• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2015
Hmm... Just wondering if I can use these sprites... Along with the new trainer sprites... Credit will be given, of course! The sprites in this hack are VERY well done! Never seen such good-quality 6th gen sprites, in GBC especially!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Tiles error and unknown error after you battle the 1st trainer in Ice Cave.

P.S
Where can we get Evolution Stones (dragon scale) Trade Stones?

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
@Superbrovers10: I do not think you need a "mac version" of the game. You only need an IPS Patcher and an emulator.

@sy94123: fixed from version 0.2.2

@Borga: In the houses of the Kimono girls there is a guy that makes you three questions and can give you one of nine evolution stones.

@Majestic Electric: Thanks my Friend.

Update (0.2.3) 04-23-14​

Fixed Bugs:
  • Yanmega is named Megayanma.
  • Flareon learn "Seed Bomb".
  • Houndour learn "Seed Bomb".
  • After defeating Clair, if you go back to the GYM You can't get out of there.

Addons:
  • Berrys names were changed by the equivalent of the 3th gen.
    -Berry / Oran Berry
    -Bitter Berry / Persim Berry
    -Burnt Berry / Aspear Berry
    -Gold Berry / Sitrus Berry
    -Ice Berry / Rawst Berry
    -Mint Berry / Chesto Berry
    -Miracle Berry / Lum Berry
    -Mystery Berry / Leppa Berry
    -PrzCureBerry / Cheri Berry
    -PsnCureBerry / Pecha Berry

Download the New Beta (0.2.3) in the main post

A long adventure, there are multiple Trainers with underleved Metagros or Slaking, or others underleved Pokemon. If anyone finds any please report.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Looks awesome! The 2nd/3rd gen overworld mix looks really nice, well done. I also like your updated sprites in the battle system and the fact you've implemented Pokémon from all 6 generations.

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
@angellos: Thanks Again!

@Shinx: Thank you very much, I struggled a lot to make the graphics be attractive.

@RaiderzEX: Really don't happen anything :D

Update (0.2.4) 04-24-14​

Fixed Bugs:
  • Psybeam has effect of "Flinch".
  • Covet can be used while frozen.
  • Champion have wrong team. (Download this version before enter the league)
  • Third Trainer of the first-level on Ice Path freezes the game.

Addons:
  • Flare Blitz can unfreeze the user.
  • Scald can unfreeze the user.
  • Minor changes in artificial intelligence system:
    -During Sunny Day effect, the CPU recognizes the new movements of Fire-type.
    -During Rain Dance effect, the CPU recognizes the new movements Water-type + Hurricane.
    -During the "opportunistic" mode, they were removed from the exclusions table moves that hurt like Aereal Ace.
    -During the "aggressive" mode, give aditional priority to moves with "Recoil Damage".

Download the New Beta (0.2.4) in the main post

I am pleased to announce that a player achievement finally beat the Elite Four and the champion.

So I invite you to be close to pass the game, in the hall of fame take screencaptures like this:

Hall%20of%20Fame.bmp

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 7, 2023
l have beat the elite 4 today.The game is excellent. looking forward to next release

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
com3tiin why mudslap is super effective on gastly and haunter? and how I can go out from falkner's gym?

Back