• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
But if you asking about Rejishan. It have some changes for now... I want from this side thank so much Le_Paragon for remade my projects into pokemon like versions.

So for now.
Hidden Forme Rejishan.
hidden_rejishan_full_sprites_by_koramax-dbws723.png

Primal Forme Rejishan
primal_rejishan_full_sprites_by_koramax-dbws75l.png

And for new Formes.
GOD FORME REJISHAN
god_rejishan_full_sprites_by_koramax-dbws78s.png

Necrozma Fusion Rejishan
necrozma_fusion_rejishan_sprite_by_koramax-dbws7ag.png

Cursed (Dark) Rejishan
dark_rejishan_sprites_by_koramax-dbws7gq.png

Last edited:
Years
i'm amazed by your work since this is a great one, but i just want to ask. do you have a plan to fix the move description graphic error?. thx in advance

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
New Patch was in working. I want to fix some aspects. For sure in new patch you will seen.
- New and Improved Battle Backgrounds for most areas.
- New Music for Mystery League Trainers and Champion.
- Fixing some errors.
- Earsing Hoopa which is not avaible in game anyway. And put on it's place Ultra Necrozma and Dawn Wing Necrozma. Also Dusk Mane Necrozma will appear. But I need to change for it rarely used Mega Pokemon.
(I threw out idea with Alola region since I do not have any plot for it)

Maybe I add.
- Some Kanto Parts? I mean only Path to and Viridian City. <But Still good XD> I will gave you ability to battle with BLUE.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
So. I think that will be good way to take. Mega Evolutions. Most unfair thing on my romhack. I think about change that state and completly delete them from my romhack. On their place puting new kinds of Pokemon to obtain. Why not by that also pronounce some of Thonsu Region Pokemons?

What all you think about it. Keep Megas/Primals or earse them?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
So. I think that will be good way to take. Mega Evolutions. Most unfair thing on my romhack. I think about change that state and completly delete them from my romhack. On their place puting new kinds of Pokemon to obtain. Why not by that also pronounce some of Thonsu Region Pokemons?

What all you think about it. Keep Megas/Primals or earse them?

I'd suggest you keep them since they cater out to a fan community. However, I am more interested on whether this game as an actual PSS

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 10, 2020
Hey there, LOVE this hack I am enjoying it a lot. But there are two bugs that are affecting my progression in the game, the first is that I can't seem to battle the Team Rocket leader in the cave area of Cianwood Town, I keep pressing A but there is no response. Second, and worse, is that I also can't talk to the gym leader Claire in Blackthorn City. Is there a fix for this or do I have to start a new game. I don't plan on starting again seeing as to how the bug might continue.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Hey there, LOVE this hack I am enjoying it a lot. But there are two bugs that are affecting my progression in the game, the first is that I can't seem to battle the Team Rocket leader in the cave area of Cianwood Town, I keep pressing A but there is no response. Second, and worse, is that I also can't talk to the gym leader Claire in Blackthorn City. Is there a fix for this or do I have to start a new game. I don't plan on starting again seeing as to how the bug might continue.

For now you can Avoid her and head stright to the Mt.Silver

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 15, 2022
umm.. why is the pokedex from 1 to number 93 hoenn pokedex is blank? even though i use complete pokedex cheat code its still blank... and then i see the national pokedex its start from pokedex no 88 grimer not a bulbasaur...

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I will soon put small updated version to Pokemon Ruby Renev. What's new on it? I decide to delete Mega Evolutions and add few more Pokemons to the world. Some of them came from Galar region... Also Area dedicated to Alola in first idea. Will be changed into Viridian City. And yes... Blue as Gym Leader will be avaible for battle.

Galexio

Pokémon Professor Assistant
Years
Yeah, mega evolutions are super broken. Though already done, any reason you chose Ruby and not Emerald as a base?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I like more RUBY for engine than Emerald. Also I like challenges. And I was proud for some mechanics included into final game that I do recently without help from anyone... About Megas. Yes. I will delete them. So 35 new Pokemons will be with new version. I take them from Galar Region mostly. What I mean by that. Update of STARTERS GARDEN with rocks summoning Grookey, Sobble and Scorbunny. For sure I add Drednaw, Corviknight and Rolycoly. Galar Zigzagoon, Galar Linoone and Obstagoon for sure. IDK That I should create Hoenn Obstagoon.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2019
Super interested in your project! Still working on it? How's it coming along?

Back