• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I’m new here.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
Hello, I'm Benzaroo, f, 18. I don't have a lot of friends and I adore Pokémon, I'm not into playing competitively because when I lose I have a meltdown. 🤧 I'm into making fan games, and hope to learn to rom hack one day.
{ps, can someone teach me how to insert spoilers thank ya thank ya.}

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Welcome to the community, Benzaroo!

Spoilers are really easy, you just need to wrap the message between the BBCode spoiler tag, [spoiler]Like that[/spoiler]. You'd get this:
Spoiler:

Hey, if you're into Fan Games and wanna learn new stuff, you may want to search in the Fan Games section for resources, and feel free to ask questions there if you're having trouble. I don't know anything about making them lol, so I wish you good luck! ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi Benzaroo!! Don't worry, if you're looking for a community of likeminded Pokémon lovers than you've come to the right place! I'm sure you can make plenty of friends here. Have you checked out our Discord server? ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Years
Welcome Benzaroo, nice to meet you =) Yeah competitive battling isn't for everyone and that's totally okay. I like breeding Pokémon with good stats but never actually battle competitively with them haha. Just for my own satisfaction.

Glad to see you got help with your spoiler tag question, and hope you'll make an awesome fangame you can share with us one of these days!!

Back