• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon trailer released, website updated

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Any game with kanto counts. GSC and HGSS counts. RBY and GS on virtual console counts.

Anyway, the trailer was not that thrilling.

No, RBY and GSC are *not* the same thing! That's like saying you can read books 1 and 3 but not 2 and still have the full experience, because they're set in the same world O_o

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
No, RBY and GSC are *not* the same thing! That's like saying you can read books 1 and 3 but not 2 and still have the full experience, because they're set in the same world O_o
I never said they were. I said they both count as games with kanto. So they count.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I never said they were. I said they both count as games with kanto. So they count.

Alright, this discussion has gone on long enough. We've already been called out for going offtopic, so you can either open up your PMs to me and/or anyone else who would like to join this discussion, or the discussion is gonna end right here, because I personally, do not want to get in trouble.

Guest123_x1

I don't think that is Vermilion Gym, so I'd probably wouldn't get hopes over a return to Kanto. I'm also sick of Kanto promotion in general.
The lined-up trash cans everybody here's been talking about could just be part of one of the island trials in US/UM.

I'm not getting my hopes up about Kanto being featured at all either, since the only reason it was featured in Gold/Silver/Crystal and its remakes was because it was right next door to Johto.

Last edited:
Years
The lined-up trash cans everybody here's been talking about could just be part of one of the island trials in US/UM.

I'm not getting my hopes up about Kanto being featured at all either, since the only reason it was featured in Gold/Silver/Crystal and its remakes was because it was right next door to Johto.

That could be interesting, a trial that functions similar to Vermilion Gym's puzzle. But I do agree that the returning to Kanto will be a Johto games thing, considering how much Game Freak wants to keep some stuff exclusive to certain regions.

Years
tumblr_ouvx97yTrd1t2l5yfo1_400.jpg

So doesn't that look like a new pokemon ? Its face reminding me of Arceus!
I think the USUM website already hint another pokemon in our plain site.

I think the eyes look like Necrozma's eyes, and there was a screenshot of the protagonist encountering it at Altar of the Sunne/Moone, so it's very likely Necrozma will be playing a major role here.

Phyrrhic

It's not very effective...
Years
I think the eyes look like Necrozma's eyes, and there was a screenshot of the protagonist encountering it at Altar of the Sunne/Moone, so it's very likely Necrozma will be playing a major role here.

I agree. They have the same shape, but with the colors washed out.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
It's like a star with eyes, come to think of it Necrozma has a black star symbol on its back. With that said, I'm thinking the Pokemon "Stars" game that was leaked from Eurogamer was actually the code name for USUM, much like how Pokemon "Rainbow" was the code name for SM.

Years
It's like a star with eyes, come to think of it Necrozma has a black star symbol on its back. With that said, I'm thinking the Pokemon "Stars" game that was leaked from Eurogamer was actually the code name for USUM, much like how Pokemon "Rainbow" was the code name for SM.

You could indeed be right, since Necrozma does have that star marking on its back which definitely explains the "Stars" codename. I was thinking about that as well when you were posting, if I remember.

Back