• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forum Updates & Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
We got a two-for-one change here today.

First, the Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl forum now has three mods to take good care of it. Welcome NipahRika, Pichu, and Dawn!

Additionally, Fan Games adds three new mods to its ranks. Welcome Hiroshi Sotomura to ROM Hacking, and Golisopod User and MewTheMega to Game Development!

Years
and that's not even it! while not being part of the app selection, meet & greet has someone returning to help new users on their PC journey. c: welcome back, adventure!

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Pichu and Aslan have joined the Moderoid team!! 🥺

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
hi all, one of the cutest people i know who draws in this super cute sticker style Flowerchild is modding Art Studio!!! joining her will be the amazing Sapphire Rose!

what an iconic art studio trifecta

Last edited:
Years
another update: the PokéCommunity Battle Server is now retired. it will be active during times of special events (such as our annual Get-Together), but otherwise it'll remain offline.

edit: the Competitive Pokemon section has also been archived. For any inquiries and discussions about the subject, you may post about it in Pokemon Gaming Central with the [Competitive] prefix.

Last edited:
Years
more fresh faces have joined the staff team. c:

_confused_piplup_ is going to be modding Legends: Arceus with NipahRika!

Pikaboo and Devalue have both been added as mods of Pokemon Gaming Central!

Years
Hey all! We've just built up a new space on the forums called Resources, the new home for sprites, music, scripts, code and more for your ROM hack or other fan game! Put together an amazing resource and post it here, or find the resources you need, and assemble some great fan games! Learn more about the new section here!
We're also doing some lovely changes, in and out, to make it easier to browse and get stuff done the ROM Hacking sections, including a restructure to the section you can see right now!

Years
Hey again everyone!

If you're browsing ROM Hacks Studio, you'll notice it now has a "Random Hack" feature!

Head into the thread list in the section and the link appears right there in the banner:
Screen%20Shot%202022-02-22%20at%2010.42.50%20am.png

And if you used the Random Hack feature to take you to a hack's thread, the link remains so you can continue spinning the roulette!
Screen%20Shot%202022-02-22%20at%2010.46.22%20am.png

This was developed with and by the wonderful Dakota, so throw her some kudos! :)

Oh, and you can also roll the dice by clicking this button:
Give me a random game

Last edited:
Years
We have two new admins - congrats Fairy and Inky for rising through to the ranks! Looking forward to having you. <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
More promotions! And not just that, but the public reveal of the "not-very-secret-cause-they're-on-the-staff-page-and-visually-look-different-from-moderators" but still seldom talked about publicly: Moderator Leads! You've seen them around with their slightly darker shade of blue and italic usernames.. but what you HAVEN'T seen is the promotion of the absolute icon Aquacorde to their ranks! Now come on, this promotion deserves to be celebrated!

And it doesn't end there! Both Devalue and Shooting Star have been assimilated into the parasitic, alien monstrosity that is the Virtual Pokémon Pet section!! Clap quickly because pretty soon their mortal vessels will become mere imitations of the delightful people they once were!

Haha, I'm just kidding, we don't consume VPP mods!
RaSsCsz.png

Congrats everyone!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Here's some neat information you could all benefit from...

Fact: This July has been very hot for the Northern Hemisphere!
Fact: July has also seen many promotions occur!
Fact: Demands for interviews have never been higher on PC!
Fact: I learn all of this from a very special Gardevoir!

Because our very own, dearly beloved Fact Checking Gardevoir will now be joining me in moderating Meet & Greet! I would tell you all to go congratulate her, but she already informed me of the fact that you will!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
^ And if you think it ends there, better keep up with the facts, because Fact Checking Gardevoir has joined VisionofMilotic and I in Pokémon Trivia!

0NS1AAM.png
aREGoK7.png
AvzLbac.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back