• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Gen 4 ALAIN Sprite

Years
ALAIN-SPRITE-EXAMPLE.png

Peace Family, I had initially been working on a Gen 3 sprite series of important characters from Gen 4 and up, however, all of the games I'm working on are requiring Gen 4 OW sprites, so I changed it up!

I'm sure some of you may have seen my Looker, Alder, and Lenora Gen 3 sprites, I'll be redoing them in Gen 4 style as well soon. This is good practice for spriting custom characters, will be doing a lot more of that for Pokemon Labyrinth and Pokemon Amber.

Anyhow, heres a peep at Alain from XYZ anime series in sprite form! I was a bit too lazy to do a running, biking, etc. It'd be cool to have him riding on Charizard too. I'll work on that eventually.

I hope you all like him (how could you not Alain is awesome), I'm open to criitiques and collaborating if interested. Just let me know whats up!

Years
CLEMONT_-_SPRITE_-_EXAMPLE.png

Made a version of Clemont as well! I had some struggles with his hair from the side view, it looks a bit wierd to me but its the best out of what I tried. Any tips etc would be great

Back