• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Training Grounds ( A Little Island)

Years
Peace family.

Wanted to share this map I created using some of Alistars tiles, as well as my own + custom sprites using some of the original Pokemon Emerald NPC's. I will be using this little island to play on and test different features and systems for a Pokemon Fan Game based in Africa.

Will be sharing more content soon! I am currently willing to accept a few requests for custom NPC, Trainer Sprites, Maps, Overworld maps, etc. I want to share more content without giving away everything I'm currently in the process of designing.

If you need anything and feel I could help, just send me a message with your request!

Thanks Family

Attachments

• TRAINING GROUNDS (SAMPLE).jpg
    TRAINING GROUNDS (SAMPLE).jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 176

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Peace family.

Wanted to share this map I created using some of Alistars tiles, as well as my own + custom sprites using some of the original Pokemon Emerald NPC's. I will be using this little island to play on and test different features and systems for a Pokemon Fan Game based in Africa.

Will be sharing more content soon! I am currently willing to accept a few requests for custom NPC, Trainer Sprites, Maps, Overworld maps, etc. I want to share more content without giving away everything I'm currently in the process of designing.

If you need anything and feel I could help, just send me a message with your request!

Thanks Family

You are a good Mapper! Congratulations!
So, can you create a Space Map? Like to Ultra Space. I will put in my fan-game. If you want, i have some tileset.

Cya!

Years
Hey! Thanks for the feedback! I've never done a space map before, however, sounds fun and I would love to give it a shot!
PM me and lets talk more about it and move forward from there.

Back