• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Future Pokemon You'd Like to See?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I thought about how Toxtricity seems like a Pokemon they'll probably eventually add to Pokemon Unite.
What Pokemon do you think we'll see in the future?

Years
  • Age 17
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 23, 2022
I think that any of the Hoenn starters would make a cool addition to the game, especially Blazekin or Sceptile.

Major Agnostic

Pokemon Crystal Ultimate Developer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 8, 2023
A Pokemon that would make my teammates not suck (HA HA HA)... And this is why I can't play MOBAs without a dedicated team :D

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Scrafty would be nice. He has the right vibe to fit in, has his share of fans, and would look good in alternate outfits. Gliscor could work too.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I actually made a wishlist for that using The-Kuro's template and ended up doing this :femme:

wishlist_feo.png

Ignore Sunflora tho I totally forgot it was already a wild pokémon in the worst map in the entire game and also ignore the Ranged Dhelmise, I think it would be a Melee pokémon but with a rather long range for one.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I would kill to have Golurk or Bisharp in the game. They are so perfect and well-suited.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Since they made Hoopa playable, I think it'd be fun if they made Marshadow playable in some way, as well. Also, Breloom. I think Breloom would have a pretty fun playstyle, tbh.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
I'll second the person who wanted Raichu. But that will probably never happen with Pikachu already being in the game and unevolving, although considering they released Slyveon and Espeon which are both eevees at the start, I guess it's possible.

Back