• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Seeker - Chapter 1

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 24, 2023
seeker_logo.png

From afar, a researcher arrives at the Isone region, tasked with researching the ancient legends of the land. Upon their arrival, they're met with catastrophe and must try to survive in this unknown land...

logo_title.png

The game is highly inspired by the GBA aesthetic and tries to restrict itself to most of the limitations while still creating something unique and new.

• The game is very story heavy, with the actions of players altering the world around them, and is meant to be difficult.
  • The game includes not only new regional forms but Fakemon, so even if you aren't the biggest fan of story, there's lots to see.
  • There are options to enable Nuzlocke mode, a Randomizer, and you have the choice to enable or disable profanity.
  • As a researcher, instead of the traditional Pokédex, you have a notebook that you can write notes in and make your own entries for Pokémon.

The game only goes up to Chapter 1 at the moment. It'll take about an hour or so, depending on how you play.
The game is made in RPG Maker XP and uses Pokémon Essentials.

Download (12/27/21)

Google Drive

unknown.png

Credits:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 4, 2022
i think my croagunk cutscene is bugged i try to interact to lumine or croagunk or the nidorans but i cant

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 24, 2023
Hey! I completely forgot to update the page but the newest version with a fix for that should be out now! :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 18, 2022
Is there a discord I could join? :D Love the story so far.

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2022
I'm a big fan of the characters so far! very intrigued by the story too

just don't finish chapter 1 if you want to continue training/looking for new mons, if you finish the chapter you can't continue and it will show you the thank you for playing message

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 15, 2022
this cant run on mac, and not on my windows virtual machine ran on my mac which can run many other fangames only operable on windows and other OS's besides MAC. Is there another download to try? I unzipped and tried running the exe and i get a popup saying i can't play it on this pc (referring to my windows machine im running inside my mac)

Back