• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Talk about anything here.:D

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
The old one was only eleven pages long on a forty view, but okay...

^_^;

On a view of the reference, the agreed length was only seven pages or so... I guess you're right. Plus a new one after the Get-Together is good.

22sa

Years
Kairi said:
The old one was only eleven pages long on a forty view, but okay...

^_^;

On a view of the reference, the agreed length was only seven pages or so... I guess you're right. Plus a new one after the Get-Together is good.
7 pages on a 25posts base right?

That means less than 200 posts. O_O

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
That's a forty base I think. Any less would be too few.

22sa

Years
Kairi said:
That's a forty base I think. Any less would be too few.
So around 300/thread.:D

It's less messy if we start a new one every now and than too.:)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Hmmm... I dunno. =P Anyone have any strange dreams?

I had one when I went to a Chinese resturant in the US and I spoke Chinese to the waiters, and they didn't understand me. n_n; That was one of my more boring dreams. XD

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Miyu-chan said:
Hmmm... I dunno. =P Anyone have any strange dreams?

I had one when I went to a Chinese resturant in the US and I spoke Chinese to the waiters, and they didn't understand me. n_n; That was one of my more boring dreams. XD
i had a dream onse that i was in a car and Godzilla stepped on me, and then i woke up...^_^;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
PC is not that small... well it feels gigantic for the 10 min i participated in for the gathering... from the time you start typing your post til you finish posting, you realize 5 ppl has posted ahead of you already... then you try to catch up and the same thing happens... and on and on.
it's hard to see who's there yesterday...

i only remember what i feel about my dreams, usually nightmares and dreams that aren't so good... i don't remember the content of it though.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
no i mean i feel SMALL , like im an ant and u guys are like ........ dinosuars .................... like towards being known here at PC .... i dont feel very popular , and to ppl who have negativity please keep them comments to ur selves

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Dizzy said:
no i mean i feel SMALL , like im an ant and u guys are like ........ dinosuars .................... like towards being known here at PC .... i dont feel very popular , and to ppl who have negativity please keep them comments to ur selves
Well we have been here for a long time.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
if joining dates make someone feel big or small... then people like Haruka are like T-rex, and i'm the little mosquito beside them then... I only joined one month earlier than you Dizzy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back