• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Mafia on PC

Years
So, we have a pretty dedicated mafia community on PC now and we've done a lot of interesting and quite possibly unique things with the game. I'd like to do a short article discussing how the Underground has developed/built on the basic foundations of the game.

If we get real lucky it might bring people who see it to PC to check it out.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I guess as a once off this is okay, but I don't feel the average Daily reader outside of PC will care that much for this, so I wouldn't recommend more than one article. Note also that one of the very first articles was already about the UG section (Klippy penned that one).

I think it would be better to talk about the foundations of the game than how the 'UG has develeoped' - what do you mean by that?

Years
I guess as a once off this is okay, but I don't feel the average Daily reader outside of PC will care that much for this, so I wouldn't recommend more than one article. Note also that one of the very first articles was already about the UG section (Klippy penned that one).

I think it would be better to talk about the foundations of the game than how the 'UG has develeoped' - what do you mean by that?

I don't mean talking about how the section has grown (sorry if that wasn't clear it was an ungodly hour when I wrote this up). I mean that the UGers have developed the game. There are aspects of the game that are unique to PC including an entirely new variant of that game that came in to being thanks to Klippy. I want to talk about that stuff.

Also as a side note, the mafia community outside of PC is positively enormous and contains numerous Pokemon fans who might read the Daily. We've been known to occasionally drag such people from EM to PC lol.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Can confirm that statement. People have joined exclusively to play mafia because of our unique games. We even attracted people from the biggest mafia community out there, which is a forum growing by the minute, I'd dare to say this is on PC levels, activity-wise. Believe it or not, mafia is a big thing nowadays.

Hm I was unsure on the idea before reading this. However the idea could work. Don't know about multiple articles like bobandbill said, but it could be pretty neat and good to highlight if these statements are true. I knew maffia was popular on here, but never would have imagined it be this big on here.

Years
Hm I was unsure on the idea before reading this. However the idea could work. Don't know about multiple articles like bobandbill said, but it could be pretty neat and good to highlight if these statements are true. I knew maffia was popular on here, but never would have imagined it be this big on here.

I never intended for this to be more than one article anyway. I just want to do a short piece about how we've shaped the game.

Reactions: Z25

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
What even is mafia and why should I play it. It sounds boring. Looks at his most recent posts. Ehhh Details.

+1

Back