• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Speedtest Results!

Years
You guys know the drill!

7372250150.png

http://www.speedtest.net

Last edited:

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022

Running a little slow today. My friends are streaming 4K downstairs.

lol

For anyone interested, I lived in the sticks using WiMax until I graduated a month ago and moved to the big city to pursue my dream as a software dev. I'm coming from about 5.57 down 1.21 up with a ping of 175 ms. My life has changed over the past month needless to say.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Rj7ZLIM.png

I have upgraded my net starting this month, so it should have been at least twice as fast as my previous one (10 Mbps). I think my internet still need some adjustments to reach the desired speed, but at least it's much faster for me right now.

Last edited:
Years
I can't share an image because of the imgur problem. So here it is in text form:

| Ping: 19ms | Download: 108.26mbps | Upload: 6.11mbps |

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
I can't share an image because of the imgur problem. So here it is in text form:

| Ping: 19ms | Download: 108.26mbps | Upload: 6.11mbps |
If you just put .png at the end of your result URL it creates that little image for you. (EG: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7455372050.png)

---

Corporate proxy routes us through Adelaide even though I'm in a totally different state.

Also browsing the web feels WAY slower than this, we have so much filtering and other stuff which really bogs it down.
7455372050.png

At home I get about 40-45Mbps.

Last edited:

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
Years
E87kQkb.png

Not horrible for home internet in Australia, especially in Adelaide. Although I usually have close to 25Mbps up

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
lmao ok here's my dad's internet. he pays like $80 a month for it because Canada SUCKS.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Okay, after much hassle, I think I finally got this working.

7633620514.png

Edit: Yes, there it goes. And this was after an update too. Yikes.

Last edited:
Back