• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.4%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.9%
  • Winter

Votes: 225 41.1%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 13, 2020
Hello Dionen, I am a Pokémon Fan comes from Vietnam , thank you for hacking this amazing Hack Rom , 4 years ago, when I know your Hack I was so excited, I have been wait every day for the information of the next beta , day by day , I can't believe that the time pass through so fast, it's about 4 years until now

I hope one day, you will release a complete version of Pokémon Life, because not only me, there are many persons still waiting for you to tell a story about relationships between Hoopa and Jirachi , you get the story started and I hope you will have a good ending for it!

And I also want to ask you something, when you release a new beta, Do Pokémon like Fenekkin and Zorua will in your game? Because I love Fox Pokémon!

Excuse me, if I say something not right, because I'm not good at English

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 13, 2020
Pretty please update! I adore your hack and am really excited for an update. I don't mind if it's not for another month even, just please let us know if it's still going!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 4, 2019
This is the greatest rom hack I've ever played... been waiting 3 years tho... it's amazing

StarGazr

QuartzDXDev
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
Really interesting concept! Loving the graphics too, easily one of the prettiest Gen 3 hacks I've ever seen!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 23, 2019
Mds do céu, essa é definitivamente a coisa mais linda que já vi na vida... Mal posso esperar pra ver ela completa!
Até me apaixonei pelo criador ahshsjjs. Sério, Parabéns pela Rom <3

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 2, 2020
I've had my eye on this game since 2015. The alpha was made available in November, 2015. The alpha is also the only download for the rom available. It's June of 2018 now. Has production for this rom stopped?

Dionen, I understand if you still are busy with school but don't leave cold turkey. There really should be an update if development is still going and you should state where the game is at. It's wrong to keep all these people waiting with the amount of awards and hype this game has. If production has stopped, at least say so and provide these people with some closure. I believe nearing 3 years with no update to the game is far too long.

I occasionally come back every 5 months or so to see how this hack is doing. Beta promised at the end of 2018 but still no actual beta release halfway through 2019. Oof. Guess my post last year was warranted, despite people saying the impatience was irrational.

brisadoooo

The_Ciel
Years
I just wanted to know if this hack is just taking a lifetime to develop or if the development has just been dropped completely :/ like, just a quick update ;-;

Murderlinez3

Shiny Scyther
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 26, 2022
Hello everyone,

Only about 3-5 % of the progressing hacks has been completed so do not expect that these hack will be finished...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 29, 2021
Same, I've been tracking the progress for a couple years now. Still catch myself thinking about this from time to time, I must be still excited somehow.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
lVXjwCB.gif

ayyyy how ya been 😆​

Back