• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script✓] How do you Display trainer sprites on screen[EM]

rubenturen

Also Known as: Canned Brain
Years
im using emerald
Hi I posted this before but did not get any comments on it
So here it is:

I want to know how to display the battle sprite of a trainer(not ow sprite)
On screen just like the showpokepic command just with trainer sprites instead

I don't care if I need to use asm or hex

Pls help

Last edited:

rubenturen

Years
You would most likely need ASM for this if you're not using pokeemerald. I'm not well versed in ASM personally so you might find something in the ASM Resource Threadhttps://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=339153? If there's nothing there, or only something for FR, you might need to either conjure something up on your own or modify the FR-based routine so that it works in Emerald.

I'm not very good at asm so I can't make my own or edit a old one

But I have a question would you be so nice to post about this on another
Thread so I may get help creating it completely
(Why I ask you is bc you're a mod so I guess people will
Know you and actively look at your posts)
It's ok if you don't want to

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I'm not very good at asm so I can't make my own or edit a old one

But I have a question would you be so nice to post about this on another
Thread so I may get help creating it completely
(Why I ask you is bc you're a mod so I guess people will
Know you and actively look at your posts)
It's ok if you don't want to

I would, but I don't think people would be more likely to help if it was me haha. You could always ask in the ASM resource thread; it's worth a try! Some folks who are new to ASM might want to practice, or if it's a case of creating a modified version of showpokepic, maybe someone who is more well-versed might have time to give it a shot for you =)

rubenturen

Years
I would, but I don't think people would be more likely to help if it was me haha. You could always ask in the ASM resource thread; it's worth a try! Some folks who are new to ASM might want to practice, or if it's a case of creating a modified version of showpokepic, maybe someone who is more well-versed might have time to give it a shot for you =)

Well thank you anyways

I Will try asking on that thread

Back