• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Help with ripping music required

The_Glitchy_Boy

Don't Worry about me. Just being glitchy.
Years
Hoi, Glitch here. So, I've been looking for a music pack that has all the music from black and white (2) and a fully compatible sound-font. I've been looking for days on without any result. Thus, I have decided to make it myself. However, I lack any, if not all knowledge on ripping and recomposing midi files with their respective sound-font. My last attempt, the midi-files came out perfectly, but the sound-font was spliced into unique font files for the intstrument category. Which meant that if I where to use one of these sound-fonts with one of the midi-files. For instance one labled as bass, only the bass would play. My question:

Can anyone provide me with a toturial, guide, or offer to think alongside me for ideas and work this out?

I already have the required files ripped from a copy of Pokemon Black Version, the DSi enhanced one. (I was a bit late to join Gen 5 😅)

Thanks in advance!

Back