• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Excellent breeder, new battler.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 16, 2018
Just looking for some help from people who have a good understanding of competitive battling. I'm interested in cartridge battles, battle spot single mainly so no mythical mons. I enjoy sweepers (who doesn't) but I really like hazard setting as well. (been 1k+ wins in a row in battle tree so I know how to fight npc just looking to take this to the next level.)

I really like my protean greninja, HA cloyster, volcarona, and naganadel for sweepers. I love mega banette and I usually use a skarmory as a hazard setter.

Below I'll list what I got on hand.

Kingdra, Modest, swift swim, 6x31 IVs
Dragonite, Adamant, HA, 6x31 IVs
Suicune, Timid, 6x31 IVs (bottle capped)
Ash-Greninja, Timid, 31spd satk, hp,
Aegislash, Adamant, 5x31 Ivs, (missing 31 satk)
Greninja, Timid, HA, 6x31Ivs (bottle capped)

Everything that follows is 6x31 either modest or adamant
Luxray, Alakazam, Blastoise, Heracross, Espeon, Aggron Smeargle, Gardevoir, Lucario, Absol, Milotic, Rhyperior, Flygon, Blaziken Sceptile, Gallade, Porygon-Z, Glaceon, Leafeon, Magmortar, Electivire, Honchkrow, Mismagius, Roserade, Infernape, Hitmontop, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Snorlax. Jolteon, Flareon, Gyaraos, Garchomp, Goodra, Charizard(modest), Metagross, Salamence, Empoleon, Gengar, Lopunny, Scizor, Mawile.

There's not really any mon I can't breed so if you think something might be hard to get but not on the list like an egg move please do mention it as I have the means to carry mons from fire red to USUM.

I know there's more info here than the avg "help me start" post. Sorry about that I'm hoping all the info helps and doesn't hinder or make this annoying.

Ty ^^

Back