• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Yep yep, I used to tape all episodes to VHS but now I have started to take them as DVD! I love to watch same episodes again and again XD
I love "All Things Bright and Beautifly", it was great to see first Contest episode^^ And Ash was so HOT! Like when he and Pikachu started to balance *faints* I have pic of that somewhere.

Here:
0ebc23e0.jpg

Up and down, up and down, up and down...OMG, that's too sexay XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
That is awesome Peachy! I wish I can do that, I tape the epsiodes in VHS. I am fine with that for now. ^^ OMG! You are right! That is sexay. XD *drools*

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
I know it is XD
BTW, I have like over 30 taped Pokemon videos at home XD
I can't wait next Thursday and the new episode! I think it's the one where May gets Wurmple^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow over 30?! That is so awesome. XD Yay, you get to see a new epsiode this Thursday! ^____^ Do you download the Japanese espiodes?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
No, 'cause I can't download anything on my computer anymore =/ Madeia Player doesn't even play old files!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Sorry about that, Peachy. I was getting tired and I needed to get to bed. Oh, man. That has got to be tough. But if you get your internet back, will you be able to download again? And have you gotten any more manga this past week?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Peach said:
No, 'cause I can't download anything on my computer anymore =/ Madeia Player doesn't even play old files!
That sucks,How are you,

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
Years
Welcome Marina99 and Jolteon!^_^*Updates*
Toto(dile)
Pikastar
Pokemon Veteran
Bree
Shuichi Shindou
MegaDitto
Blue Jasmine
Digital Phoenix
dpkuro
slysunshine
~Dragonair~
Vermilion
Marina99
Jolteon
Anway,how have you been Peach?^^I miss you so much!
What are your favorite animals and how pets have you had total and their names?^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi everyone^^
I'm glad tha you have post SO MUCH ^__________^
And I have new twin now: Water Spirit! *hugs*

pikastar said:
Sorry about that, Peachy. I was getting tired and I needed to get to bed. Oh, man. That has got to be tough. But if you get your internet back, will you be able to download again? And have you gotten any more manga this past week?
I don't know 'cause my Media Player doesn't work it's no reason to download anything.
I bought new manga couple days ago. It's Decetive Conan vol.5, after I had read it I couldn't sleep XD

MegaDitto said:
That sucks,How are you,
Yep yep, if I would be smarter I would fix my computer bt 'cause I'm not I just have to live without my Pokemon episodes (And that hurts me so much) but I'm very good!^^

Vermilion said:
Yes how are you Peach, sorry for not being here, I been kinda busy ^^
Hey Vermilion, nice to see ya!!!! I'm good^^

Bree said:
Anway,how have you been Peach?^^I miss you so much!
What are your favorite animals and how pets have you had total and their names?^^
I miss you too!!!! My fave animal is dog^^
I have had lots of pets like when I was 7, we had birds (budgies) and after that I had hamster (her name was Anastasia) and now we have three dogs: Julia (dachshund), Misty (Yorkshire's terrier) and Daisy (chihuahua). If we ever get 4th dog she'll be Lily XD

Blue Jasmine said:
Welcome to The Peachy Fanclub,Mari and Jolt! Have fun and have a great time. Anyway,I like chocolates too,Peachy. What is your favourite kind og chocolate?
What is the best chocolate? That's bad one 'cause I love all chocolates XD (Except those which have liqueur inside! YUCK!) But I'll say Milk chokolate^^

Marina99 said:
Sankyuu for the welcome~ness! X3

Oh, oh, I have a question~! XD Peachy-chan, what kind of doggy do you like best~?
I love chihuahuas ^_____________^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Marina99 said:

Mmkay, new question! Which do you prefer, chocolates or candies? :33
Chocolates or candies????? I like them both so much! It's s hard to choose XD But still I say chocolates!

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Mari-chan^^ said:
I know! Choosing between chocolates and candies are soooo hard~! XD Both are much too yummy. X3
I agree XD I love those both! My favorite candys are B?tars (Swedish candy XD) and lollipops!

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Mari Mari-chan said:
Mmm...lollipops... [Cool~! I sound like Homer! XD] I <3 lollipops! X3

Mari ish curious; what does B?tars taste like~? :33
You like lollipops too, that's so cool! And you do sounded like Homer XD

B?tars are like little candy boats, there are black b?tars (those taste like
salmiac! *loves*) and red ones (they taste like raspberry)

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
PPeeaacchhyy~~cchhaann X3 said:
You like lollipops too, that's so cool! And you do sounded like Homer XD

B?tars are like little candy boats, there are black b?tars (those taste like
salmiac! *loves*) and red ones (they taste like raspberry)
ooh, B?tars sounds so yummy~! X3 I wish we had those here.

'kay, new question, what ish your favorite~st shippy in Pokemon?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Marina99 said:

'kay, new question, what ish your favorite~st shippy in Pokemon?

My fave shippys in Pokemon are
Pokeshipping (my fave one)
Contestshipping
Handymanshipping (Daisy & Tracey)
Questshipping (Kenta & Marina)
Pittshipping (couple from the eppie: Nuckrar to Vibrava! Maboroshi no Mizuumi!)

And the shippings what are too cute and which I like but I don't support: Advanceshipping, Timeshipping (Ash & Kuruyo) and Waterflowershipping aka Waterroseshipping(Drew & Misty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back