• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homer or Peter?

Peter or Homer, who is the less bright?

• Total voters

STJ

meh... ^_^'
Years
hehe.. Those who watch the Simpsons and Family Guy will those that these two are not exactly, how should I say it, the most intelligent guys out there :D

lol, but, in a competition, who would you consider to be the more umm.. stupid? (sorry if I offend, I just don't know how else to say it!) :P

of course, if you can't decide, then chose the third option...

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
They are stupid but Peter is far more stupid/unintelligent I should put it like that. Homer is slightly smarter than Peter in my opinion.Opps I accidentally voted Homer sorry.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
Years
Kratos said:
They are stupid but Peter is far more stupid/unintelligent I should put it like that. Homer is slightly smarter than Peter in my opinion.Opps I accidentally voted Homer sorry.

hehe.. I just noticed.. don't worry..

I'm haveing trouble deciding myself... I'll have to get back to you guys..

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I think this belongs in Other Entertainment.

Anyway, I would say Homer has a lower intelligence. However, as amusing as Peter Griffin can be, he lacks the charm and likeability that Homer Simpson possesses.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Well I believe Homer is far more stupid. I mean for the most part Peter knows whats going on. If not Lois or Bryan will tell him.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
Years
If you recall Homer is a Genius with a crayon in his nose. Peter on the other hand has the inteligence of a child. In the episode where they play Trivial Persuit(sp) They give Peter the Trival Persuit Jr. questions. "Peter please pernunsiate the word what" Peter obviously sturgles toward the answer. Peter is the definate choice, Homer at least has some decent morals and thinks every now and then.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
Although Peter is funnier, Homer is definitely the dumbest.

Homer's got my vote.

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Like most people, I choose Peter. He's much funnier. And he's dumber.

Peter: I know what to do. I read a book about this, once.
Brian: Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasnt nothing?
Peter: Oh

That cracks me up XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Homer all the way, he annoys me so much, im not a huge Family Guy fan, although stewie is just pure awesomeness, im staying loyal to the Simpsons.

I VOTE HOMER!

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Peter ownz Homer. Homer is dumber, but not necessarily the funniest :p Peter's perviness cracks me up.

Peter said:
I'll tell you what's the matter, Lois! I'm trying to make love to you and you're thinking about our son!

Back