• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hunger Games Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
Ok, after an EXTREMELY long period of inactivity on this thread, I have finally updated the OP on this thread. JSYK, my period of inactivity on this forum is over, and I can update this one like normal. However, I have school, extracurricular activities, and the other thread that I own, so it's gonna be hard, but I think I can do this.

Finally, after my transfer to my new and better computer, in which most of my files were lost, I will have to start my challenge over. Don't worry, this should be the last time I have to start over... hopefully. :l

I'll be back with an update soon! Bye!

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Username: CDChaser
Game(s): Black 2
Ultimate: Yes
District: 4

I'm looking forward to this, also, say you could catch a Sneasel, which is Dark and Ice, and you where district 4, Water and Dark, could I catch Sneasel?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 14, 2019
...Alright. I guess I'm in.
User name: Nick
Game- X
District- 4
Optional rules: None.
Edit:Actually, you know what? Forget it. I'll play the game the way it was meant to be played.

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Okay, here i go!

Username: KillerCroCohen
Game: Storm Silver (Soul Silver...slightly more difficult as you go through, but same story+ some add-ons)
District: 4 (yay i love Finnick!)
OR-None.

Update #1-
Of course, i got my new Totodile, a female actually (ugh), named "Crocodilia". At Cherygrove, i got the old rod from that old man with the runing shoes, so imma be getinn' me some water types! At route 30, Cynthia gave me an Eevee (i told you it had some add-ons.), which i named "Darth Evo."
So, after deafeating my rival, Douche, i got my pokeballs and was set on the magical journey of...catching Water types i guess, which i did: At cherygrove, i found (using the old rod), a lvl 6 female Krabby, which i caught and named "Tina".
I also caught a lvl 4 male Lotad, named "YAY", and a lvl 5 female Surskit named "Cinderella". I then discovered how much of a badass Cinderella ISN'T, 'cause when i checked her moves she only had Bubble. But, im optimistic. When i got to Violet city i took the quiz in the pokecenter and received my very own Squirtle (by choice), and i named him-"Joel", after the guy from "The last of us". While Fishing at Violet city, i caught a lvl 14 female Poliwhag, named "Candice". I then replaced Cinderella the surskit with Candice, because i didn't want her to die at the gym. Now for the grinding! I caught a lvl 6 female Buizel (girl power haha), which now goes by the name of "Floatette". NOW FOR THE GRINDING FOR REALZ! I replaced Cinderella the Surskit and YAY the Lotad with Floatette the Buizel and Candice the Poliwhag (because Surskit and Lotad have a weakness to flying), and started grinding. I finally got into the gym, only to find out Flakner isnt there and i have to beat Sprout tower first. So i went to sprout tower, got to the top, fought the old man-and my reward was to pick an evolution for my Eevee, so i picked Umbreon! On the way back down (i don't wanna use my escape rope) i caught a lvl 10 female Bidoof (whats with all the girls?), named "Amanda". After i evolved my Eevee into Umbreon (with an item called "Serende orb"), i did some changes on my team and replaced Tina the Krabby with Amanda the Bidoof. NOW FOR THE GYM! Okay, after being beaten for the idk time (Swablue has SolarBeam.SOLAR BEAM. SOLAR ****ing BEAM.) I decided to save at the entrance of the gym.

My team-
Amanda,Bidoof,female,lvl 13,Mild:
Tackle
Growl
Defense Curl
Rollout

Floatette,Buizel,female,lvl 11,Jolly:
Pursuit
Water Sport
Quick Attack
Water Gun

Crocodilia,Totodile,female,lvl 12,Bold:
Scratch
Leer
Water Gun
Rage

Joel,Squirtle,male,lvl 11,Bashful:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Bubble
Withdraw

Darth Evo, Umbreon,male, lvl 13, Docile:
Bite
Tackle
Pursuit
Sand Attack

Candice, Poliwhag,female,lvl 16, Jolly:
Bubble
Hypnosis
Water Gun
Mud Shot

Boxed (not dead):
Cinderella,Surskit.
YAY,Lotad

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Username: imevil
Game(s):Ruby
District:8

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Well, since i'm too lazy to do any status update (with the names of the pokemon and all) i will only do a progress update.

SO, with the nice feeling i have, i decided to take on the 1st gym (i saved at the door).
After i got out of the gym to grind, i tried to take it on again. After getting the Zephyr badge, i went to deposit Floatette in the PC, in order to have room for the Togepi egg.
Amanda evolved into a Bibarel and learned Aqua Tail. Crocodilia also evolved into a Croconaw. I caught a lvl 13 female Psyduck and called her "Diana". Joel evolved into a Wartortle, and learned Aqua Jet.Arrived at Union cave. I caught a lvl 13 female Goldeen by the new name of "Hannah" in Union cave. I also caught a MALE lvl 13 Magikarp and named him "KingOfAll". Amanda the Bibarel died by a foe Slowbro+burn from the previous fight...my first death. RIP Amanda, you'll be missed. Arrived at Azaela town, the egg hatched, called the Togepi "CANTuseLOL". Got a brand new Mudkip from the quiz guy at the pokecenter. I called him "George". Gonna sound crazy but i put the Magikarp in after depositing Amanda. I love Gyarados and Magikarp actually has moves (Reversal, Bubble).
Saved at Azaela town.

More updates later on :)

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
I started off really well and Fast

Started with Torchic and used him until I caught a Ralts. I used my Torchic and leached xp with Ralts until Ralts learned Confusion. I caught a Tailow and a Wingull. I beat the first two gyms. Used Torchic as an HM slave. Tailow became Swellow, Ralts became Kirlia and Wingull became Pelliper. I grinded Kirlia like crazy and barley escaped the third gym with a win and no fallen Pokemon. Went on to destroy Flannery in 4 hits with my Pellipper.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2020
Sounds like a really good idea!! I love the Hunger Games!

Username: MC_Riccy
Game(s): Diamond
Ultimate: Nope
District: 3

Years
I watched the movie and I really like this challenge :]
I'll try this:

Username: Matze
Game: Y
District: 5

is pikachu allowed to catch, because you can't catch pichu?

Last edited:
Years
I watched the movie and I really like this challenge :]
I'll try this:

Username: Matze
Game: Y
District: 5

is pikachu allowed to catch, because you can't catch pichu?

Nvm I already lost due the 2 trainers with a furfrou (double battle)
Furfrou is to op when you don't have any evolved pokemon

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
Any of you who have been asking if you're accepted, you're accepted, I've just been too busy with schoolwork. Just in case this happens again, and it will, I've let someone else run the challenge, and that is.... LilJz! Don't ignore her recent post. It's true.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I've been looking for a challenge before I officially retire X to the meta-game, and I had a lot of fun with this one, so why not?

Username: Slayr231
Game(s): X
Ultimate: No
District: 4 (water/dark)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I VOLUNTEEEER!! Had to say it right?

Username: Zorogami
Game(s): FireRed, SoulSilver, Emerald
Ultimate: Yes
District: 11 - Bug & Fighting

Really excited about this one! Here i go :D

Ramsie

Currently in Unova
Years
Username: Ramsie
Game: Emerald
District: 4 (Water & Dark)

Progress so far:
+Started Game
+Got Mudkip
+Caught Poocheyna, Lotad, Wingull, and Marill.
+Currently making my way through the Petalburg Woods.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
1st Update
- Chose Charmander
- Did introduction stuff
- Caught Goku the Mankey, stored Charmander in PC
- Caught Mothrak the Caterpie, trained him til he evolved into Butterfree
- Got through Veridian City and beat Brock
- Got through Mt Moon and caught Shroomz the Paras
- Did Nugget Bridge and got to Bill
- Beat Misty for the 2nd Badge

Team
Goku the Mankey LV 19
Shroomz the Paras LV 19
Mothrak the Butterfree LV 20

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Update after a long time:

So, last time we were in Azaela town, now i came in to the Slowpoke well. Caught a lvl 10 Slowpoke named "Wess". George the Mudkip died....RIP George, don't think i ever used you in a battle, lvl 15-15.
Also caught a lvl 15 Shellos,named Goom-Gum. So i replaced dead George with alive Goom-Gum. A Gastly cursed+mean looked me in the cave and also killed Goom-Gum. WHAT?! Ri.Not in peace, You don't deserve peace. defeated Proton-My Umbreon (Darth Evo) tanked a selfdestruct like a baws (at lvl 19!). I kinda really ****ing want a Ludicolo so i put YAY the Lotad back in (gonna put the EXP share on him later.) and i went to challange the bug gym.

TEAM:

Candice,Pliwhag,lvl 21:
Body Slam
Hypnosis
Water Gun
Mud Shot

KingOfAll,Magikarp,lvl 15:
Bubble
Reversal
Tackle
Flail

Crocodilia,Croconaw,lvl 18:
Scratch
Scary Face
Water Gun
Bite

Darth Evo,Umbreon,lvl 20:
Bite
Tackle
Pursuit
Quick Attack

Joel,Wartortle,lvl 18:
Tackle
Water Gun
Aqua Jet
Bite

YAY,Lotad,lvl 9:
Astonish
Water Gun
Nature Power
Absorb

RIP:
Amanda,Bibarel,10-16
CANTuseLOL,Togepi,ILLEGAL.
George,Mudkip,15-15
Goom-Gum,Shellos,15-15

BOXED:
Cinderella (Surskit)
Wess (Slowpoke)
Tina (Krabby)
Floatette (Buizel)
Diana (Psyduck)
Hannah (Goldeen)

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
YALLO,night time herew so imma do a quick update and go to bed:
Basically what i did was challanging Bugsy's gym (kinda hard to do with water and dark types), and i figured out my Crocodilia is awesome, she tanked a selfdestruct like a mother****er. Because i want a Gyarados, i moved the EXP share to KingOfAll the magikarp.
A stupid Ledian killed Joel the Wartortle with dizzy punch-mach punch combo. RIP. Candice also died in the events of the one double battle there. I put Wess and Hannah as replacements.

That is the update, i lost my higest lvl pokemon and my bulkiest pokemon. Im really pissed. Still gonna get my revenge though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back