• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
I gotta say though i never expected to get a shiny that quick in the chain.

Why not? It's happened to me twice.

Anyway I finally managed to get the pics of my Bagons uploaded:

Bagon 1 (1):
Bagon11.jpg

Bagon 1 (2):
Bagon12.jpg

Bagon 2 (1):
Bagon2Pic1.jpg

Bagon 2 (2):
Bagon22.jpg

So I'm taking a break from hunting to train my team. Actually I'm only halfway through aquiring the parents.

The Queen of Spades

Hunter of Shiny Eeveeloutions
Years
Matty - Keep going for it. I know it's long, and boring, but het. it pays off!! Does it not? =o

LDD - It's good to see you! I've been wondering where you've been. ^__^ [But I doubt you remember me. XD!] Oh, and Good Luck on the shiny hunting!!

Kratos - that's luck!! Congrats to you. ^_^

Wow that's amazing. Congrats on the two Bagons!! Guess I'm not taking a break. I had plans, but they've gotten canceled. So...Time to pick up Fire Red, dust it off, and start playing. I've COMPLETELY forgot what I was going to hunt on here. ._.; So...I guessI'll just go for whatever. XD!

Reminds me, I'm gonna have to look for my Sapphire. =/ I may re-start that, and Soft Reset for a Shiny Treeco.

Annnd...Good luck to everyone!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2008
just some details about me I have not beaten my game yet and I have never owned a shiny in my life and have never battle a shiny pokemon:'(

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Somewhat remember you Queen of Spades. *sweatdrop* Sorry, I'm bad with names even in real life.

Shiny Hunter Rex, don't worry about not seeing one yet, my friend Crystal took 4 years to find a shiny. She started hunting in Sapphire, then Leaf Green, and finally got her shiny Wooper in Diamond. Good luck to you, ja?

As for hunting, how do you all get such high chains with your Pokeradars? I've gotten to 11 twice and then 9... that's it, they keep breaking!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2008
I'll never find one and I'll never beat the game I don't even have all 8 bages I have only 4 of them and I don't know how to get Hearthworm town or what ever it's called leader to go to her gym I have to vistit places but i need her badge to go to different places and i want A SHINY POKEMON

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
You don't have to have win the game to find shiny pokemon, just train your pokemon in the grass that has the pokemon you want to find as a shiny and sooner or later a shiny will pop up. Though it may not be the one you are looking for.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2008
You don't have to have win the game to find shiny pokemon, just train your pokemon in the grass that has the pokemon you want to find as a shiny and sooner or later a shiny will pop up. Though it may not be the one you are looking for.
thanks but I want to hunt a shiny Gyarados and I'll try to hunt some others:nervous::(

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2007
hey can i join i have a shiny nidorana (F)a.k.a pinky
and a shiny zubat i named him blacky

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
@ !!HEWO!! - As a co-owner of the Shiny Hunters Club, I welcome you to the club! V(^_^)V

@ Shiny Hunter Rex - Gyarados is easy to hunt, use an old rod for a shiny Magicarp, it's alot easier and you can hunt for them at nearly any place!

Years
LOL @ Heartworm town! :D:D

And welcome back, LDD! And congrats on Gastrodon. You should consult Shuko's guide to reach somewhat higher chains. To reach psychotically high numbers, you must be a brat of luck.

My highest chain is 40 Seviper (which could've gone an unknown amount higher had my game not ended my Repel without telling me), which my game didn't record because I apparently didn't save and I reset to reclaim some wasted Repels. My second highest is:

hate_radar.jpg

..for my secret shiny. xP Anyone sufficiently clever should be able to figure out what it is. (PM only; don't post responses about it anywhere) I still hate the radar. It breaks your chains for no reason whatsoever. You follow all of the so-called "rules" (which admittedly I can say have improved my chain lengths), yet still your chains break without any results.

Oh, LDD, I finally got shiny Seviper! It was thanks to everyone's favourite shiny attractor, the Pokéradar, but it was on a low chain, so I think it's a "worthy" shiny. ;) My most recent is another Fearow who isn't in my card yet.

And I know just how you feel about "not posting until you get another shiny." I was like that with Treecko; eventually replaced with Abra. I never got one for six months, and you know how that turned out. .__. (I also switched over to MKDS as my primary game, so I wasn't really hunting that much, but I still was on trips and things.)

Last edited:

The Queen of Spades

Years
LDD - What are you currently hunting at the moment? To answer your question, my nephew won't let me play his diamond enough to even attempt the radar. XD

MM - How's the Chikorita going? Or have you given up for the time being?

I'm just kinda walking around in FR, and leveling my Butterfree and others, untill I randomly run into a shiny. Hoping to get B-Free to level 30 by tonight or tomorrow. ._.; I did Soft Reset on my boyfriend's Fire Red for a shiny Charmander, but I got bored after about 2 hours...So, yeah. I went back to my game.

I haven't heard anything on anyone SRing for their legendaries. Does that mean that whoever it was [can't remember the name, sorry.], that was waitting for Zappy got it?

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Queen: I don't think thast Zoria (pretty sure it was Zoria) got his/her (lol) Zapdos.

LMAO Heartworm Town XP

MM: Is there any hint, or is the hint the Flaffy and Mareep on the other chains?

LDD: Wow, this is the most I've seen you post since the days of your Absol race with Shido. o.o *sigh* Ah, the good ol' days. X3

P.S. LDD that Av is schweet. ^^ Very nice shading...

EDIT: I bet that Yami is going to post after this post...

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Morning all

LDD - Welcome back and congrats on the Gastrodon! I'm happy others understood what I said about not knowing what to post all the time :P

MM - I forgot what I was going to say now, darn distractions. Make us a video of all your shinys or something, I could do with some entertainment, no MCR back music though. I hope you get that new shiny soon, I'm curious as to what it is.

Everyone should check out this dude http://youtube.com/shinyhunter I've been watching him for the past few weeks and he's very good and doesn't use any cheating devices. His highest chain is around 86 I believe, perhaps we should recruit him? XD

I have changed targets since everyone has their secret hunts, I wanted one, so I'm working hard trying to get it ASAP.

Good luck to all.

EDIT: Nice prediction Kobra :P

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I've been dealt my shinies at chains now lower than 26:

Gastrodon: 3, I think. Maybe just two. Cuzx I had no clue how in the world you would've worked that thinamajigger Radar and how certain Pokemon came up twice and such.

Larvitar: Sweet 16.

Budew: 26.

And hopefully, the 15 of the swarm Pokemon I have in my chain now. It was TOUGH getting there. I'm not entering any more grass or doing anything else on Diamond until I get a shiny .... whatever it is! XD

Cause this is one I've sorta wanted for a good, long time, just for the way it looks. It could possibly stand aside my coveted Charmander, Magnemite and Magikarp, the ones I want the most.

That's why I say, HAVE A NICE DAY.
lol no i mean that's why I'm not entering any grass with my 15 in the chain.

That's right.

I'm kickin' it OLD SKOOL with N00 SKOOL!

Good luck yawl, oh, and, welcome new members.

-DDD

PokémonFréak1

GrimReapor is a Fan of Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
how do you get a shiny starter and on FR and LG i cloned all my shinys i just need a shiny pigey family and i am finished

i also wanna join

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Think LDD is answering at teh same time, but w/e. You made a smart (lmao) move by saying the word 'clone' next to or in the same sentence as 'shiny(ies)'. I don't think they'll count your Shinies, but the ever-vilgilant (I like adjectives X3) Lady Darkmoon will straighten this out, in her...Dark....moon....ish...sort of way....?

w/e....

Now everyone is joining teh secret hunt society, geez... -_-

No luck btw...and good luck...and congrats...and welcome...

EDIT: Lady Darkmoon should be posting in 3...2..........(one more time before it gets old X3)

<I>Kobra<I>

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
@ Pokemon Freak - We only count legit shinys, so if you have any cloned shinys, like catching an Oddish and cloning it to have all it's evolutions, only one will count. So I'd like a list of your shinys before we let you join. And to get a shiny starter you can either save the game before you pick one, start the battle to see if it's shiny (because the pic that it shows won't be shiny) and reset the game if it isn't OR you can hatch EGGs untill one hatches shiny (remember that the game sets if it'll be shiny or not when you get the EGG, not when you hatch it, so hatching the same EGG over and over will NOT work) Hope that helps you! V(^_^)V

@ MM - Could I get a link to Shuko's guide, onegai? And congradulations on the Seviper, is it a male or female?

@ Queen of Spades - I'm switching between Shinx/Luxio at the Ironworks and Glameow on route ??? (still can't remember that route, lol) on my Pearl, and I'm just going through the game on my coz's Diamond, she's over 50 hours and only has 4 badges, ouch.

@ KK - Yeah, I know. We never did find a shiny ABSOL either, hey where is my shido-koi anyway? Come to think of it, he hasn't called me lately either... hmmm.... OH! Glad you like the avatar, I cropped it out of a full picture I drew of one of my Naga's.

I wish I'd get a shiny on low chains like that, I keep chaining Shinx to about 7-8 and a Flotzel always breaks the chain.

LDD's highest chains:
#1 Bibarrel - 11
#2 Shinx - 11
#3 Starly - 9 (the first try after getting the radar as a test to see how it worked)

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkeKPlBYYbs&NR=1

There ya go! X3

o.o Naga? Like, WCIII Naga? PM me the pic please (or topic link, w/e [which reminds me that I've never posted once outside of SHC O.o])

Oh yeah, who called the post? I did (it's all in the wrist)...

I am making absolutely no progress on my Diamond. I have no willpower to train, I'm just not feeling it. >< I might go for a little tonight, seeing as my Oblivion is messed up (freezes if you talk to somebody [sometimes]) -_-

Oh well, night everyone! ^^

EDIT: Yeah PokémonFréak, you just keep thinking that. 7.7

<I>Kobra<I>

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
@ Pokemon Freak - OKAY and how did you get every pokemon shiny? I'm sorry, but with a claim like that I don't see you joining the Shiny Hunters Club any time soon, we don't count shinys gotten through cheating devises like Game Shark or Action Replay.

@ KK - What does WCIII stand for? And I'll see if I can upload the pic... give me a minute... EDIT: I sent you the link in a PM.

Last edited:

The Queen of Spades

Years
Man. Still nothing on my lame Fire Red. -Sighs- I think that when I finally get far enough, I'm just going to SR for Arti. Even if that happens to be the only shiny I ever get on this dumb thing! >_<;

Paitcence is a virtue...That I don't have. XD!

LDD - I hope you get your shinies soon. ^_^

King Kobra - I feel you. I get that way too sometimes. 'Specially after someone decides to erase your save file you worked sooo hard on, to get shinies. -Glares at neices and nephews- 7_7;; Kids. XD

DDD - 'Have a nice day' - Bon Jovi? =o Anyways, which are you hoping pops up as a shiny? Or do you seriously not care, and just want a shiny? I'm kinda like that with my FR right now. XD Maybe you'll get lucky, and get the shiny you want the most in that little patch of grass. ^_^

Yami - I just now realized...I remember you. Back from when I was active. -nods- Anyways, Are you Shiny hunting on Dia/Pearl? or one of the older games? I'm guessing Dia/Pearl. =o Seems like hardly anyone is Shiny hunting on FR/LG, R/S/E. XD

Back