• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
I undstand that but the 2 1.1s I tried didn't work

Current beta is an emerald hack( German emerald).
Search this in Google :
"Pokemon smaragd ".
Though I don't know whether v1.0 or 1.1 of emerald German (smaragd ) has been used.
So , download both version and try.

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
We'll be back in a long time.

As you probably know, I am quite busy because I'm studying and have very little time to read all the posts and to answer everyone, even if I liked it. I would like to present a short update, which is intended to illustrate the graphic change of the game.

11174-screens2-png

Maybe the year 2017 will put an end to waiting. We promise you that the game will also appear in English. Although not the 2nd beta, but the new version, which is based on a somewhat different concept. We hope you like it, as this will not deviate from the actual story, but the story will continue to beat.

We therefore ask for some patience and consideration. For translation, we have developed a method which will be quite easy thanks to the Sbird. =)

Otherwise, have fun with the update!

Best regards,
Your Pok?mon SotS Team ~ Dragonfly

Years
We'll be back in a long time.

As you probably know, I am quite busy because I'm studying and have very little time to read all the posts and to answer everyone, even if I liked it. I would like to present a short update, which is intended to illustrate the graphic change of the game.

11174-screens2-png

Maybe the year 2017 will put an end to waiting. We promise you that the game will also appear in English. Although not the 2nd beta, but the new version, which is based on a somewhat different concept. We hope you like it, as this will not deviate from the actual story, but the story will continue to beat.

We therefore ask for some patience and consideration. For translation, we have developed a method which will be quite easy thanks to the Sbird. =)

Otherwise, have fun with the update!

Best regards,
Your Pok?mon SotS Team ~ Dragonfly
Bro this look sick way better than the ist version can't wait until you release a english version :)

Dragonflye

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Music Update:

We have a great update for you again. A new composer has been named Pseico from Bisafans in our team. This makes excellent work. Visit and subscribe to Youtube to avoid missing any music updates. The works are also linked here.

Visit his Channel: *here*

Gym Leader / Ruin Guard Theme:
Spoiler:

Tree of Life:
Spoiler:

Route 3 Theme:
Spoiler:

Route 1 & 2 Theme:
Spoiler:

Forest of Yelnia Theme:
Spoiler:

Carun City Theme:
Spoiler:

Team Tundra Grunt Theme:
Spoiler:

We would be very pleased about your feedback and are open for criticism and suggestions.

Best regards,
Your Pokémon SotS Team ~ Dragonfly(e)

Last edited:

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
just saw it and want to say that please dont burden yourself with this game . Anyways Good Luck with the project

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
So, this has changed from an Emerald ROM Base to a FireRed one? Interesting. Love the complete overhaul in graphical updates. Well, I'll be waiting on this one.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Oh my god. This hack looks so beautiful, Love that mapping style not to mention the storyline sounds interesting. I am looking forward to the english version.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 4, 2023
I really like this hack, but i'm not able to play it in german, can someone do a translation?

Dragonflye

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
After a long time, an update follows!

Forest of Yelnia (normalform):
Spoiler:

Forest of Yelnia (deathform):
Spoiler:

Cave of Guardians:
Spoiler:

Encounter (Beauty):

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dragonflye

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hey guys. We are sorry that we have become less active here and hardly post the progress. (We are more active on Twitter and Facebook). It is planned October the alpha version will appear. (If nothing intervenes).

We some of you remember, there was in SotS Beta 2 the intro. We need a graphic artist who is able to create these types of graphics. Speak generally a spritzer, who likes to sacrifice his time for us now and again and to perfect the project. Pseico is already a huge enrichment thanks to his music! : D

Now we need help in the graphic area! : D

Please report or suggest something. : D

Best regards,
Dragonfly

Back