Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old May 17th, 2012 (11:42 AM).
double trouble!'s Avatar
double trouble! double trouble! is offline
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Long Island, New York
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 289
    But I play for fun too....
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #77    
    Old May 17th, 2012 (12:05 PM).
    Hideos Hideos is offline
       
      Join Date: May 2012
      Posts: 19
      That's great, you wont notice any difference on level 30 as long as you play with this attitude. ヽ(;^o^ヽ)
      __________________

      Reply With Quote
        #78    
      Old May 17th, 2012 (1:55 PM).
      Yume Tsuki's Avatar
      Yume Tsuki Yume Tsuki is offline
      (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
         
        Join Date: Jul 2008
        Location: In a cardboardbox aside the main highway. :P okay?
        Age: 23
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Quiet
        Posts: 946
        I play for fun too mainly.
        I usually get flamed over by people who actually fail their own lane and try to blame someone else for it. They will mainly blame the support/jungler for their own mistakes and end up making a fool of theirselves.

        I had one game where I didn't die even once as support, and then I got flamed over for feeding as soon as I died. These guys kept on flaming over me, so I decided these people weren't worth winning with and it was the very first time I ever decided to make my char stay in the corner and do nothing.

        Even if riot plans to ban me for getting reports about me for that game I just send them the replay I got. Those kind of people just ruin the fun of the game and are actually playing it with such frustration that I'm wondering why they play it.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #79    
        Old May 17th, 2012 (2:32 PM).
        Cirrus's Avatar
        Cirrus Cirrus is offline
        dreaming a transient dream.
           
          Join Date: Apr 2009
          Location: 風見学園
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Mild
          Posts: 1,578
          ... Don't afk even if your team is flaming / trolling you. Just report them after the game ._.;; Negative behaviour is not excusable even if it is a response to negative behaviour - that much, the Summoner's Code is clear about.

          I play League to have fun, but since fun is subjective I also play to win. Hideos's evaluation of IP necessary to win lanes is correct. Runes are expensive... =|

          I still need about 5 more runepages, as well as the following runes: Lifesteal quints, Spellvamp quints, HP regen quints, Armor quints, MR quints, MR yellows, Armor blues, Armor reds, Attack Speed blues, AP/level blues, and probably ... mana regen blues aren't really a priority, and neither are energy regen yellows, really.

          The runes I do have are: flat AD quints, ArPen quints, flat AP quints, MS quints, gp/10 quints, flat health quints, and AS quints. ArPen marks, MPen marks, AD marks, and AS marks. Health/level seals, mana regen seals, and Armor seals. MR/level blues, flat MR blues, flat CDR blues, and flat AP blues.
          __________________

          ~あさきゆめみし君と~




          さくらの色 いとしさの花 あさきゆめみし君と
          そっとそっと口づけをして 涙あふれてく


          pair · in tempore momenti · personal vloid playlist
          d.c. ii art assets belong to circus. text: tororo.
          Reply With Quote
            #80    
          Old May 17th, 2012 (2:50 PM).
          double trouble!'s Avatar
          double trouble! double trouble! is offline
             
            Join Date: Aug 2010
            Location: Long Island, New York
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 289
            I use a mix of T1s and T2s atm. They give a decent boost for a low price. Since I'm below 30, and most players are idiots, I'm pretty sure they're not using runes.

            There was a team so bad that we won in 20 minutes earlier today.
            There were also some idiots who thought they could take out a turret at level 1, and that ended with me getting first blood.

            I could use a third rune page :/ I don't play support champs often though.
            I play mainly Fizz, Annie, and Kennen.


            Also... today, I saw the horrors of a fed Poppy. Don't do it.
            Reply With Quote
              #81    
            Old May 17th, 2012 (6:46 PM).
            Razer302 Razer302 is offline
            Three Days Grace - Break
               
              Join Date: Apr 2006
              Location: England
              Age: 27
              Nature: Quiet
              Posts: 3,355
              I play very casually. I play 1 or 2 games a week really and not even up to level 20. Saving money to get some Tier 3 runes to use on my Vlad.

              People that complain drive me mental. I have played Vlad from the start and can use him well. But as soon as something goes wrong its always my fault. I prefer to play with friends and talk on TS so we gank right and know where people are easier.
              Reply With Quote
                #82    
              Old May 17th, 2012 (7:37 PM).
              Alternative's Avatar
              Alternative Alternative is offline
              stalwart command
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Jan 2009
              Location: Adelaide, Australia
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Impish
              Posts: 4,268
              Playing with friends is always easier if you ask me. I had one game on Ventrilo with some random friends in a Draft game and we won. It was weird because it made me auto Brand, someone I'd never played before. Really it's the ragers who ruin the game for everyone who want to play, not the people who aren't as good as someone else. I'll admit I have raged before, but I'm not expressing it online, just to myself.

              As for the raging thing, it's actually in the Summoners' Code that raging is to be expected or something, so you should wait until you're in their shoes and see. I mean it's okay for a level of raging, but there is a line for when you start raging. I had someone on my team blame this other guy for feeding, yet the person raging had more deaths. I saw someone's livestream once about how they report people for things. If someone's just not as good as you'd want them to be, it's not a reason to report them, but if someone's intentionally trolling then you should. People have off games all the time, so yeah.

              As for runes, I could use another page, but seeing as I mostly run AP and support, I should be fine for now. Don't forget you have that rune mixer thing you can use your lower tier runes to get higher tier runes.
              Reply With Quote
                #83    
              Old May 18th, 2012 (1:58 AM).
              Yume Tsuki's Avatar
              Yume Tsuki Yume Tsuki is offline
              (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2008
                Location: In a cardboardbox aside the main highway. :P okay?
                Age: 23
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 946
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Cirrus View Post
                ... Don't afk even if your team is flaming / trolling you. Just report them after the game ._.;; Negative behaviour is not excusable even if it is a response to negative behaviour - that much, the Summoner's Code is clear about.

                I play League to have fun, but since fun is subjective I also play to win. Hideos's evaluation of IP necessary to win lanes is correct. Runes are expensive... =|
                I know I shouldn't AFK but it was already worse enough that my team fed, I didn't die and all of a sudden they go flame at me that I am the feederm just because enemy team decides to focus me lategame, all flamed over for no particular reason. I play for fun, not to frustrate myself over guys who try to hard to keep the attention away from themselves by blaming others. I wonder how he even could lose if I arranged a doublekill for him right at the beginning of the game...
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #84    
                Old May 18th, 2012 (4:37 AM).
                double trouble!'s Avatar
                double trouble! double trouble! is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2010
                  Location: Long Island, New York
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 289
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
                  Playing with friends is always easier if you ask me. I had one game on Ventrilo with some random friends in a Draft game and we won. It was weird because it made me auto Brand, someone I'd never played before. Really it's the ragers who ruin the game for everyone who want to play, not the people who aren't as good as someone else. I'll admit I have raged before, but I'm not expressing it online, just to myself.

                  As for the raging thing, it's actually in the Summoners' Code that raging is to be expected or something, so you should wait until you're in their shoes and see. I mean it's okay for a level of raging, but there is a line for when you start raging. I had someone on my team blame this other guy for feeding, yet the person raging had more deaths. I saw someone's livestream once about how they report people for things. If someone's just not as good as you'd want them to be, it's not a reason to report them, but if someone's intentionally trolling then you should. People have off games all the time, so yeah.

                  As for runes, I could use another page, but seeing as I mostly run AP and support, I should be fine for now. Don't forget you have that rune mixer thing you can use your lower tier runes to get higher tier runes.
                  I'm AP 90% of the time
                  Reply With Quote
                    #85    
                  Old May 18th, 2012 (3:40 PM).
                  -Grayscale-'s Avatar
                  -Grayscale- -Grayscale- is offline
                  яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                    Location: Between Black and White
                    Age: 20
                    Nature: Hardy
                    Posts: 240
                    I find that AP can actually be easier than AD in certain situations. But that might actually just be me, considering I'm only good at AP champs.

                    What do you guys think the 100th champ will be like?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #86    
                    Old May 18th, 2012 (9:07 PM).
                    Cirrus's Avatar
                    Cirrus Cirrus is offline
                    dreaming a transient dream.
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2009
                      Location: 風見学園
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Mild
                      Posts: 1,578
                      Overpowered or underpowered.

                      That's usually how champions are like...

                      Also, Noxian Garen with a Crimson Elite skin.
                      __________________

                      ~あさきゆめみし君と~




                      さくらの色 いとしさの花 あさきゆめみし君と
                      そっとそっと口づけをして 涙あふれてく


                      pair · in tempore momenti · personal vloid playlist
                      d.c. ii art assets belong to circus. text: tororo.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #87    
                      Old May 18th, 2012 (10:29 PM).
                      Yume Tsuki's Avatar
                      Yume Tsuki Yume Tsuki is offline
                      (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                        Location: In a cardboardbox aside the main highway. :P okay?
                        Age: 23
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Quiet
                        Posts: 946
                        I was wondering when they would come with a champion holding a polearm. Unless that is a random usual battle axe in his hands.
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #88    
                        Old May 19th, 2012 (12:22 AM).
                        CarefulWetPaint's Avatar
                        CarefulWetPaint CarefulWetPaint is offline
                        Doctor Lobotomy
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2011
                        Location: New South Wales, Australia
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 1,196
                        Anyone up to play some LoL atm? On the NA server. Im about to have a few games. Add me if interested:
                        CarefulWetMoose
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #89    
                        Old May 19th, 2012 (2:58 AM).
                        double trouble!'s Avatar
                        double trouble! double trouble! is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2010
                          Location: Long Island, New York
                          Age: 24
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 289
                          I don't know... I went into the "Noob" room, got invited to a game by a level 30... and I got stomped.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #90    
                          Old May 19th, 2012 (3:36 AM).
                          Yume Tsuki's Avatar
                          Yume Tsuki Yume Tsuki is offline
                          (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                            Location: In a cardboardbox aside the main highway. :P okay?
                            Age: 23
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Quiet
                            Posts: 946
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by double trouble! View Post
                            I don't know... I went into the "Noob" room, got invited to a game by a level 30... and I got stomped.
                            seems legit.

                            And sorry I'm EUW ;
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #91    
                            Old May 19th, 2012 (4:59 AM).
                            double trouble!'s Avatar
                            double trouble! double trouble! is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2010
                              Location: Long Island, New York
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 289
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Froslass_Maniac View Post
                              seems legit.

                              And sorry I'm EUW ^^;
                              Make a smurf on NA then :P
                              Reply With Quote
                                #92    
                              Old May 19th, 2012 (6:07 AM).
                              Yume Tsuki's Avatar
                              Yume Tsuki Yume Tsuki is offline
                              (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                Location: In a cardboardbox aside the main highway. :P okay?
                                Age: 23
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Quiet
                                Posts: 946
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by double trouble! View Post

                                Make a smurf on NA then

                                Got one already. It's about level 7
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #93    
                                Old May 19th, 2012 (9:56 AM). Edited May 20th, 2012 by double trouble!.
                                double trouble!'s Avatar
                                double trouble! double trouble! is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2010
                                  Location: Long Island, New York
                                  Age: 24
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 289
                                  I can't wait for the next patch!
                                  Summoner's Rift is getting a graphics update.
                                  And ugh... I feel like I don't have enough champions to play. I'm not even really interested this week's free ones, especially since I already own Kennen.
                                  I'll just see what's free next week. Most of my IP will probably be for tier 3 runes from now on.
                                  Also, if I'm not interested in the next champions to go on sale, I'll just get a third rune page.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #94    
                                  Old May 20th, 2012 (6:09 PM).
                                  Alternative's Avatar
                                  Alternative Alternative is offline
                                  stalwart command
                                  • Crystal Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2009
                                  Location: Adelaide, Australia
                                  Age: 24
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Impish
                                  Posts: 4,268
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by double trouble! View Post
                                  I can't wait for the next patch!
                                  Summoner's Rift is getting a graphics update.
                                  And ugh... I feel like I don't have enough champions to play. I'm not even really interested this week's free ones, especially since I already own Kennen.
                                  I'll just see what's free next week. Most of my IP will probably be for tier 3 runes from now on.
                                  Also, if I'm not interested in the next champions to go on sale, I'll just get a third rune page.
                                  I think the biggest problem with the champions that go on sale is that lately they either just suck or don't cost a lot of points like the recent sale. If the next sale isn't satisfactory, I'll get either a new rune or just keep it. I'm hoping for something good like Malzahar, Renekton or Wukong and even then if they don't go on sale I want a good skin to go on sale like a cool Orianna or Kassadin.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #95    
                                  Old May 20th, 2012 (6:53 PM).
                                  double trouble!'s Avatar
                                  double trouble! double trouble! is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2010
                                    Location: Long Island, New York
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 289
                                    It's unlikely that I'll buy a champion. I'll see...
                                    I should just get the rune page so I can have one for support.
                                    I have a lot of IP grinding to do.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #96    
                                    Old May 20th, 2012 (8:27 PM).
                                    Alternative's Avatar
                                    Alternative Alternative is offline
                                    stalwart command
                                    • Crystal Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2009
                                    Location: Adelaide, Australia
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Impish
                                    Posts: 4,268
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by double trouble! View Post
                                    It's unlikely that I'll buy a champion. I'll see...
                                    I should just get the rune page so I can have one for support.
                                    I have a lot of IP grinding to do.
                                    I should be saving for runes, but I like some champions. I'm really saving for someone like Akali or Gangplank, as I want someone who can solo top. I'm planning on making it my second place for when I play more competitively rather than just AP mid, which is what I can really only play. I can play support, but that does get boring after a while and really it's more of a "hope your team is good" role.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #97    
                                    Old May 20th, 2012 (8:40 PM).
                                    CarefulWetPaint's Avatar
                                    CarefulWetPaint CarefulWetPaint is offline
                                    Doctor Lobotomy
                                    • Crystal Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2011
                                    Location: New South Wales, Australia
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 1,196
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Alternative View Post

                                    I should be saving for runes, but I like some champions. I'm really saving for someone like Akali or Gangplank, as I want someone who can solo top. I'm planning on making it my second place for when I play more competitively rather than just AP mid, which is what I can really only play. I can play support, but that does get boring after a while and really it's more of a "hope your team is good" role.
                                    I have 3 rune pages, and I wouldnt say they are great.

                                    I have an AD page a Jungle page and a Caster page. Gets me through competitive fairly well (And I wouldnt say they are the greatest pages either). Dont bother with getting more runes just get the new champions! xD
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #98    
                                    Old May 20th, 2012 (11:27 PM). Edited May 21st, 2012 by double trouble!.
                                    double trouble!'s Avatar
                                    double trouble! double trouble! is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2010
                                      Location: Long Island, New York
                                      Age: 24
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Relaxed
                                      Posts: 289
                                      I forgot to add... I really hope Fizz won't be free this week. I don't want to see idiots playing him. I already saw someone who started attacking by using E yesterday
                                      Bad.

                                      You don't use it at the start. You might need it to escape or dodge stuff.

                                      Oh... and I saw Nasus yesterday too. Two of them. They were both horrible.... They didn't know how to use him. Don't people read the descriptions?

                                      Also, I need champion suggestions badly.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #99    
                                      Old May 21st, 2012 (6:22 AM).
                                      Yume Tsuki's Avatar
                                      Yume Tsuki Yume Tsuki is offline
                                      (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                                        Location: In a cardboardbox aside the main highway. :P okay?
                                        Age: 23
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Quiet
                                        Posts: 946
                                        I suggest trying out champions you're interested in in Co-op VS AI while they're F2P Then you'll be sure if you can play them properly as well as learn to play them right away. And you'll be more secure about spending your IP.
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #100    
                                        Old May 21st, 2012 (6:45 AM).
                                        double trouble!'s Avatar
                                        double trouble! double trouble! is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Aug 2010
                                          Location: Long Island, New York
                                          Age: 24
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Relaxed
                                          Posts: 289
                                          Change them already I'm sick of this week.
                                          I have 4861 IP atm. I'm not planning on buying any 6300 or 4800s.
                                          And I don't think I'll be buying the tier 3 runes until I actually hit 30. I'm at 22 atm.

                                          I'm getting tired of playing Annie/Fizz/Kennen every match
                                          I don't play the others I have atm b/c 2 or 3 AD champs are already picked / the ones I have are taken, or I feel like I won't play well with them.
                                          And don't say bots
                                          I can easily get a ton of kills against bots with any of them, but I don't feel ready to use them in normal for some reason...
                                          Reply With Quote
                                          Reply

                                          Quick Reply

                                          Join the conversation!

                                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                          Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:37 PM.