• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: FR/EM: Holiday Hacks ---- UWU What's This?

Whats your favorite Holiday Hack so far?

• Cursed Version

Votes: 28 18.8%
  • The Wooper Who Saved Christmas

Votes: 39 26.2%
  • Valen Edition

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Easter Revolution

Votes: 44 29.5%
  • Summer Splash

Votes: 19 12.8%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
I can't play the Christmas hack, for some odd reason whenever i step out of my house at the beginning of the game an event starts where Christmas was saved by Wooper, then the games asks to save and loads the hall of fame event and im at the Elite Four lol, I assume this is the ending? I don;t think its a problem with the rom as i have used the same rom version for like years so do you have any idea how to get this to work?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 14, 2016
In the Halloween cursed version I found 3 pieces but the itemfinder dosent work at all, and I knon for sure cuz I tried using it in a place I knew there was a piece and the one i'm playing is the latest version.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
So.. Easter Revolution looked interesting and I wanted to give it a try, but after the titlescreen there's just an egg with Pallet Town's music in the background, that's it.

EDIT: Nvm, apparently I just have to wait. That kinda sucks, tbh.
EDIT2: So.. just a waste of time and you also called someone "loser" without reason, okay.

Last edited:

BluRose

blu rass
Years
So.. Easter Revolution looked interesting and I wanted to give it a try, but after the titlescreen there's just an egg with Pallet Town's music in the background, that's it.

EDIT: Nvm, apparently I just have to wait. That kinda sucks, tbh.
EDIT2: So.. just a waste of time and you also called someone "loser" without reason, okay.
omg i'm laughing too hard
is april fools' day not a thing in uruguay? i guess not
easter revolution was joexv's prank
i did some hardcore playing of easter revolution a while back, outlined here

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
omg i'm laughing too hard
is april fools' day not a thing in uruguay? i guess not
easter revolution was joexv's prank
i did some hardcore playing of easter revolution a while back, outlined here

It is, just not in April because we're a really weird country.
I think it was ok until i've read "You're such a loser!" or something, that was totally unneeded.
But meh, whatever, I'll just move on and stay away from the guy's future projects.

Years
Joexv, you have the most hack series I have ever seen. I'm impressed that you can even make all these. Your features and screens are beyond beautiful. Will try all of these one day and give a review on each one ;).

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
It is, just not in April because we're a really weird country.
I think it was ok until i've read "You're such a loser!" or something, that was totally unneeded.
But meh, whatever, I'll just move on and stay away from the guy's future projects.

Well considering my lack of future projects that wont be too difficult ♥

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 14, 2023
congratz and thx dude, your hack is one of the best holiday hack series!! keep up the good work ^^

Years
  • Age 39
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2020
Hey what's going on with The Wooper Who Saved Christmas? I get through all the beginning text, go to bed, more text and cutscene, but when I exit the dwelling, it shows Santa and Delibird for about a second before they dart off to the right into the trees and the text box says that the Wooper saved the Delibird and saved Christmas and that it's time for a nap. And when I save when asked, it takes me to outside the Pokemon League. I follow that path and go in Victory Road, it freezes a few steps in. If I go inside the League and attempt to go through the doors leading to the Elite Four, it freezes there also. I looked up a video and it shows a LOT more going on when exiting the dwelling, so what gives? lol

Also I played Cursed version, it was pretty neat, I enjoyed it! Gonna try the other two in a bit, just wish I could play the Christmas one and hoping the other two work right like Cursed did!

Joexv

Years
I have a question. Is your Christmas hack completed?
The ending is incomplete,sorry to say.
If I get some time this next week I'll work on it and release a finished version.

Hey what's going on with The Wooper Who Saved Christmas? I get through all the beginning text, go to bed, more text and cutscene, but when I exit the dwelling, it shows Santa and Delibird for about a second before they dart off to the right into the trees and the text box says that the Wooper saved the Delibird and saved Christmas and that it's time for a nap. And when I save when asked, it takes me to outside the Pokemon League. I follow that path and go in Victory Road, it freezes a few steps in. If I go inside the League and attempt to go through the doors leading to the Elite Four, it freezes there also. I looked up a video and it shows a LOT more going on when exiting the dwelling, so what gives? lol

Also I played Cursed version, it was pretty neat, I enjoyed it! Gonna try the other two in a bit, just wish I could play the Christmas one and hoping the other two work right like Cursed did!
Hmm weird thought i fixed that bug. If I get some time this next week I'll work on that. Probably actually release a finished version of TWWSC. Thanks for the support!

Trainer 766

If I get some time this next week I'll work on it and release a finished version.

Hmm weird thought i fixed that bug. If I get some time this next week I'll work on that. Probably actually release a finished version of TWWSC. Thanks for the support!

It's been MONTHS since I last heard about you,man.

Joexv

Years
So I guess I had already finished The Wooper Who Saves Christmas but forgot I did it. OP is updated with BEta 3 download link please report any bugs you may find!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
The Wooper Who saved Chistmas is very buggy. When I exited the house/igloo after going to sleep, it just ended and teleported me to the Pokémon league exit scene.

EDIT: Never mind, the hack was updated.

Last edited:

Joexv

Years
What's better than one? Two. What's the greatest sequel of all time? Up until now Shrek 2.
Now prepare yourself. For there is a new king of games. And he doesn't need to cheat and use magic to draw any card that he wants.

Thousands of years after the events of The Wooper Who Saved Christmas... There emerges a dark, evil tyrant... And the worlds only hope? Himself. Embark on a fateful quest to hunt down the jolly traitor Santa. Enjoy the new timeless Christmas classic that is - The Wooper Who Saved Christmas 2: Electric Boogaloo -

In this years' rendition, you get to experience Kanto back in it's frozen tundra state once again.
Not into the nuzlocke style of the first game? No worries. Most nuzlocke features have been removed from the game. But the level curve is insane! Be prepared to grind! And spend your money wisely! There aren't many ways to get more! Didn't think that the last one was funny enough and didn't make way too many meme references that are/probably will be dead/outdated within the month? Well do I have good news for you. That's been addressed. The meme level of this game is like a solid 12. #ExpectationsSubverted

Playtime is estimated at around 3/4 hours. This should give you plenty of time to zone out during your familys Christmas party that you really didnt want to go to, but you got guilted into going to, but your step-dad is freaking out that you waste all of your time on your phone, (cause boomers am I right?), but little did he know you're hunting down the red dressed clown that they have been obsessing over for the last month. And then you try to explain to him that you're not just wasting time, you're wasting space and air, and earth's vital limited resources just being here discussing the fact that Jannette's kids are doing soooooooooooo much better than you. But you know what? Jannette's kids can go kiss where the sun don't shine. You're awesome.

Download It Now

There are no known bugs at the moment. But let's be honest. There's gonna be some. I'm not perfect. Pokemon ROM hacking is buggy as heck. And lets be honest. We all know I barely tested anything. So just be warned. Please message me if you do happen to find any, and I will get it fixed ASAP so people won't deal with family.

Oh. You probably want to see some screenshots huh?
Spoiler:

Now for your questions that are inevitable.
Q: Why didn't you use the decomp?
A: Cause Frick the decomp. Im too lazy for that
Q: Why did you bring this cursed terror upon the land?
A: :love:
Q: WiLl YoU eVeR fInIsH bLaCkEnEd NiGhT? - I get DMs on twitter about this **** all the time. Like it's dead Jim. Let it die peacefully.
A: Nah
Q: Could you have put any less effort into this game?
A; Yes. I could've.

Last edited:
Back