the last member of my comic's rival team, as i think you said as long as i give credit lol, anywho keep up the good work, try some other types like er...ghost, rock, etc.

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
Years
Haha, yeah I remember about the female chick, you can use her sprite.

wiii! I got my health bars to work properly >_>... now to enable attacking...

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Ah, so you got the other stuff done :P, the inputting the tilesets, btw i know this is iffy but, can you do the OW and Back Sprite for the girl?, and erm whats her name? lol.

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
Years
Some of them took about 2hrs to sprite, some took 4 (like the spider, that one was hard).

Kakashi, I dunno when I'll be able to do the chick's sprite >_< Coding is taking up alot of time ^^U.

Btw I started a game thread in the project showcase thread, check it out, its got some new art in it too =3.

So sleepy...z..zzz....

Krusty

6 string shredder and art dude
Years
Yeah, it should be allowed, as long as it doesn't lead to a board outside of PC. But your fine.

*gasp* I see the spider in the game thread (as mentioned by others). It looks really cool love the blue.

You are making me really jealous now :( My art sucks and I can't program in C++, oh well I'll learn someday. Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back