• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Would you be boosting the stats of the Sewaddle line?

And yes it has been a while. I've been hiding away in my TCG hole.
Well most Pokemon will get their stats/abilities/moves revised. I'm actually quite content with Leavanny's current stats, might take a look at Sewaddle's and Swadloon's.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I have nothing to say.

gub5LlD.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

When I started reading Naruto again I just jumped right into Shippuden because I didn't want to read the pre-timeskip part of the series. I couldn't be bothered to haha.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years

is the awkward gone? good. hey, I didn't even notice bianca wears green until now. so i'm safe!

kinda strange that I never noticed though.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
People were talking about fapping to stuff, Tara. Awkward stuff. loool

And Tara, actually the pre-timeskip part was the best part of the series, imo. Though Pain arc was pretty good too. o3o; Also,

Naruto - 623 chapters
One Piece - 700 chapters

It, at times, baffles me that people say One Piece is too long for them to read/watch even though Naruto is pretty much up there as well. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back