• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
Years
Never. I always try to make myself readily available to anyone who truly needs help.

Have you ever "binge-watched" a TV series? By that I mean, watching four to five episodes a day on Netflix or something similar?

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
Years
Yes, I have, at one point, about 5 years ago, I sort of lost interest in playing...but I'm back into it now ;)

Have you ever met a celebrity?

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
Years
Nope, I've never even heard of anything like that. It sounds yummy though.

Have you ever attended a UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) event in person?

Gabri

m8
Years
Yup. Martial arts (karate, started when I was 6 and stopped at like 15) and some school fights too.

Have you ever tried to fix a computer by yourself?

Years
Yes I won a silver medal in a contest held in our city for writing about different types of topics.(like cup and plate how can anybody think of something like that at spot)

Have you ever spend more than hour standing to buy something?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
No, maybe 1/50th of my day.

Have you ever eaten an entire jumbo bag of skittles in one day? I did, I was filled with so much regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back