• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sinnoh Legacy BETA 2.0 Out Now!

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019

Pokemon_Logo_zpsvb7tjwpq.png

Sinnoh Legacy!

About Me!
Spoiler:

Storyline
Spoiler:

Notable Characters
Spoiler:

Special Features
Spoiler:

Screenshots!
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:

Downloads!
Spoiler:

Bugs and Glitches
Spoiler:

Banners
Spoiler:

Stavros And Roddles wish you best of luck!

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Four regions in one hack? I don't know how that's gonna work, unless you only include all of Sinnoh and parts of the others. Anyways, good luck with this!

Years
Good hack,but something really astonising...Four region in ONE HACK!!! IT IS NOT POSSIBLE!! how???

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
Years
Different Sinnoh storyline? well that's more like it. A demake isn't really a good idea, because If i want to play DPPl, or any of newer gen i will play it on DS respectively. Will provide input for this some time. Good luck on this.

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Haha! Yes, you have it right. All of Sinnoh and parts of the rest. There's Unova in the Beta but I have 255 maps names to play around with so that's about 2 and a half regions of names. And FR has 4 world maps to choose from too :)

Thanks for the support guys! I'll try to keep up the good work!

Different Sinnoh storyline? well that's more like it. A demake isn't really a good idea, because If i want to play DPPl, or any of newer gen i will play it on DS respectively. Will provide input for this some time. Good luck on this.

It was gunna be a demake but Gogo sorta has that really well under control, that's why half the game is sorta the same! But I do agree on playing on the DS as its better, nevertheless Gogo's hacking skills are great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
i found some bugs.
1. when chimchar learn is fifth move, i cant see the pokemon only is shadow.
2. when i talk with dawn next to the rowen's lab, she didnt talk to me, she talk to the air :P
3. when i talk with my mom, and talk to her from behind, she look left and not on me.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Nicee! Haha this is so cool. Just tested it out, really fun. I can't wait for the next upate! I'll be closely following this hack ^_^

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2015
It looks pretty good so far. That story makes me think of ..What if there was a Rom Hacker in a game. I'll try the game out later when the bugs are fixed.

The Font hurts my eyes a little. Especially the Spoilers under Bugs &Glitches and the way it zooms in on the sentences. The sentences are bunched up together too.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Good hack but I found out that when I chose Turtwig, his backsprite is all messed up. It's really distracting when trying to beat up foes. And when I look over his moves, there's a Shadow Sprite...

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Good hack but I found out that when I chose Turtwig, his backsprite is all messed up. It's really distracting when trying to beat up foes. And when I look over his moves, there's a Shadow Sprite...

I'm aware about this but I can't really put up a fix yet, I have changed the whole tile system and the game would be unplayable... Hopefully it won't take too long!

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
How often does this hack get updated? Also, how do you plan on adding four regions? Is there a program to add more space to the Rom? Will Mega Evolutions be in this game? Sorry for all of the questions but I really would like to know!

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
How often does this hack get updated? Also, how do you plan on adding four regions? Is there a program to add more space to the Rom? Will Mega Evolutions be in this game? Sorry for all of the questions but I really would like to know!

I'll try and update it monthly, with the next version being graphic and bug fixes.

Four regions is a concept, implementable if I have time, but I need a way to fit 721 pokemon in the hack and 1 region won't do. Fire red has 4 world maps, so 4 regions and a total of 253 map names to play around with!

Mega's will not be in the hack as now.

Anyhoo, this is what to expect in a months time:

New_zpsd85991aa.png

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
I give my opinion of your last update

the tiles for me are very ugly, the green color of the grass are very bright, the buildings use shadow palletes and the combination of both makes a rare style, you need replace ALL TILES, sorry if sounds ofensive, but you need choose better tiles to make a good map

Good luck!

Back