• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

White Doves

With a heart-heavy sigh, Kiba shook his head. "I... Just don't see it happening... I don't think she really notices me... I've tried interacting and she just... Moves on." He closed his eyes laying weakly. "Look. I'm eighteen years old. And I've spent ten of those years isolated from all of society and any human interaction." For a moment, Kiba thought to himself, Should I really tell him...? and decided he may as well.

"I've had a complicated life, but I'll very briefly summarize it for you," he began, taking a long inward breath, and wincing at the pain from his injuries. "From birth to age five, I grew up with neglectful parents who honestly could have forgotten I even existed. People always cause me to feel lonely, and so I got used to the 'loner' lifestyle. I ended up getting so upset, I ran from home, and they never tried looking for me. And a man by the name of Drake, who I later realized was Johto's Champion, told me something. He said, 'Follow your heart. If you don't have family, find family. Your true relatives are somewhere out there, even if you don't share blood.' I was far too young to understand at the time, but he was right."

He opened his odd eyes and examined his tattered body as he continued his story. "Anyways, I had somehow found my way from Lavender Town, all the way to Iron Island. What people don't know is that there's actually a deep forest on the island, opposite the cave entrance. For the next ten years, I lived there, with a pack of Lucario. They raised me and cared for me more than my parents ever could. That's why I know... Pokemon are just like people... That's why my Pokemon are never contained in Pokeballs, and are treated as my equals, and my friends." He smiled faintly, but it was apparent in his eyes that his injuries were still causing him pain.

"Ki and I... Share a lot of qualities. It's actually very strange. We were born on the very same day, and as far as I know the same time. ANd there are a few other features that you'll see in due time. Anyways, After those ten years, I set off to train with my friends, and I found the leagues to be a good challenge for them. The last three years, up until now, were spent on training, day after day after day." He stretched, despite the pain. "My point is, I don't fit into normal society. And I've never been on a date. I've seen numerous girls, but..." He sort of trailed off, but quickly picked back up where he left off. "... None of them made me feel like Julia does... She thinks I'm just strange, I know it. But I can't do anything about it... So... I'm pretty much a lost cause for love..."

Spirit just sort of watched Echo, who hadn't even waited for a response. It was actually pretty amusing to see how enthused she was. After a pause, Spirit just hovered back to the tent to hover near Kiba.

Flare watched Spirit enter, but decided against saying anything. He was somewhat calmed by Kiba's story. Sure, he's told them thousands of times, but something about the way he told it, and the sound of his voice, always helped Flare relax.

Mello smiled faintly, though the tears remained in her eyes. I want to sing... she muttered quietly, so that only Aviath could hear, and extremely soft at that.

Ki waited for the crew to set up their positions, and made a quick transfer to a nearby tree, where he'd be concealed but also have a clear view of Julia.

Years
Avaith sighed as he started humming a few bars for her. "Dawn, Sun, Dusk, Moon, These 4 shifts where love bears fruit, we live, we love, we cry, we hate, and in all of this world, we make our peace..." Avaith was singing for his injured love as Shadoan sighed. "Do not ever say that. Look at Avaith and Mello here... I have been trying for years to find someone for crying outloud and he's found love on his first try... He HASN'T EVE-" A large explosion is heard outside as Jack and Shadoan took notice and rushed outside.

((SURPRISE 1/2)INVASION!)
"Prepare for trouble...." Loud music was booming through the air as a smoke bomb was set off near the hotel. "Make it doub- OW!" "YOU CAN DO THE MOTTO LATER!" The smoke settled as a group of Rockets had appeared on the scene, getting out of a large van with metal pokemon following. "Carpenters and trainers of this... Settlement, you are ordered to here by vacate the premises in order for us to setup a permanent base. Those who do not accommodate our demands, you don't want to know whats in store for you." Shadoan pauses as he calls for Jev, Light and Stella.

Rocket Grunts x 7
Type: Rave

4 x Skarmary's
3 x Ryhorns
3 x Scizors
2 x Geodudes
2 x Graveler
1 x Steelix [Below Ground]

-Commercial-

Julia was given specific orders to swim from one place to another, to pose for certain shots around the trees both clean and a little suggestive but appropriate. This even got some of the crew to start turning their own heads when they finished each shot and bit of film for the commercial. When they finish, Chester's ears flick as some wild Scyther approach their position. The Camera crew attempts to pack up quickly when Chester give them word to get ready to head out and he turns to Julia. "Handle the bugs if you can while we get ready to leave."

8 x Scyther

(... Didn't think I'd let us have it this easy? XD)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Julia - Lake
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia seemed to handle the commercial with relative ease. Any suggestiveness didn't seem to bother her that much. That, or the thrill of actually getting to do something like this was greater than the discomfort involved. When everyone began to pack up the first thing Julia did was get her purse. She'd need that. It only contained /everything/. Rather abruptly Chester asked her to handle 'the bugs', however. Huh? She hadn't been aware of any bugs. Looking around she was quick to spot them however. Geez... She immediately knew she was going to feel self-conscious this entire battle, due to not having proper time to have changed. If she looked good enough to model though she really didn't have to feel self-conscious though, did she? She supposed that wasn't what was important. She could think about these questions later. It was then that she realized that she would've liked to have Roy for this battle. Entei and Lumine were both incredibly dangerous pokemon to use at any time, Lumine especially after a swim whilst not properly clothed. She supposed she'd have to improvise a lesser strategy. She pulled out a pokeball; it was Ice's. She pulled out a second pokeball; this time it was Rocky's. She supposed this would do. Julia tossed both pokeballs, and the Sableye and Machoke respectively emerged.

"...Ice, use taunt! Rocky, bulk up!"

She paused a moment, waiting for the two pokemon. Ice promptly used taunt, supernaturally provoking the bug pokemon with taunting gestures and a cheshire grin that somehow simultaneously managed to look goofy. Rocky meanwhile flexed his muscled, getting himself pumped up for what was to come.

"...Guard Ice, and be ready to use stone edge..."

She was of course talking to Rocky, who promptly made a point to step in front of Ice. She had a feeling that the taunt was probably more likely to cause the scyther to attack Ice than Rocky. She knew Rocky was many times better equipped to take the hits however, and that the machoke could in turn slap them with a super effective rock type attack.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack just smiled and shook his head, "Kiba, every single guy feels the same way you do. That's just how it is. Every guy will feel at least during one point in his life that no girl will ever pay attention to him and that he's a lost cause. That's not the case. It's up to you to man up and approach her and tell her how you feel. I cant' do that for you. So, rest up and when you're feeling better get off that bed and-" Jack was interrupted as he heard some shouting from outside.

"Excuse me for a sec." He said as he stepped outside, only to discover some rockets and their steel type pokemon. "Great." He poked his head back in, "Um... that seconds gonna have to be longer than I thought." He walked away form the tent and made his way over to the tent where the other were. He saw Golf was still out of commission, so he would have to make do with only five pokemon then. "Alright, Alpha, Foxtrot, we're gonna fight some rockets and beat them up! Let's go."

The two followed their trainer out and Jack pointed at the steel-type pokemon. "Alright, Foxtrot, hit them with a Shadow Ball! Alpha, lure some to sleep with hypnosis!"

The Sableye formed a black ball in his hands and tossed it at a Geodude while Alpha began to swing his pendulum to lure a few of his foes to sleep.

Meanwhile, Bravo and Echo were out and about looking for some flowers. The two finally came across a flower patch and Bravo patted Echo on the back, "Now, we just wait for the time to come around and we come back here, k?"

Echo smiled and nodded as Bravo smirked, "We'll need to set up a special area for the two of you. Well, let's head back and see what we can do, eh?"

Echo nodded, "Thank you Bravo."

The Banette smirked, "No prob." The two began to head back to where their trainer was.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Deep, Burning Hatred

Before he had the opportunity to object, Kiba was interrupted by that massive explosion. When he heard "Prepare for trouble...." his heart skipped a beat. Please don't let it be them, PLEASE don't let it be them! "Make it doub- OW!" Kiba's heart sank down to his stomach like a boulder. Wide-eyed, he turned to Flare, who clearly heard it. His fur was spiking, and that fiery rage shown in his eyes. "Flare--" but it was too late.

In an eruption of flames, the Arcanine had burst onto the scene. Completely ignorant to the battles or even the enemy pokemon, Flare charged right through anything in his path, fire blazing with every step, melting multiple steel pokemon's defenses as he went straight for them; the Rockets. I'm back for you, YOU BASTARDS!! He quickly took one down, his jaws gripping the Rocket Grunt by his side torso, before quickly flinging him into another grunt, toppling both of them and rolling them right into a tree. He quickly turned to the next Rocket, ferociously attacking with all of his power; not holding back.

Spirit just sort of watched in complete awe. Flare, stop!! She was... Too stunned to react.

Mello tried to watch as much as she could through the opening in the tent, curling close to Aviath, trying to regain that feeling of security from him.

Ki watched the wild Scyther attacked the crew. He was going to take them out silently but... The girl had already released a few pokemon and was calling them into battle. With a silent exhale, Ki watched from the tall tree. At least let me help, he thought to himself. Closing his eyes, his aura began to pulse, as Julia's pokemon became supercharged with energy, causing their attacks to power up to triple their usual strength. With Ki at this distance, no one would know what had just happened, or why the girl's pokemon had unleashed such devastating moves.

Years
"... Stella, Irek, Hit them hard at the front with Iron Tail. Light and Ulla, secure the carpenters.... Jev, take care of Flare, he's on a rampage, Its one thing to fight and harm them, but to kill them is another." She uses her Iron tail on the first 2 Geodudes as Irek attacked the 2 gravlers, knocking them back as Irek charged for a solar beam. Stella began holding her own using secret power.

As Flare was attacking in his pure rage, Jev got between him and the grunt as most of the team began to retreat. As Flare raged, he glared at the bug and howled. The bug held his own, holding up both appendages and holding his ground against the rampaging pokemon. He smacked his horn hard over Flares head to get him to back off. "STOP THE F#!%ING BLOOD LUST! CAN YOU GET ANYTHING THROUGH THAT SCREWED UP MIND YOU POOCH?! IF YOU WANT REVENGE, DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON THEM!!! They're nothing more but pawns, weak prey, scum not worth kicking." Ramming his horn over Flares head to get him to back off a little. "Save your strength for the big fish, not these fools... Unless you want to waste your time and murder the lives of a few low-lifes... IS THAT WORTH THE RAGE!?" Jev then takes a stance, preparing a reversal in hopes to pin the enraged fire hound. "IS IT REALLY WORTH THE TIME?!"

-Commercial-
One by one as the Scyther approach with their bladed arms at the ready to hack and slash. Out of the woods, the began their assault like an organized team as the crew finishes packing, one of them keeps his camera out to film her battle. In hopes to use it with the commercial, a bikini model fighting other pokemon with her own. For one reason or another, it looked to be a good idea to shoot.​

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

The Geodude was hit and grunted from the Shadow Ball as two Skarmary and a Rhyhorn were lured to sleep with Hypnosis. Suddenly Flare came out and was pretty much in berserk mode. "Guys, get back for now!" Alpha and Foxtrot retreated and looked at each other, "What's his problem?" Foxtrot asked as Alpha just rubbed his face, "We need to let him handle this for now. He has much repressed feeling and if we get in the way we'll be torn apart."

Foxtrot stuck out his tongue, "That's so obvious! So... we just let him deal with his own childhood problems and battle the demons that torment him and go back and drink up some martinis?"

Alpha narrowed his eyes at the Sableye and Foxtrot just smirked, "I am just laying out a joke Alpha. You know how rare those are. You are right, if we go in the possibilities of us getting clawed, shredded, and burned all at the same time is very likely. In fact, we should retreat a bit more. No need to have Jack killed."

Alpha frowned, "I'm not sure what to do. Do we help Jev? Do we help Flare? I am at a branching path right now."

Foxtrot just shrugged, "We'll just give ranged support for now. He formed some more shadow balls and threw them at the Scizors as Alpha also targeted the Scizor with his Confusion attack.

Around that time Echo and Bravo were still walking back to the area and talking between each other excitedly. "So, gonna serenade her?"

Echo flushed, "I don't know how."

Bravo just patted her on the back, "Sing to her of course! Just sing from your heart and you can win her over with no problem!"

"R-Really?"

"Yup! Now... let's think of some good lyrics..."

Dawn

Years
Julia - Lake
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unbeknownst to Julia she was still being filmed, thus she allowed herself to become absorbed in the battle without thinking of other things. This would no doubt how her as being somewhat confident and calm, though she also seemed to be enjoying herself to some degree. Meanwhile Ice lurked around Rocky's feet, provoking the scyther repeatedly. When the scyther got close enough Julia finally gave another order.

"Alright Ice, Rocky, Secret Power!"

The two pokemon placed their hands together, which began to glow brightly with a special power. They then held out their glowing pals abruptly, which proceeded to explosively spray a torrent of bubbles that looked very much like a bubblebeam attack. As the bubbles filled the area around the scyther, popping on contact, they'd cripple the group's movements quite heavily, severely slowing them down. Julia smiled; secret power had taken on the power of the lake nearby, and apparently been amplified by an outside source as well... though Julia had no way of knowing that last part.

Rocky proceeded to clean up the group by individually coming at them, aggressively delivering a virtually unavoidable stone edge to each one whilst they were too slow to do anything about it before the super effective attack most likely leveled them.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

The Big Fish

Flare roared furiously as Jev forced him to stop. He glared but actually took some thought into the insect's words. After a moment, his eyes met Jev's, a fire burning within them. You're right... I need to find out who's higher up and kill them instead! Without waiting for any reaction or response, he bolted away, in the direction of the retreating Rockets. They'll lead me to my targets, he thought silently as he vanished in the distance.

Spirit widened her eyes and flew toward Jev, passing him while she chased after the Arcanine. F-Flare, come back!! Flare!!!

Mello continued to watch from the small opening in the tent. Her eyes darkened, and her battered voice whispered out softly, Wh... Why is everything going wrong...

Ki watched from the trees as the battle seemed to end rather quickly. Well... She's a good trainer... Though that doesn't make a difference in whether she's worthy of Kiba. He continued to watch everything that went on.

Struggling to sit up, Kiba tried to call out to Jack or Shadoan. He needed to know what was going on. I have a very bad feeling... He tried to yell out to them, "H-Hey, Someone tell me what's happeni--" his sentence was cut short by a loud and painful cough, spattering blood on the ground. Ow... He felt his body shake, and decided he should probably lay down for a bit.

Years
As team rocket fled, Irek returned to the trainers tent and approached Kiba. "Your pokemon, Flare?... He's chasing the rockets back to their base..." Before anything could be said, Irek held up his paw to stop them from speaking. "Jev told him to stop trying to kill the grunts and aim for their leader. If he didn't we would have more dead trainers on my conscious. More over, the rockets have no base of operations in Lethia or even a camp. They'll more than likely be trying to reach a beach and retreat home with some water pokemon. Jev is tracking Flare down now." Outside, Shadoan and Jack were finishing up the scraps of the battle as Team Rocket made a full hasty retreat. The carpenters were picking up the pieces and cleaning up part of the terrain as they continues their work. Nearly finishing the Hotel, the helicopters containing the interior decorators, supplies for the job along with a few more hired hands, arrived on the scene and began work on the sections of the hotel that were complete.

-Commercial
As the Scyther's numbers dwindled, Chester drove up behind Julia and opened the door. "Recall your pokemon and get in, have them save their strength for the next area! We stay here, we'll attract more of them. No need to upset them or their habitat further."

-Forest Chase
The Rocket Grunts made their way through the forest as Flare chased each of them down. Jev was flying after him in large distanced hops, yelling from the top of his lungs with leap. "WAIT!!! UP!!! YOU!!!! SCREWED!!!! UP!!!! POOCH!!!!" The chase slowly comes to a close as the rockets reach a cliff, near the ocean. Looking back, Flare was closing in and without much choice left for them, they simply jumped into the water, swimming away while a team of water types controlled by team rocket rescues them and dives underneath the water out of sight.

Dawn

Years
Julia - Chester's Vehicle
Julia watched as Ice and Rocky dealt with the scyther with relative grace. Abruptly she became aware of the sounds of a vehicle very close to her and turned her head just in time for Chester pull up next to her and ask her to make a tactical retreat. Looking back at her pokemon she decided it was better to do things Chester's way and returned both pokemon, proceeding to turn back to Chester's vehicle and get in. As she sat down, placing her purse in her lap and festive her hands on the lips of said pursed Julia became aware that she hadn't had time to change back to her clothes. Caring about modesty was frustrating though, so she forced the thought out of her mind in favor of something she could actually RP something about. After a couple of moments Julia turned her head towards Chester.

"How do you think it went..?"

Ki had slipped her mind somewhere between modeling and battling, at least for the moment. She of course had no idea what was going on back with the others.

Years
"Take a look." Chester handed her his cellphone while it was sending a large file of photos. Skimming through them, there were a lot of shorts that were very suggestive and plenty of decent pictures for a few magazines. "I'm sending all the photos off to the publishers to get them printed into magazines for the ads to the Loft..." He pauses a moment and takes a hand off the wheel, searching through his pockets for something. "Also, I forgot, I wanted to give you something and your friends....if I... Can..." He pauses a moment and sighs. "I left the gears back at the loft." He glances at her with a chuckle. "I made an investment in the company who produced the pokegears and asked them to produce a new product, A nifty new toy for trainers that won't be releasing until next month. I plan to use that as your payment for today's job." He hands her a magazine promoting the new item.

-New Item-
-I plan to Draw or Pixelize this one-
Gyro-Gear
An upgrade from the Pokegear. This type of gear can clamp to an arm, leg or be worn as a pendant or carried. The gear has a barometer feature, a compass along with several other helpful features. Hardware includes a camera, Barometer, Compass, built in mic, camera, touch screen, speakers, regular flashlight and back light screen. The applications for the gear are Phone, Vid Phone, Radio, MP3, File Transfer and basic digital map. There will be new apps when we reach week 4 when the gear releases. Chester's original intent for the gear was to have it used in Lethia in order to better survival for struggling trainers. This gear will be distributed to those in Heroes Loft at the End of Day 4.

Chuckling, Chester smiles at her as he stops the jeep over near a cliff, over viewing a vast valley of bug pokemon flying over head through the forest. Reaching into the back, he pulls out a pokeball and a pair of brown jeans with a studded belt along with a pair of flip flops. "I didn't know your measurements, so I added a belt. I just need you to run towards the camera several times while the others setup to record the Bug pokemon on their migration path, when we finish here, were heading back to the hot-." He looked behind her as he sighed, stepping forth as the Scyther from the lake before were approaching. "... New idea, fight the rest of the stragglers, we'll record the battle and use it as a highlight."

Scyther x 3

-Heroes Loft-
Light was sitting, looking at the ground. Pondering his thoughts long and hard while Stella was watching over Mello. "Is something wrong Mello?" She asks. Avaith looked up at Stella, sighing. "She can't sing, also she's worried about Flare running after T.Rocket." Irek approaches the tent with some bitter root and a little honey, mixing them together as he tells avaith to move aside and Irek looks at the singing pokemon, smiling a little. "I brought some honey mixed with bitter root, It should help heal your throat if your aiming to sing soon." He says with a chuckle, while avaith insisted on feeding her, Irek put his paw overtop of his head. "Your still healing, just lay there and recover, all you can do is be with her." He tells him as he spoon feeds Mello. Finishing, Irek hops onto Kiba's chest and removed the bandages on his arm. Smiling, Irek held up Kiba's arm with a chuckle. "Your healing faster than I thought. Just stay in bed for another day or two and you'll be on your feet in no time."

Ouside, Shadoan sat beside Jack and sighed as they watched construction. "Kiba's out of commision, one Pokemon on each team is down. Jev and Flare are missing while Julia is still gone out for her commercial shoot." He glances over at Jack and chuckles a little. "You think our families are worried about us? Would they be worried if they ever found out we were in this region and nearly died last night?"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Speedy Recovery

Kiba watched and simply replied, "That's not good... He'll follow them until he gets what he wants..." His gaze wandered to the opening in the tent. Who knows when he might return... If at all...

Flare growled maliciously as the Rockets made their getaway off of the edge of a cliff and down into the waters. Like hell I'm letting you get away from me that easily!! With a graceful leap, he dove quickly over the cliff, swimming easily and without issue, certainly an unrealistic scene to see from a fire type. He swam quickly, making sure he was still closing in on the fleeing Rockets.

Spirit just sort of sat there, dumbstruck, unsure of how to react. Flare... Come back... Please... She hovered into the tent and just sort of remained by Kiba.

Mello stopped the medicine from being fed to her, instead taking the spoon and pointing it toward Aviath. Y-you need it more than I do... I don't care if that means I won't be able to sing... I want you safe and healthy first...

His arm lifted and stripped of bandaging, Kiba watched Irek with a look of determination. "A few days...?" He forced himself to sit up, cringing from the pain of his every injury, but doing his best to keep it concealed. Through the pain, a grin had formed over his face. "I'll be up and moving by tonight at the latest." They probably didn't know much about him still. "As soon as Ki returns, we can go through... Reinforced healing." His grin showed gritted teeth, clearly pained, but still beyond determination. He was going to force his body to work, no matter how painful.

Ki leapt between trees following the commercial group silently. Damn, when am I going to get my chance?

Dawn

Years
Julia - Cliff
Looking over the pictures takebln Julia was struck with internal conflict again. Prejudice against models, especially in photos intended to be attractive, was not /that/ rare. She silently dismissed her worries, not wanting to seem ungrateful. The opportunity in and of itself felt very generous to her. Julia took and began to casually read the magazine Chester had handed her, only she seemed to have difficulty with this until she pulled out a pair of what were assumedly reading glasses and put them on. ...Huh! She certainly liked the look of it. A replacement for her gear hadn't been what she had had in mind, but perhaps this would be just as if not more useful! Besides, after this job was finished they'd have plenty of money. Chester began discussing the next scene and Julia put her glasses away, back in the case she kept in her purse. Julia glanced at the clothes offered to her, examining them for a moment before they were interrupted by three exceptionally persistent scythers.

Chester asked her to deal with the evidently exhausted attackers and Julia nodded in agreement, moving to get out of the vehicle. Standing to face the blades pokemon Julia dug into her purse for a pokeball. She decidedly was going to use a different strategy this time around. Tossing two pokeballs she sent out Ice and MacGyver. This was risky because they were both relatively fragile. She trusted MacGyver to recognize and handle this though. In turn, MacGyver used telekinesis to lift the buy pokemon off their feet, completely shutting down their ability to move about and therefore get close for an attack. Julia smiled, pointing decisively at the scyther in a rather showy fashion as she issued her next and hopefully last command.

"Alright Ice! Will-O-Wisp! Show them who's boss!"

Just like that Ice immediately incapacitated two of the scyther with serious burns, MacGyver proceeding to toss them out of the way. Julia eyed the third. ...She could catch it. The thought came rather abruptly. It would look great on camera, and she was sure she could find a use for the pokemon. She had seen scyther battle before. She already had six pokemon, though. Was there a rule against owning more? Usually the rule was that you could only use up to six in any one battle. She supposed she could always... store it somewhere or release it. Settling on an action Julia dug around for an extra pokeball she still had from back when she had only owned two pokemon. Pulling it out she promptly ordered Ice to finish it. Rather than wait for the burns to incapacitate the scyther this time around she tossed the pokeball at it, intentions pretty clear.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack just sighed as he looked over the area. There was some damage from the sudden ambush but it looked like that the workers would be able to clean it up and continue on. Jack sighed at Kiba's question, "Maybe yours would be. My dad thinks I can take on anything. He's always taught me to stand on my two own feet, so I highly doubt he would really care about what happened, he would just tell me to do my best and that would be it. He believes in me too much."

Alpha looked over the scene as Foxtrot scratched his head, "Well... that was culminated quickly. So, what activities do we partake in now?" Alpha shrugged, "I suppose we can check up on the others."

At that moment Bravo and Echo were walking back into the area. Both stopped talking and just looked around. "What happened?" Echo asked. Foxtrot smirked, "A small skirmish."

"WHAT!?" Bravo cried out. "AND I MISSED IT!?" Bravo let out an anguished cry as Echo made her way to Kiba's tent and went up to Spirit. "Spirit... are you okay?" She asked with concern. Alpha just patted Bravo on the shoulder, "There will be a next time." He said. Jack walked back into the tent that housed Golf and smiled as he saw the Dragonair was conscious. "Hey, you doing good?" The Dragonair weakly nodded. "That's better. I'm going to have Bravo look over you, alright?" Jack went out and grabbed the still grieving Banette and pushed her inside.

Foxtrot scampered up to Spirit and Echo. "So, how are you two females doing in light of-" More of Bravo's anguished cries resonated from the tent. "-the recent events that initiated the current situation?"

Jack made his way over to Kiba's tent and sat on one of the chairs, "Irek, is it always this chaotic over here? Just having criminals run around all over the place?"

Years
Jack made his way over to Kiba's tent and sat on one of the chairs, "Irek, is it always this chaotic over here? Just having criminals run around all over the place?"

Irek looked back at Jack and scratched behind his ears. "What you define as chaotic, we call an average day on the job. Its not just criminals as well, there are the scientist loons we deal with, looking for the exotic flowers, herbs and roots. Then there's team snag'em with their so called snag machines. We had a field day hunting them down..." He sat back to think as a grin came onto his face when he started laughing. "Oh! And there was this other year where there were these 5 costume freaks rode into Lethia on the back of this massive slowpoke that towered over trees! The pokemon itself was made out of paper mache! They were using a psychic pokemon to lift the paper and reform it to look real! Ha-ha ha!" He sits back, laughing hard until his face almost turned blue as he sat up to get a breather. "THIS is the....-snort- funny thing. When we confronted them with a squad, all we did was merely hit the abomination with with a single punch from a Hitmonchan. The entire thing fell apart with the geeks following." He sighs as he swipes a tear from his eyes from laughing so hard. "They came back the next day with a larger version of their paper creation, we found it easier to set the leg on fire to disassemble the thing... They quit after that." Irek looked over at Jack and sighed. "But to better answer your question, this happens everyday, every year, every waking minute. We have our hands full watching over the entire thing... Right now on the other side of the globe in some uncharted region, the same team of thieves are out there in the wilderness in this same contest, stealing some trainers pokemon and their badges, looking to get in..." He chuckles a little, looking up at Jack. "They sell videos of previous tournaments at the vendors during the final rounds. Though you need a device to watch them on or TV."
-Ocean Edge-​

Jev looked out over the water as he called out. "FLARE!!! YOU MORON!!!! COME ON BACK!!!! THEY'LLL TRAP YOU!!! YOUR NOT LIKE THE FREAKING MEGANIUM FROM LAST NIGHT!!!" He sighs as he jumps down from rock to rock. Until he gets to the edge.
-Cliff-

Scyther - Capture
4 - 3 - 3 - 4 - 3
3's = 3
4's = 2
Capture Failed
The Scyther used its bladed claw to flail the pokeball away back towards her as it Screeched in pain. Becoming weak, it began to claw towards the edge of the cliff until it fell over the edge. Looking over the edge of the cliff, Chester chuckled as he looked back. "Did we get that?" as the crew nodded he smiled and laughed. "BRILLIANT!!!... Better luck another time Julia, there are plenty of bugs on the island and other scyther. A Rogue like you will be able to catch one yet!"

-Recovered: Pokeball x 1

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2019
Name:Dante Kureym
Sex:Male
Apperance: Black hair, Green eyes, Black hoodie, Black jeans, Red scarf
Pokemon Team: Darkrai, Gallade, Electivire, Blaziken, Blastoise, Sceptile
Bio: Ran away from home because parents wouldn't allow me to compete in this league.

Dawn

Years
Julia - Cliff
Julia was somewhat disappointed when her attempt at capturing the scyther failed in spectacular fashion. It wasn't every day a pokemon flat out sniped your ball out of the air and...jumped off a cliff to escape you. ...Huh. This was made all the more depressing by the fact that...scyther could not fly. Regardless, Julia got over it rather quickly and smiled apologetically at Chester after having retrieved her pokeball. Perhaps she'd have another chance at the bladed pokemon. She knew where to look, anyway. She'd just have to find the time. She supposed it wasn't appropriate to be hunting pokemon whilst on the job normally.

"Thanks..! You really think so? I--I'm a rogue?"

She actually smiled at this. She found it amusing. When she thought of a rogue she thought of Han Solo a grizzled thief of some sort, engaging in cleverly executed crimes for their own gain. She of course kind of wondered what he'd meant by that. After all, clearly she was not grizzled, nor a thief, nor even a criminal ... right?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

*Sigh*

A rather hefty sigh had left Kiba's lungs. His multi-colorful eyes seemed rather blank. I told you Jack, I told you that I'm a loner... This is a shining example... As soon as I speak my words are pretty much just ignored. How could I ever get Julia when I can't even get the attention of people here? With a rather crestfallen look, Kiba sat upright in his bed, cringing at the jolting pain, simply watching his hands as they gently formed together. What good am I...? Why am I even here...?

Some depressing vibes were coming off of Kiba, in vibrant waves of sadness. Spirit let out her own personal sigh. I'm fine I guess... I froze up in the battle though... And all of these terrible things seem to be happening... Flare took off... She seemed especially saddened by Flare's disappearance. Mello lost her singing voice, and Kiba... He's depressed... He has been for a long time... I guess it's rubbing off on me a bit right now... She watched the tent quietly. I'm not sure if we can take any more negativity here...

Tiny bubbles of air hit the surface, as Flare continued to swim at his maximum speed in pursuit of the Rockets. He nearly got close enough to bite one of the pokemon's tails, before he ran out of breath and had to swim back up for air. Resurfacing, Flare panted and breathed heavily, taking in air for his starving lungs. With a sigh, he swam back toward the cliff to see Jev at the rocks. The Aranine's eyes seemed dim, the flames of determination dissipating with his failure. He climbed onto a nearby rock while his pelt began to dry. After a long silence, he finally spoke up. I was so close... His growl came out deep yet calmed in a softer, gentler tone than usual. Do you know the feeling...? Having your biggest goal right over your nose... Just to lose it at the last moment... It's such cruel fate...

Mello watched her mate with a tiny sigh. She only hoped the medicines would help him back to moving again soon, so they could spend time alone. Hey, Avi... Her butchered voice came out in another soft whisper. When you're moving again do you think we could go out somewhere and spend some time alone...?

Sigh, thought Ki amidst the silence of the tree that held him. This isn't working... Plan B... With a leap of faith, Ki landed right on the back of the moving vehicle, with relative ease. He then sat down, at the back, just waiting. I'll get my chance one way or another... He crossed his arms, closed his eyes, and poised himself for balance.

Years
-Ocean Cliff-
"It's not cruel fate if you choose to think first before you act. The only time to act before you think is when you need to defend someones life." Looking back up the cliff, the bug sighed before turning over towards Flare and his soaked pelt. "Know something first. If its revenge, avoid killing the weak ones, when the big cobra's head is cut off, they will all fall. Second..." He throws a pebble as Flares head as it bounces off into the water. "THINK BEFORE YOU TAKE OFF! IF YOU LET THIS TO CONTINUE CLOUDING YOUR JUDGEMENT, YOU'LL BE PUTTING OTHERS IN DANGER! RIGHT NOW IN OUR SITUATION, MOST OF OUR FRIENDS AND TEAM ARE OUT OF COMMISSION! For all we know, a second thieving team could be at the loft RIGHT NOW! Maybe another Team Rocket Squad, maybe another one of those exile dudes, WHATEVER THE CASE!!..... We need to head back..." He attempts to climb the steep cliff, looking back he responds to him. "And I admit, it was my fault that you took off out here like this. I told you to aim for the big guy to spare lives, not end ones that don't deserve to die... That just backfired, I didn't think you'd chase them out here." As he attempts to grab a slippery rock, he falls down into the sand on his back. He wiggles back and forth to get up. "Ow..."

-Heroes Loft-
Avaith licked his loves head as he cuddled her in his paws. When she asked when he could start moving, he began to make an attempt to stand up. His paws shaking, he tried to stretch a little without hurting his mending ribs. As he was able to stand, he them tried to lift Shadoan's rucksack to see if was strong enough to carry anything. As he lifted the bag, his legs felt a little weak as well as his hip, but he was able to carry it around. Putting the back down, he walked back over to Mello and lifted her onto his back. "W-where too?... I-it can't be any f-farther than the settlement..."

Ulla was outside over with Light, trying to talk to him about his relationship with Stella as Stella was searching for roots and herbs with Shadoan in order to bring back to their injured crew. Gathering some items, they return to Loft with pleanty of plants and berries. Walking towards Kiba, Shadoan presents him some bitter root. "It's suppose to be Bitter Root, According to Irek, it can help heal a few things and work wonders if eaten in bulk. I'll leave them here for you.." Shadoan looked at Irek and Jack with a small grin. "The vendors are heading for Heroes Loft to setup shop, The bug migration is preventing their passage so they're hoping to set things up here for tonight... Looks like we'll be able to see your show Irek."

-Cliff-
"Yes... Well, I think that's the type of trainer you are." He pauses a moment looking at her before he chuckles a little. "I was talking about battle roles. Seeing how your pokemon fight, you act like a Rouge type. Its a difficult role to fulfill, but you seem to fit the bill to be one." The camera crew got a few things setup, having her take poses again in her swimsuit before Chester approached her with her casual clothes. "This is the last area for the bikini shots. Were going to prepare to leave in a moment towards a historical place before we head back."

Back