• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Will you still play this

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
tbh, I've dropped Sword after I've beat it and only came back to it after the transfer because using my past mons were fun, despite the limited selection. Eventually, it was slowly fading for me but I did get a bit more playtime due to learning how to shiny hunt in dens and hosting them to give people shinies does bring a joy to my eye and I got some enjoyment in the DLC despite how brief they were. However, with my interest more focused on FF14, I just dropped it and let my sub run out on January and I do not think I'll be playing these games (much) anymore, esp since both NSO and Pokemon Home aren't great and I'm trying to cut out on additional expenses I do not need during school. However, I am gonna play them briefly with the 7 day free trial after this semester ends and that will be it for a while I think.
Sword was the only version I played. I like the dragon quest franchise more, when dq11 definitive released pokemon got pushed to the wayside for me.
That was def me as well. I got so disappointed with SwSh's E3 announcement and decided to preorder DQ11 and it's a plus because I've wanted to play more DQ games because I've only played 3 and 9. And after I've played 11, I've now played 1-4, 8, 9, and 11. Also while I brought Sword used (like a few days after launch and wasn't planning on it but I doubt I would have seen other used copies) and preordered DQ11, I felt the latter left me more satisfied.

As for BDSP, I'm just gonna play Platinum if I get to that again tbh.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
tbh, I've dropped Sword after I've beat it and only came back to it after the transfer because using my past mons were fun, despite the limited selection. Eventually, it was slowly fading for me but I did get a bit more playtime due to learning how to shiny hunt in dens and hosting them to give people shinies does bring a joy to my eye and I got some enjoyment in the DLC despite how brief they were. However, with my interest more focused on FF14, I just dropped it and let my sub run out on January and I do not think I'll be playing these games (much) anymore, esp since both NSO and Pokemon Home aren't great and I'm trying to cut out on additional expenses I do not need during school. However, I am gonna play them briefly with the 7 day free trial after this semester ends and that will be it for a while I think.

That was def me as well. I got so disappointed with SwSh's E3 announcement and decided to preorder DQ11 and it's a plus because I've wanted to play more DQ games because I've only played 3 and 9. And after I've played 11, I've now played 1-4, 8, 9, and 11. Also while I brought Sword used (like a few days after launch and wasn't planning on it but I doubt I would have seen other used copies) and preordered DQ11, I felt the latter left me more satisfied.

As for BDSP, I'm just gonna play Platinum if I get to that again tbh.

If you play Dragon Quest 7, you should make sure it's the 3DS version and not the PS1 version. It's already an extremely long story (100+ hours), but the 3DS version cut a lot of random unnecessary filler.

Dragon Quest 5 is a fantastic one too so that one is worth looking at.

Back