• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Royal Unova

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
The Royal Unova is a luxury cruise ship that you can ride in the evenings and battle trainers. You can do this every day after you've beaten the main story in B/W, and I believe it can be accessed much earlier in BW/W2. The "evening" time depends on the season, though.

Did you ride the on Royal Unova? What is your opinion on it?

Tbh, this is a very easy to miss location. I've only ever ridden on it during the time I played Pokemon White. I never really bothered to check if I was playing in the evening, so I never really rode the Royal Unova. Honestly, even when I did, it wasn't anything spectacular, anyway.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I remember using it a fair bit back when Black/White were new, think it was for leveling purposes (not by itself mind you) as I don't remember riding it much in B2W2, since that had the (better version of) Black Tower/White Treehollow for level grinding.

Back