• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikakitten's Land of Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
It's done! Thanks for requesting! Have a happy Thanksgiving!
It's pose is HG/SS Exclusive. It has Skarmory's palette. Lastly, sorry about where the third leg is umm... coming from... but honestly it's hard to put it anywhere appropriate. Anyways, thanks for requesting bye!

SteelTypeHo-oh.png

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Time to call in all the favors! I have need of several Christmas themed Pokemon sprites for my shop. So let's get started, shall we?

Request Form
Pokemon: Larvitar
Specifics: Wearing a red sweater

Pokemon: Dratini (Use this one again:
picture.php

Specifics: Wearing a Stocking Cap. Your choice on the color

Sorry for requesting 2 at once, but your shop is kinda slow right now, so I figure you won't mind with all those favors I did for you.

pikakitten

Years
It's done! Thank you for requesting and using the banner! It has holes in the cap so it's realistic. So it would be on and you would see the notched ears.
NotchedPichuSantaCapAccessory.png

Thank you, come again!

Here's your other sprite! Hope you don't mind that I'm chillin' in the background lol :) the pokemon are Larvitar (assuming that's what Larvarair was), Togepi, Me, and Gligar.
ChristmasBackground.png

Thanks for the double request! I already know what you're going to do with it :) Trade shop banner. Hope you like it! You're really creative, first Togepi now Dratini. Thanks, keep it goin'!

LarvitarChristmasAccessory.png

DratiniChristmasAccessory.png

~Sincerely

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Lemme request a Retype. xD

Pokemon: Joltik
Type: Rock
Specifics: Make it looks like Rock-Type!

pikakitten

Years
It's done! Quite the challenge, thanks! I hope you like it he has pebbles on him. He is brown. And I took off the fur because that would look odd. Also I lover your usertitle #schoolmademecrazy, it's currently making me crazy, lol. Come again, tell your friends and put either of my banners in your signature they're on the front page! Thanks, bye!
RockTypeJoltik.png

~Sincerely

Last edited:

Garet

GhostFire
Years
I'd like to request a banner/userbar.

Name: The Children Are Hunted
Specifics: A red/black/grey gradient strip, or just red/black if the grey won't work. Also, I'd like this sprite on one end of it:
258w3v8.png

(Credit for recoloring this sprite goes to Laugh.)

Last edited:

pikakitten

Years
It's done! I hope this is what you meant by red/gray/black gradient. Anyways, come again, tell your friends and put one of my banners in your signature they're on the first page. Thanks, bye!
ChildrenAreHuntedBanner.png

~Sincerely

Last edited:

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Can I request a coloration?

Pokemon:Umbreon
Color:Albino(white) and Green rings
Other: Thank you! Oh! Can I get it on a sewer background, plz? Thx!!

Umm...
Pokemon:Albino (all white) Umbreon
Background: Sewer
Generation:G/S
Other: Can you make the rings green please?

Last edited:

pikakitten

Years
@Garet
Thank you Garet for using the banner and you're welcome!

@Checkers
Here it is! I'm sorry about the background but I'm not quite sure what the inside of a sewer.looks like so my imagination made this. Thank you for coming come again, tell your friends,.and put up my banner in your signature it's on the first page, thank you, bye!
Also congratulations on opening your shop!
AlbinoUmbreonSewerBackground.png

~Sincerely

pikakitten

Years
@Checkers
No problem, glad to do business with you.

@Rye
They're done!

Will you choose the Grass Pokemon, Bulbasaur?
BulbasaurYellowRenovated.png

Will you choose the Fire Pokemon, Charmander?
CharmanderYellowRenovated.png

Or will you choose the Water Pokemon, Squirtle?
SquirtleYellowRenovated.png

Here's the banner now!
*Drumroll*
Gen1Banner.png

This was pretty fun to make! I hope you keep requesting! Come again & tell your friends!

~Sincerely

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Can you dress up the Albino Umbreon I requested? I'd like her to be wearing a pair of Stantler antlers and a red nose. And can her rings be red and green? And can you devamp her to DP? Thank you! The sewer background is optional.

Coloration+Devamp+Accesories.

pikakitten

Years
Here it is! I hope it's what you wanted!
Furbat.png

Come again, tell your friends and put my banner on your signature, it's on the first page!
Thanks, bye!

AlbinoUmbreonChristmasAccessory.png

It's done! I used the D/P sprite assuming that's what you meant. No sewer background because I didn't like the way.I made it, it was too plain. Anyways, come again & tell your friends! Thanks, bye!

~Sincerely

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Perfect thank you! You were right about the D/P sprite. It's great! I love it! omygosh. I love it. Thank you so much!!! <3

re-type+devamp
Pokemon: Umbreon. What else would it be? ;D
Type: dragon
Specifics: Wings would be awesome! And maybe some fangs, too. And a spiked tail. Can you make it look fierce?
Can you use the D/P sprite? That is like the best sprite for the job. Thank you!!

object+re-color+background+accessorize
Can you sprite a Twinkie please? Like the D/P Albino Umbreon eating a twinkie? I miss those things. and can she be in a meadow wearing a hat? Like a backwards baseball hat. Pink rings this time. And closed eyes. ^_^ <--like that. you can be in the background to if you want! Thank you!

Last edited:

pikakitten

Years
They're done!
Here's the meadow one!
AlbinoUmbreonMeadowBackground.png

I hope you like it!

And the Draceon!
Draceon.png

Come again and tell your friends!

P.S. I can't really tell what the fakemon looks like, sorry.

~Sincerely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back