• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's That Pokemon! [ Week 2 ]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Information

Every week there will be an enlarged image of a Pokemon. It's up to you to guess which Pokemon it is. Once you think you know which Pokemon it is, PM BinaryPeaches your guess. Winners will receive the following:
First Correct Guess: Bronze WTP Emblem
After Ten Correct Guesses: Silver WTP Emblem
After Twenty Correct Guesses: Gold WTP Emblem

I'll be keeping track of how many guesses each member has done. If you think you've reached 10 or 20 guesses but haven't received an emblem, contact me and we'll sort it out. At the end of the week I'll post what Pokemon it was, and the winners of that week. Then within the next moment a new thread with the next Pokemon will be posted.​

Rules

• You may only guess once per week, so be sure you're extremely sure of your guess before PMing.
  • Do not put your guess in this thread. Please PM BinaryPeaches your guess.
  • Put 'Who's That Pokemon' (or 'WTP') in the subject of your PM when you send your guess.
  • You may post in this thread. However, it may not be anything that might hint to other people what the Pokemon is, or the Pokemon's name. All posts with such information will be deleted and marked as spam. What you may post is if you guess, and how hard/easy you think it was.
  • You may discuss last week's Pokemon in this thread, in the case you didn't get a chance to in the thread before this one.
  • There will be no hints. Don't ask for them.
  • Have fun!

Pokemon of the Week

28urkp.png

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I agree, this one was really easy. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
This is a present for all those who guessed Victini on the last one. ;D /brick'd

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
I'd actually like to know how many people entered (you don't have to give me the exact number; an approximation will do o3o). I'm guessing this has been successful so far, and if I'm right, that's great! :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
About 34 (if I counted right) guessed last time, and out of those about... say... 19-20 guessed Victini? :D;

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
I am going with my brothers guess...
I guessed victini last time :P

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
If you ask me, it depends on how well you know each gen. A lot of people caught up in the BW frenzy probably guessed that Arcanine was Victini because the tan markings made it look like Victini's victory sign, not to mention that Victini would be a rather obvious first WTP (along with Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Mew, etc.). But if you're still playing RBGY or even FRLG then it would be easier to recognize it as Growlithe or Arcanine, probably.

That's just my opinion, though.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Aww man, I was pretty sure last week's pokemon was Arcanine, oh well.

I thought I got this one on first sight, let's hope I got it right this time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Eh? What are you talking about Arma. You got the last one right. xD; The emblems just haven't been passed out yet because an admin still needs to upload them. ^_^;

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Eh? What are you talking about Arma. You got the last one right. xD; The emblems just haven't been passed out yet because an admin still needs to upload them. ^_^;

Oh, I thought Victiny was the correct answer, because Arcanine would be too obvious.

What was I thinking. XD

Didn't notice the link to to the answer...

Last edited:

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
I sent my PM.
If I got this right, it was fairly easy.
There's only one real place I've seen those Colors.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
i have a question. would any parts of the picture shown ever be backround colors?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Here ya all are! This week's Pokemon was...

456Finneon_Dream.png

The line running down its side can store sunlight. It shines vividly at night.
FINNEON

Winners of this Week's WTP:
インフェルノの津波
Roswell
Toujours
Forever
Stand Alone
TwilightBlade
.Aero
Pink Typhlosion
vaporeon7
Twilight Sky
Twiggy
Scarf
Karpman
Fuyuhiko
elarmasecreta
Hikari10
King Gumball
starlightmint72
LatiasSoulDew
solarowl
PartiallyInsaneWhimsicott
TheFuturePokemon

This thread will be stickied until the next WTP is up (which will be in a few moments). Feel free to discuss this week's Pokemon here if you wish until then. The emblems still aren't uploaded yet (lazy admins?) so I'm sorry for the delay in them.

Back