• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new PokéSpecial-inspired style - Forever Standing

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2009
Wow~! I love the new theme! The best one yet, great job!

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
Years
You guys always seem to find away to top yourselfs everytime.A fine Addition to an already overly generous style selector

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
that was a very perfectly-done and an awesome new theme, HS!

I like it, but eheheh... I'm still sticking to Azure fantasy. ;)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
*switches to see*

Oooh. I like this one. The nav bar at the top will take a little while for me to get used to, but the colours and buttons are nice. ^.^

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
It's very cool and relaxing. It's kinda good for the eyes, and much better than old themes. The Design and buttons are nice and simple... it's very good.

Though, I Don't suppos you can make a Franticshipping theme? xD. j/k.

benji

ウサギちゃん!
Years
Ahh... I'll just poke you guys here about a little problem with the attachments window in Forever Standing. ^^

And actually, the banner already looks really nice as it is, uncolored. (Add Ruby/Sapphire on the other side? Nah, too crowded.)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
And actually, the banner already looks really nice as it is, uncolored. (Add Ruby/Sapphire on the other side? Nah, too crowded.)

Agree, and Ruby/Sapphire, naah. They're like, their own world. Perhaps make a future theme featuring only them? ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
As much as I would love to have more PokéSpecial themes like this one, good scans are hard to come by. I mean, I was lucky to even have that image there so I could pass it onto Jake.

I honestly wanted to colour it as well, but I think this simple editing that he's done is really effective and makes for a nice, attractive theme. I look forward to seeing more themes like this from him as well.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 27, 2011
Great skin! This brings me back memories with old friends and little hunts for Pokemon Special scans.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I've been looking for a new skin and I think I've finally found it! Can't wait to see what comes next and if it can beat this.

Back