• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Battle Cameras

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2019
Pok?mon Battle Cameras

What do you think of the new style Dynamic Pok?mon Battle Camera since X and Y? The Battle Camera used to be static before X and Y and then X and Y introduced the Dynamic Battle Camera. I personally like the Static Camera in the older Pok?mon games a lot more. I felt more connected to the battle seeing the Pok?mon I'm battling against the whole time without the camera moving all over the place and it would make me detach from the memorable battle moments. All in all, the Dynamic Camera confuses me and makes battling a lot less fun in my opinion. I really hope that you can disable the Dynamic Battle Camera in the Let's Go games or the future mainline Pok?mon games.

Do you like this new style Dynamic Battle Camera or do you like the old style Static Camera? If you don't know what I mean by the Battle Cameras, you can view the image below.

PJLhZRg.png

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Highly prefer the moving camera. It makes everything feel more lively.

It reminds of Colosseum, and it's so cool having the moving camera now on a mobile system.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
The 3D camera movement since Stadium is better. Static gets boring after awhile especially if you're not fond of that gen's sprites, feels like you're fighting a cardboard cutout.

Back