• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon CAWPS. COMPLETED!

Years
heya crizzle.

i'm kinda stuck in rustboro, i already beat team magma and got out of their base
but,
i don't know what to do next at all. i'm so confused. so i get surf next or somethin?

edit: i'm in slateport, not rustboro.

still don't know what to do. (which is why it's taking me more than a week to finish this)

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
heya crizzle.

i'm kinda stuck in rustboro, i already beat team magma and got out of their base
but,
i don't know what to do next at all. i'm so confused. so i get surf next or somethin?

edit: i'm in slateport, not rustboro.

still don't know what to do. (which is why it's taking me more than a week to finish this)

After you beat team magma at their base, go to lavaridge town.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
i went to lavaridge already, and i beat flannery and the team magma bro. what's next?

You gotta look around, my friend. Can't always just expect the next thing to do to be really obvious. Sometimes when playing games, the player has to figure things out.
That said I'm a nice guy, so I'll tell point you towards the right direction. Go to back on route 112 and go through fiery path. Then check out the areas you haven't been to yet(north part of route 111, route 113 and fallarbor town)

Also don't forget that this game has been played to completion on youtube by a few guys, so that's also a good place to look.

Thanks for playing.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
Hi there. I just wanted to report a bug. When I go in the third gym and I either talk to wally or wattson my screen freezes. I'm playing on my phone and I downloaded the games patched.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Hi there. I just wanted to report a bug. When I go in the third gym and I either talk to wally or wattson my screen freezes. I'm playing on my phone and I downloaded the games patched.

Most likely, a patching issue. You shouldn't be able to walk up to Wally or Wattson. A script should activate before you reach them. Make sure you patched with the right ROM, as specified in the 1st post.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 28, 2016
Dear creator,

I found a bug in the game that made my game crash.
Its when you meet wally the 2th time in the electric gym battling with the leader.
if you talk to the ralts of wally, the game crashes (freezes). I hope you could fix this since this is a AWSOME rom hack.

Thanks
~Brent

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Hi, my game freezes when I speak to Wally or Watson on that electric gym.

Dear creator,

I found a bug in the game that made my game crash.
Its when you meet wally the 2th time in the electric gym battling with the leader.
if you talk to the ralts of wally, the game crashes (freezes). I hope you could fix this since this is a AWSOME rom hack.

Thanks
~Brent

If you have the time, look at these two videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbwKkRnhG4k
At Around 22:55 or so.
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vmY-FM2pdQ
At around 11:30 mark.

Both show how the event is supposed to work. I'm honestly not sure why it doesn't work for some. Like I've said a bunch of time, my guess is that it's an issue with the rom that was patched but I'm not even sure about that after seeing this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGJhgRUT1lg

At first, the youtuber experiences the same glitch that you've described. Then, he just restarts the game with a save state and it suddenly starts working for him. It's strange.

Sorry for the lack of good explanation, thanks for your compliments.

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
Anyone having problem with wally watson freeze. It can be fixed by completing events in 3rd Gym City and city left to it. Then going there.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 20, 2016
Hi Crizzle!
Just finished this awesome hack! loved the outlaw and its quotes (think you got swag bro? my sis talk like that lol) but the humor in this one fits more my tastes!
Going to try korosu tomorrow, hope its as good as cawps.

Just missed some tms (specially thunderbolt, couldnt find it anywhere...) the breeding and trading sistem.
I like to get a egg of my best pokemon and use in the next hack (damn i'll miss my ursaring)
Anyways, thanks man! Hope you can keep up the good work.

AND I BEAT UR GAME, IM SPECIAL

Years
Hey Crizzle!

I wanted to congratulate you on your awesome job! This hack is amazing and a massive improvement coming from Outlaw! Your talent for writing is amazing, and the speed with which you made this hack was astonishing as well!!

I just love this remodeled Hoenn, I have played Emerald many times, including a Nuzlocke and some of the games from Sideshow Showcase, and yet this feels so fresh! I love the originality you put to this, with locations for Aqua and Magma Members and the line you must follow around Hoenn. And of course quotes and characters, the game keeps a smile on my face everytime I play it! (I just got Surf, that's where I am).

My team consists of Wailmer, Zangoose, Arcanine and Roselia (all lv 36) as of now. I will keep on playing till the end! You get better and better with each hack you make, so I am really looking forward to playing Korusu and your future projects!

Trainer 766

I wanted to congratulate you on your awesome job! This hack is amazing and a massive improvement coming from Outlaw! Your talent for writing is amazing, and the speed with which you made this hack was astonishing as well!!

I just love this remodeled Hoenn, I have played Emerald many times, including a Nuzlocke and some of the games from Sideshow Showcase, and yet this feels so fresh! I love the originality you put to this, with locations for Aqua and Magma Members and the line you must follow around Hoenn. And of course quotes and characters, the game keeps a smile on my face everytime I play it! (I just got Surf, that's where I am).

My team consists of Wailmer, Zangoose, Arcanine and Roselia (all lv 36) as of now. I will keep on playing till the end! You get better and better with each hack you make, so I am really looking forward to playing Korusu and your future projects!
Is it even legal to revive old threads like this?

Trainer 766

The main character of this game should arrest me and put me in that Dewford prison.

Wait,WHAT?The main character is you.How do you arrest yourself and get tossed in prison,by yourself?Or do you mean arresting Brendan and put him to prison?Kinda confusing here.

Back