• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Joining!

Couples-Consoling

Husband and Wife Nuzlocke Let's Players!
Years
Hello! My name's David, my wife's name is Ali, and we're doing some Pokemon based videos on youtube right now, and we want to get to know the community better. I understand it will take some time in the community before posting videos is considered acceptable, and I look forward to contributing enough before and outside of our videos to this community in order to fully be a part of it!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hello! My name's David, my wife's name is Ali, and we're doing some Pokemon based videos on youtube right now, and we want to get to know the community better. I understand it will take some time in the community before posting videos is considered acceptable, and I look forward to contributing enough before and outside of our videos to this community in order to fully be a part of it!

Welcome David and Ali! We actually have an entire section dedicated to challenges for the Pokemon games. You can find it here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy your stay :D

Couples-Consoling

Years
Welcome David and Ali! We actually have an entire section dedicated to challenges for the Pokemon games. You can find it here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy your stay :D

Thanks for the welcome! I'm actually a little vague on whether to post in the challenge section or to wait to make it a Let's Play ongoing thread. It's definitely a challenge, but I'd feel like I was hijacking the normal Nuzlocke thread if I were to post in challenge, and their rules make it clear that you can't just make your challenge an advertisement for your channel - so it seemed to me doing it under the Let's Play rules was best?

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Thanks for the welcome! I'm actually a little vague on whether to post in the challenge section or to wait to make it a Let's Play ongoing thread. It's definitely a challenge, but I'd feel like I was hijacking the normal Nuzlocke thread if I were to post in challenge, and their rules make it clear that you can't just make your challenge an advertisement for your channel - so it seemed to me doing it under the Let's Play rules was best?

If you don't feel like doing your Nuzlocke in the Nuzlocke thread, you can create your own thread in the Challenge Logs section and update your progress there. ;) I'm not sure about the video part though, it may be worth reading the rules or asking one of the mods from that section. :)

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024

I'm not sure on the rules for videos over in the challenges section. Try Pokemon Gaming Central! If you're ever unsure, don't hesitate to contact the moderators of those sections to see what is allowed. :)

Couples-Consoling

Years
Well, it'll probably be a little bit before I start actively linking... I wouldn't want to just do the bare minimum and then start being like "Hey, watch my videos!'

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi David! Hi Ali! Welcome to the community! I think it's great that you want to get to know the Pokemon fandom a little more on your journey to become PokeTubers. I wish you both the best of luck! :D

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
Couple who play and enjoy Pokemon together... Relationship goals right there 😄

Couples-Consoling

Years
Couple who play and enjoy Pokemon together... Relationship goals right there 😄

It's been a great run! Started dating in 2007 when we were still in high school!

Late but hello! Been seeing you around PC a lot as of late, glad to see you enjoy posting =')

I don't want to ask people to engage with me if I don't try to engage with them!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey you two! Have you been enjoying the forums so far? :)

Couples-Consoling

Years
Hey you two! Have you been enjoying the forums so far? :)

It's been great so far! I joined a few other communities too, and this one has been the least contentious. It's amazing the amount of ego that can get caught up some of these places. We're talking about colorful anime animals, this shouldn't be a thing we get all worked up at each other about it, you know?

So, I'm finally at the point where I'm thinking about trying to find a spot to post the Nuzlocke I'm doing with my wife here... I'm still thinking challenges isn't quite right. I sent a message to another mod, but haven't heard back yet. Where do you think it would be appropriate?

Back