• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorites?

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Des your favorite pokemon change?
Mine does.
First Houndoom
Next litten
Next Yveltal
Next Articuno
Next Mightyena
Now I really like Dusk Lycanroc.
Am I the only one who has the problem of deciding my favorite pokemon?

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
My favourites often change, because there are so many Pokemon. Always in my top favourites are all the Eeveelutions, Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
no not really, they just get tacked onto the my list of favorites. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
After generation three, I've had the same favorite pokemon continuously.
In generation one I want to say Mew was my absolute favorite, ignoring Legendary pokemon my favorite was Slowbro. In generation two I was torn between Umbreon, Steelix, and Jumpluff.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I continue to add new Pokemon into my list of the ones I really like, but my favorites never change.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
My favorite Pokémon has been Blaziken since I started playing Pokémon games in 2003. That's never changed even now.

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
I don't really know myself who my favourite Pokémon was before Absol xD
I think Charizard may have been one?

I know Absol intruiged me from the moment I saw it but I don't think I ever considered it my favourite until a few years ago when I got my interest back in the franchise.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Mine has recently become these
In order
Lycanroc
Houndoom
Mightyena
Arcanine
Litten
Solgaleo.

Last edited:

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
From recent memory, almost never.
Before Scrafty, my favourite Pokemon was Houndoom and I may or may not have had a few favourites when I was 6-7. And now I've held Scrafty as my favourite Pokemon for 6 years and I don't think that's changing anytime soon.

Last edited:

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
My number one has been Eevee for the longest time. I've occasionally considered it tie with Glaceon for that position, but that hasn't happened in a while.

I was different in the past, and I know Butterfree, Vaporeon, Cleffa, and Umbreon have occupied the role of my favourite Pokémon. I also know that it's possible Pichu, Mew, and Articuno have likely had that position as well, but I can't remember with 100% accuracy.

When mentioning my favs following Eevee, I tend to avoid the Eeveelutions and will list them on the side, as I like to keep things diverse, haha.

Back