• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Wow, the screens r great!
Cute little shaymin just standing in front of u.
GL!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Thanks guys. Still need more support and I'm still waiting for my team member send me the new CMS.
Stay tune for the screenshot!

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
Ummmm. Let me guess I think that Steven is one of the evil team since he said that she cares about the *Plate*. Anyways can't wait for DEMO

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Nice screenies, I always wondered about Steven,but I'm sure he knows what he's doing, he seems to be calm and plans everything out imo

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Come'on guys! Keep guessing. A minor of people don't catch what the last 2 screenshot means.
Hmm...I don't think there is any problem to understand, or because I don't post the previous dialog so some of you don't catch what it means.

Btw, a news here! Archayos, my team member sent me the new menu! I can post the screenshot together with the event at 915 post!!

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Do the last 2 screenshots make sense, cause I can't understand them.

Ash: This is because she really care of SHAYMIN.

Shouldn't it be somat like;

Ash: This is beacsue she really cares about the SHAYMIN.

STEVEN: Why don't you say she is care of the plate ?

I can't understand what he's saying, maybe cause I missed something ?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Whoo! New menu! I've also been working on a new menu system for my own game, but I still need to make some graphics for it.

Just wondering, are you going to have a new Pokédex system, or at least appearance?

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
post 920 edit: wat the hell was i up to late last night omega? i thought i saw 920 as my post? lolz. i wanted to thank ya forr the help last night og, cant wait to see what u come up with since im goin to be gone in the next couple of hours for a week cant wait to see the updates you posted goin to check them all.

Last edited:

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
Dude, I so totally love it.
one thing though...the grammar
idk whose doing that but i could probably help with it.
Just tell me how.

other than that.....ITS FREAKIN AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!
although i dont know what i need in order to play it...hehe

sonic smash down

Years
all you have to do is download the demo on one of those sites to play it. i didnt have rmxp and i was able to get it.

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
So I do not need any program to run it?

all I know about is roms and ips(enough to put it on psp)

sonic smash down

Years
nope, you should be able to download and save it. go into the folder and double click game and it should start running. i did it before i downloaded rmxp to start my project

sonic smash down

Years
well since im a new addition to the team, Omega is part of my project, and with the game so far on a personal level, i love it. but the next demo should come out when he gets to the eight gym badge
and post 920 Omega

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
well, we are over 120 and...
I WANT SCREENIES!!! lol

but i will try it out
im also going to add you to my friends:D

Back