• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Music Videos

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
What are some of your favorite music videos? What are some of your least favorites?

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
Arca - Anoche
Spoiler:

Frank Ocean - Nikes
Spoiler:

only ones that rly come to mine as favorites atm

Years
My favourite of all time, though I've hardly seen many, would be Take On Me (Alternate version). The artistry! The originality! Another brilliant thing to come out of the 80's, and the song itself is the classic of classics.

I like any Sia video with Maddie Ziegler, also, if only for feeding my jealousy. Her ease of movement kills me.

Years
Some of my favorite music videos?

I started writing this post, and realized I love like every single Britney music video. I mean, you can't go wrong with Toxic, MATM, Everytime, Lucky, BOMT, Womanizer, OIDIA, I'm A Slave 4 U, HIAM, If U Seek Amy, etc. Also it flopped but the Slumber Party music vid was gorgeous and deserved more!!!

also
Radar is a CLASSIC and it gave us the best GIF of all time:
Spoiler:

I think my favorite Gaga videos are Paparazzi & Telephone. Bad Romance is also p iconic.

I'll post more favs later.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I might think of more later but the 1st one that came to mind was Here It Goes Again by OK Go! I just like how fun the music video is to watch, and the choreography was truly one of a kind. :')

Years
I started writing this post, and realized I love like every single Britney music video. I mean, you can't go wrong with Toxic, MATM, Everytime, Lucky, BOMT, Womanizer, OIDIA, I'm A Slave 4 U, HIAM, If U Seek Amy, etc. Also it flopped but the Slumber Party music vid was gorgeous and deserved more!!!

Yeah Britney has always made great videos. After Thriller I'd say ...Baby One More Time is the most iconic video of all time, and it's not almost 15 minutes long like Thriller thankfully haha.

Thinking about it I don't really watch/know many videos these days. It's nowhere near as much of a 'thing' as it was in the 00s in my opinion.

Back