• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Supergirl] Kylie-chan/Kairii-chan's Fan Club Universe <3

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Click for the old, 5.6k shot-dead-by-Kylie-chan-herself club. xD;

WELCOME
{Enjoy your time with supergirl :P}

Owner: 22sa

Co-owner: Rolling Pichu

BIOGRAPHY OF KYLIE-CHAN

Hi~ I'm Kylie and I'm your father 13~ [11/11/1993] I am a somewhat morbid [I am obsessed with viral haemorrhagic fevers, for one!] and hyperactive chick from Australia, unfortunately. I love love love love LOVE cute things, and I have seven pets: two cats, one dog, three guinea pigs, and a bunny! I am many different shades of every colour! YAY!!!!! I am also an emo!!! No, really. You'll see! >D ♥ I am taken, married, and stuff like that! :D I may even have a few children I'm unaware of! =^___^= ♥~ I suffer from anxiety, OCD, Asperger's, clinical depression [but you so wouldn't guess that from this layout! My last was blue and with Panic! at the Disco ^___^!], and probably a zillionty other things!!!!! Oh, I spend all day on teh Internets, looking at pr0n LJing! :O Also... um... um... yay! Oh, oh, and I love England! And I have an iPod, called the kyPod... and... um. Um. *nod*

I REALLY LOVE MUSIC! Srsly. 8DDD I talk about it all the time. XDDDD; My favouritestestest band ever is Panic! at the Disco, and I don't care what you have to say about that! I told you I'm an emo! :O Oh, oh! And I'm obsessed with Muse! I love them only one microfangirlismetre less than Panic! at the Disco. *____* I am definitely a bigger P!ATD fangirl than you. :D -elitist-

Kylie-chan is fans of the following bands:

The Academy Is... ♥ Air ♥ The All-American Rejects ♥ Alanis Morissette ♥ Amiel ♥ Angels & Airwaves ♥ The Arcade Fire ♥ Architecture in Helsinki ♥ Avril Lavigne ♥ Ayumi Hamasaki ♥ Box Car Racer ♥ Bloc Party ♥ The Butterfly Effect ♥ Coldplay ♥ The Corrs ♥ Counting Crows ♥ Cute Is What We Aim For ♥ Daft Punk ♥ The Dandy Warhols ♥ Daniel Powter ♥ The Darkness ♥ Death Cab for Cutie ♥ Delta Goodrem ♥ dir en grey ♥ Dirty Pretty Things ♥ The Doors ♥ Do Make Say Think ♥ Dream Theater ♥ End of Fashion ♥ Explosions in the Sky ♥ Fall Out Boy ♥ The Flaming Lips ♥ Fiona Apple ♥ Garbage ♥ Gwen Stefani ♥ hellogoodbye ♥ The Hush Sound ♥ hyde ♥ I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness ♥ Interpol ♥ INXS ♥ James Blunt ♥ Jason Mraz ♥ Jewel ♥ Junior Senior ♥ Katatonia ♥ The Killers ♥ Kisschasy ♥ Kylie Minogue ♥ L'Arc~en~Ciel ♥ The Living End ♥ Madonna ♥ The Magic Numbers ♥ matchbox twenty ♥ Michelle Branch ♥ Missy Higgins ♥ Modest Mouse ♥ Motion City Soundtrack ♥ Muse ♥ My Chemical Romance ♥ Nami Tamaki ♥ No Doubt ♥ Oasis ♥ The Offspring ♥ OK Go ♥ Panic! at the Disco ♥ Paramore ♥ P!nk ♥ Pink Floyd ♥ The Pink Spiders ♥ Porcupine Tree ♥ The Postal Service ♥ Punchline ♥ Red Hot Chili Peppers ♥ The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ♥ Regina Spektor ♥ Rob Thomas ♥ The Shins ♥ She Wants Revenge ♥ Sixpence None the Richer ♥ Something with Numbers ♥ The Spill Canvas ♥ The Starting Line ♥ The Strokes ♥ Stutterfly ♥ t.A.T.u. ♥ Time and Distance ♥ Tori Amos ♥ T.M.Revolution ♥ U2 ♥ The Veronicas​

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Last edited:

22sa

Years
LOL WHAT. NEW CLUB!?!!? =o

Um. ♥ Let's get this nice and active and MUFFINYYYYY 8DDDD -shot- Thank you Mr. 22sa-sama~ <3
Thanks and welcome back to PC :P

Welcome to the club, Knewsbought & Rolling Pichu.

Yes, that pedobear is unstoppably cute :P

*GLOMPS G-MAN-CHAN*

Any other ideas for the intro/welcome post? :P

22sa

Years
I'm so heart broken that she's taken me out of her sig. </3
*Blink*

Oh yeah, it seems she's swinging again, but I guess that's Kylie-chan for you. :P

So let me say that again... welcome to the club, Matt! Enjoy your stay.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
HIII SIGGY -glomp- 8D Why thank you. XDD It's Kobato from Kobato~ ♥ *currently reading that manga*

Well, Matt, get cured from your ulcers and I'll ♥ you again, and restore you to the signature~ =o

Years
-glomped- 8D~ You're oh so welcome~
Kobato? That name does ring a bell. oo Her first name Hanato, by any chance? xP I ought to start reading that manga.

Still, the combo looks nice on you~ :3

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Yes! Yes it is. ^^; Or I think that's her last name. XDD; No idea!! Japanese name orders T___T;;

Thank yooou. She's so cute :3 You really need to read it; there's only, like, seven chapters so far!!! CLAMP ♥♥

22sa

Years
HIII SIGGY -glomp- 8D Why thank you. XDD It's Kobato from Kobato~ ♥ *currently reading that manga*

Well, Matt, get cured from your ulcers and I'll ♥ you again, and restore you to the signature~ =o
lol You hate his ulcers? Why? o_o;

22sa

Years
Because I don't want to make out with a guy with three ulcers in his mouth. In case I catch something. xD
lol Pressure pressure =P

I suppose Matt's mouth would've been in great pain when making out with ulcers at his mouth. xD;

But lookie, his ulcers are... gone? For real? o_o; Congrats, Matt.

Back