• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black Infection [OOC/SU]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
May I reserve a spot? Regular trainer. I've only played Colloseum, but I suppose that probably taught me most of what I needed to know about Shadow pokemon. |D

I want to chat with you a bit about my SU before I submit it. >3<

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
You got it Nideous. Sure Yellow, happy to help. And you are reserved. Do you want to talk about your SU here or messages?

Oh guys if my posts suddenly get shorter or with typos of Doom(XD) I'm not on a computer. I'll likely miss stuff at times then. Just passing it on.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
I usually make typos when I'm on the computer XD My iPod has self correct and I don't catch things until later on my computer :D

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Funny, I just had to go back and fix a s***load of typos in my last post...

Also, Zapdos, which one of us is going to win this little Double Battle we've got going? Because while I would prefer to not have Scott get captured before his journey even begins, I can work with anything I'm given. I'm just a little curious is all.

Dawn

Years
Here's my SU! ='D

Name: Elizabeth Southgate (Last name is forgotten)
Hometown: What is now Azalea town
Ordinary Trainer or Cipher Trainer?: Ordinary

Appearance: Picture
Elizabeth is a light-weight young girl whose fashion sense is literally from last century. Her blonde hair can reach slightly past her shoulders, but is typically put up in an angel wings style. She has silvery grey eyes and is slightly under four feet tall. Elizabeth is almost always wearing her coat, mainly because she has nowhere to leave it, and the same goes for her scarf. She has a tendency to wear her scarf thick so that it does not trail behind her. This has the side effect of her being able to hide the lower 2/5 of her face in it at will. Eliza may appear a bit scruffy.

Personality: Elizabeth is a rather shy and quiet girl, somewhat due to traumatisation as a result of being offset from her era. She can be somewhat awkward around others and doesn't seem to trust technology all that much. Her speech is somewhat limited and perhaps old fashioned at times. She is not all that passionate about training, and is more focused on making sure she has something to eat, drink, and somewhere to stay at night. She is however pretty vulnerable to peer pressure, and has a fairly good sense of justice.

History: Elizabeth lived a relatively normal life for a child in the pokemon world. She lived in Johto with both her parents. Her parents were pretty good to her. She didn't suffer from any major mental of physical problems, the worst of which was shyness, typical problems of that nature. She wasn't a trouble maker, or at all hedonistic. However, things did get interesting one day. She was approximately ten years old and had wandered into a specific forest in the Johto region without the protection of pokemon. However, despite the fact that the wild pokemon were quite known to attack humans at times she did not find herself under attack by any of them. Perhaps it was luck, perhaps something was protecting her, or perhaps both. Seeing as nothing jumped out to scare her, she continued to wander. Normally, you'd expect restrictions to be much tighter for peoples safety. However, what you didn't know was that Elizabeth lived in the past. That is to say, her time was long before the present. (That will make sense further down.) Her parents did not suspect her of going into the woods. She was not normally one to get into trouble, as she was rather prone to running away from confrontations. A couple of her friends had told her a legend of a specific pokemon that roamed there, and that it was quite friendly.

Of course, her supposed luck did not last forever. A wild zubat spotted the small girl and decided to attempt to drive her from its presence. She was alarmed to find a Zubat harassing her, nearly fleeing the forest had it not been for the Zubat suddenly and abruptly backing off. Elizabeth looked up, confused and startled to see a rather friendly looking, green, fairy-like pokemon floating down towards her with a curious let playful look on her face. It was Celebi, the guardian of the forest. Elizabeths eyes widened. She did not know what Celebi was, but the pokemon impressed her all the same. Something about this pokemon just seemed to radiate comfort, as if its mere presence said things were going to be okay. Her first reaction was to awkwardly fiddle with her hands before reaching out to Celebi with both hands, standing on her tip-toes as if that would help her reach the pokemon who was admittedly still out of reach. Celebi observed this for a moment. Seeing that Elizabeth was far from intending harm, she floated down into Elizabeths arms, being met with a hug. It was all fun and games from there, mainly with Celebi leading the way. Eventually, Celebi did what any playful, somewhat irresponsible time traveling pokemon may be prone to do. She took Elizabeth through time.

However, as it turned out a battle just so happened to be raging in the exact spot the two emerged. A flamethrower hit Celebi the moment she came out of transit, startling her so badly that she fled the area without even considering to take Elizabeth with her, let alone back to her own time. The pokemon attacking her simply had not had the power to actually take down Celebi, but regardless, Celebi was rather prone to running when confronted. Elizabeth was equally startled, and ran off in a rather random direction, making it incredibly difficult for Celebi to find her again. For all intents and purposes, Celebi never did find and return her to her time.

Elizabeth was later unintentionally inspired by a stranger to try and put a stop to Cipher's plans. There was not a whole lot of of significance in the passing besides the fact that Elizabeth became aware of who was causing the shadow pokemon, how serious the issue was, and how said stranger thought that someone should go get Red to help them out.

Other: Elizabeth carries with her a couple of pokeballs that are from before the dawn of the modern ball. They are highly effective at catching pokemon, yet expensive and tedious to produce. They also function somewhat differently from normal pokeballs. Due to weirdness, (Time paradoxes, how do they work?!) Elizabeth does not physically age. She is stuck as a ten year old for an eternity. (Kinda like Ash!) In addition, because she is a walking time anomaly, anyone trying to see her future or the future revolving around her will either not be able to see anything or what they see will be chaotic beyond meaning. Her past however is not effected.

Starter Profile
Species: Meowth
Infected?: No
History: Meowth was a wild pokemon that happened to be present after Elizabeth arrived in the 'present'. He was not all that noteworthy as far as wild pokemon go. Elizabeth decided to catch him after realizing she would have difficulty surviving alone.
Personality: Meowth is a mildly hedonistic pokemon who understands humans disturbingly well, though, he cannot talk back. He generally behaves around his trainer, but is prone to stealing when left to his own devices.
Moves: Thief, Hypnosis, Bite, Fake Out
Other: None

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I've updated my team. I was thinking about putting my team and inventory at the bottom of my SU. What would you guys think of that. Oh, and nice battling there Zapdos. That was pretty cool some of the stuff you did. :D

Fuyu

Years
That would be cool Nideous and Yellow you are naturally accepted.

lando

Hoenn's Champ
Years
Name: Orlando Drake
Hometown: Sootopolis City, Hoenn
OrdinaryTrainer

Appearance: Orlando is short and has brown eyes. He also has brown whic he gets from his mother. He is light skin and has as black hair which he gets from his mother. His hair is also curly, that he gets from his father, he keeps his hair most off the time. Most of his features are from his mother. His favorite color is blue so he dresse in blue. He has a blue jacket,white shirt, black pants,black and blue shoes, and a blue hat.

Personality:He is nice and kind but for him it's hard to trust other people. He will help anyone who needs his help. He can't standby and let people get hurt and tortured. He holds the longest grudges, espicially againts cipher. If you're a close friend they won't be that long. He also is very smart for his age.

It's easy for him to trust pokemon, because they help him and the cilvilians protect the city. He will always stand up for pokemon and doesn't want to see them hurt. He doesn't hold grudges to pokemon , not even shadow pokemon. He will never forgive cipher for what they did to his mother, so he never backs down.

History: Grew up with his father and not his mother, because of that he never forgave cipher. His father is Wallace who is also the Hoenn league champion.They raided the city and took hostages and killed many; one of the hostages was his mother. After that he doesn't know if she's dead or alive, he hadn't seen since he was three. He asked his father for a pokemon, he gave Orlando a mudkip.

After what happened he will always train and never backdown from a challenge. He and Mudkip trained everday.He found out Red had a speacial stone that purifys all pokemon. He said he traveling to kanto and johto to find info about his mom, help out his region, and defeat cipher with no mercy. Orlando plans to vs the gyms in kanto and johto.

Pokemon:Mudkip
Nickname:none
Infected?:No

History: Mudkip was hatched in Littleroot Town,Hoenn. One day the quiet town got raided, but the towns people fought them off. They left behind an egg they were supposed to steal. Prof. Birch found it and called the toughest water trainer,Wallace.He kept the egg until it hatched, his son, Orlando, wanted a pokemon to go to Kanto and Johto.

He and Mudkip got along the instant they met. Thats when they became life long partners. They trained for a very long time until it was time to leave. They said good bye to every they knew and left.

Personality: Mudkip is mostly like his trainer,he's nice kind,and smart. When Mudkip doesn't want to be messed with you'll be in alot of pain.

Moves: Tackle,Watergun,Protect(egg move),Double Edge (TM)

Fuyu

Years
Sorry Iando, but you are still pending. You have fixed many of the grammatical errors and made it easier to read. However, there is still barely any detail and it makes it very hard for me to see the character. Could you give me a sample of how you write, so I can see how you sound?

Dawn

Years
Lovely. Glad to hear you have so much confidence in me. ='D

So where can I hop in?

Also, I know I told Fuyu this, but I'd just like to reiterate it for everyone else. Elizabeth is a rather special character on my little personal roster in that character interaction plays a rather extreme role in how she develops as a trainer. Just throwin' that out there.

Fuyu

Years
What TornZero said XD. Nique is certainly going to be an interesting battler. >D Of course I have confidence in you Yellow.

Fuyu

Years
I don't mind Kiyoshi. I already have a second character. That would be kind of cool.

TornZero, I can agree with that. XD

Fuyu

Years
It's your choice buddy. ^^ I'm open to whatever you think is easier.

Back