• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings PokemonCommunity!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 10, 2017
Hello, PokemonCommunity members!
My name is Exo
I'm a sixteen-year-old boy that is trying to become a Game Devsigner (yes that is a word) / Graphic Designer.
Also, my love for Pokemon is like the neverending fire in hell....(Now that I typed the saying...it doesn't sound right)
..Well I actually don't know what to type now...GOOD DAY MATES.​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
My name is Exo
I'm a sixteen-year-old boy that is trying to become a Game Devsigner (yes that is a word) / Graphic Designer.
Also, my love for Pokemon is like the neverending fire in hell....(Now that I typed the saying...it doesn't sound right)
GOOD DAY MATE

Welcome to PC Exo! Never heard "Game Devsigner" before, but I suppose the term makes sense hehe. Glad that you like pokémon ;D most people here do, but we talk about a lot of other stuff as well. Hit me up if you're bored or need help finding your way around, alright?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
My name is Exo

Aw, well I hope you will have great success on achieving your dream! I hear it'll take a lot of studying and a good amount of effort to learn everything, but you can do it! Rooting for you! And I'm glad that you're as big of a fan of the franchise as we are.

Welcome to the forums! And good day to you too! Feel free to message us staff members if you have any questions or concerns, and hopefully we'll be able to chat and see you soon. ^^

Back