• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Years
Playing This or That is one of the great joys of Pokemon Trivia. It's been a little over a month since the game has been active, so I thought it time to give it a reboot.

You get two choices to select from, literally this or that, obviously Pokemon-themed options. Once you pick your poison you offer two choices to the next person, and the game continues in an endless cycle.

If you're not sure how this works see below:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=375884

Now, let's begin!

Wear a slurpuff style dress or a pangoro theme hat?

Years
Goldenrod city for sure! I like Unova a lot, but there's something so intimate and nostalgic about the Johto cities.

Try a patterned pokebean espresso or a pecha berry fruit smoothie?

Years
Lava cookies please! Cookies are my favorite sweet, besides I hear there's something in the Castalia cones.

Find a rare candy in your route or find the carbos vitamin instead?

Years
Rare candy hands down. I barely ever pay attention to whatever Carbos boosts lol.

Pokemart or Department store?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Splash Plate

Your about to challenge batman to an actual fight. Do you borrow Red's pokemon team to fight beside you, or steven's team?

Years
Steven's team. Batman's got to be a dark type Pokemon, so if I use Steven's Meteor Falls team from Emerald all those tanky steel type Pokemon ought to resist dark in gen 3. Also the rock Pokemon Steven packs should come in handy, I swear Batman is dark/flying. The caped crusader won't smash through our defenses!

Zekrom or Reshiram?

Last edited:
Years
Both are cool, but I have more beloved water Pokemon. I'm VisionofMilotic after all, so the choice has gotta be #2.

Watch the Kimono Girls perform with their eveelutions in Ecruteak City or go see Lysa and Wallace in Lilycove city contest with their Altaria and Milotic?

Back